What's new

[Complete - Full] 時間停止RPG ウール・アバンチュール (Uru Avanteur: A Time Stop RPG) [nagiyahonpo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 時間停止RPG ウール・アバンチュール (Uru Avanteur: A Time Stop RPG) [nagiyahonpo]

I nearly gave up on translating when. . .

. . . it got to the part of the game where Lara reveals the master plan is to use Meryl's legendary, prophetic human pussy to poison all the monsters. . . I thought for sure Google Translate was fucking with me or I blew it super hard somewhere, but I was like, "Fuck it! I'm in too deep already, we're finishing this."
...i may play this just to read that line, is so fucked up that is actually a good plan xD, at least if i understand the monsters powers well.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ironically, I was planning on translating the sequel to this game but decided against it for now. It's much longer. . . but it's not longer in a fun way. It has the same amount of H-content, but is mired in a lot of boring stuff like running around dungeons, grinding monsters, etc.

I still might do it one day though, it's really heavy on NTR. I'm not a huge fan of it, but I know some people love it a lot. If I do translate it, I might also edit it a bit to cut down on the boring stuff.
I am a fan of ntr, and that one looks brutal, so i hope you do translate it someday xD.

Also i just saw this one and thought it looked fun since you are the monster.

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you !

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So does this have different outfits or what? o.o I'm always a fan of collecting outfits! xD

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does this have different outfits or what? o.o I'm always a fan of collecting outfits! xD
This game unfortunately does not utilize items, equipment or outfits. It is basically a railroad of H-events. It is a very short game.

Also, I read that you do not like machine-translated works; keep in mind that is the case here. The translation I did is accurate only as far as I (a person that does not know any Japanese) and Google Translate know.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're fine man, no worries.

Ugh bummer at no anything but then I saw it was only 30mins LOL. That is.....very short D: Kind of not want to buy short. Time is money after all.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for translation! Now all that this game needs is uncensor patch. For me its kinda turn off when art is censored.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

not sure if im doing something wrong but how do u get past the witch? i meet her and its a game over every time. there isnt a back entrance or anything this time i dont get it.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not sure if im doing something wrong but how do u get past the witch? i meet her and its a game over every time. there isnt a back entrance or anything this time i dont get it.
Do you mean Witch in "Mansion"? There are secret entrance in top right of the village... If you mean witch in southeast map it's always game over...

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if you've read it yet, but I put a guide in the game in the starting area. Do not enter the mansion OR the coastal town deep to the south. Both result in game over. (the fight with the orc is impossible, he is set with infinite health)
In that mage town (Stein, Stein's Gate or something along those lines) with the giant mansion, there is a treeline up top that you can walk to the right along.

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for translation! Now all that this game needs is uncensor patch. For me its kinda turn off when art is censored.
Yup! I was curious on how some people do it, apparently you need to redraw everything censored which is a huge bummer. I don't think there's an easy technological way around it. Art is not something in my skill set. :(

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if you've read it yet, but I put a guide in the game in the starting area. Do not enter the mansion OR the coastal town deep to the south. Both result in game over. (the fight with the orc is impossible, he is set with infinite health)
In that mage town (Stein, Stein's Gate or something along those lines) with the giant mansion, there is a treeline up top that you can walk to the right along.
Thanks man ill check that out. Thanks for the translation!! u rock

SandBox288

Reputation score
hello!
I can't seem to get the links to the translations to work - the mega file is missing, and I get a 403 error with Zippyshare?
I know this is a little old, but I'm hoping that somebody still sees this!
Could somebody please kindly put up a second mirror?

Valarfax

Reputation score
Necro Warning
Yea both links expired, if anyone could reupload or link to somewhere that has them that would be very appreciated!

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread locked due to lack of working link to translation. Dead links removed from OP. To get this thread unlocked PM a mod with working links to the translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.