What's new

RPG [RPGMaker] [HAGAN KEN] イモータルリコール / Immortal Recall (RJ209160)

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Game got update today! Not sure with what and evidently theres a bug with the new update.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Game got update today! Not sure with what and evidently theres a bug with the new update.
From the blogposts I've read a while back compared to the first release, it sounded like:
-two more enemy types
-a couple hundred more voice lines (there was like over 1000 originally)
-CGs for game overs on each enemy, with certain things like expression changing on corruption level
If AllDecrypter let me extract the dang thing, I'd see if the text can be translated or if it's in pictures.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This is going to be a pain to find otherwise. I really liked what I saw but the initial release felt really unfinished

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Expanding on what Noble 6 posted, the newest release has:

-2 new enemies. The first is exclusively ryona, the second is almost-exclusively sex/"energy-drain"
-Only the 2 new enemies have game over scenes, and that is only if you lose while in their restraint moves
-There are a bunch of new voice lines

The "bug" the new update introduced is that the game will crash if the 6th enemy gets you in its grapple move. The game will try and fail to load the CG. There is a link on the developer's blog that lets you download those images and paste them into the game folder so that the game will be able to find those images and continue as normal.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does that also have the missing images the post before you mentioned?

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry to necro the thread,but does anyone have a full save?

Yutzu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks! , i'm gonna try the game in a few hours (the gallery caught my attention :3 )

Ondoko

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
please new version!

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [破顔研] Immortal Recall

They really mean it :v the battle is done with just ASZX buttons only so you can totally play one hand.

I don´t know, my hand really hurts when I stretch one finger over to Z all the time
They really gotta find a way not to use these continentally different buttons all the time. Specially since there is only one (letter-)key swapped at all. xD

Edit: This game got 0 balance testing sadly. I finished the game untouched.
1. Your turn: press Z, then mash x and z as fast as you can
2. Enemy turn: press A
(3. Repeat until you win without taking a hit)

[A is a garunteed block from the enemy attack, requiring mana. You always build up enough mana with the Z attack to use it...]

Last edited:

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So total enemy is 5 or 7? Cause if it's 5 then why i can't seem to activate the new game over CG?

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has any ideas on how to activate these 2 scenes? Apparently one is from the 4th enemy (meat wall) but I can't seem to get it to trigger

Source:

Attachments

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Anyone has any ideas on how to activate these 2 scenes? Apparently one is from the 4th enemy (meat wall) but I can't seem to get it to trigger

Source:
I think in the Ci-en it says that your pollution level must be full before you fight enemy no 4. Still not trying that yet though.

devenalo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Newest version with 7 enemies has those. Enemy 7 is the purple one and enemy 4 with max pollution level has the other scene.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The issue here could be what version of the game they're using; as far as I can tell, that scene on the right isn't in the latest version that you can easily find on the net (or at least I couldn't find it after a cursory search of the usual places). This game is kinda messy when you extract it, but I couldn't find a trace of that CG after combing through what I could see.

That isn't to say that the extractor missed it (I used GARbro, since the RPG Maker extractor/decrypter doesn't seem to like the game's file names and crashes when you try to use it), and it actually is in that version of the game, but everything else I'd seen in the game was there in the files, and I haven't been able to trigger it with a copy that was uploaded around June of last year (version 1.2.1, at least according to the uploader), no matter what level the heroine's pollution was at when I did the fight.