What's new

RPG [RPGMaker] [HAGAN KEN] イモータルリコール / Immortal Recall (RJ209160)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, in that case, here's the newest version of the game.
Mod edit: Link removed by dev request.
Yep, that one had the missings CGs when I unpacked it. I imagine that might've been their issue, so thanks for sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Alright guys, the developer has requested we not share pirated links to his game. I've removed the links that were previously posted. Any further links will net you a ban.

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since the developer is keeping an eye on this thread, could he also kindly share how to trigger those CGs? :v

The version I have is 1.2.1 and my pollution level is at max but I still couldn't trigger either CG.

From what I understand of his blog, you can press the down button during the game over scene of the last boss when the orgasm level resets to empty. I've been beating that down button harder than I beat my own meat stick so it would be nice if he could clarify how to get it to work :v

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Since the developer is keeping an eye on this thread, could he also kindly share how to trigger those CGs? :v

The version I have is 1.2.1 and my pollution level is at max but I still couldn't trigger either CG.

From what I understand of his blog, you can press the down button during the game over scene of the last boss when the orgasm level resets to empty. I've been beating that down button harder than I beat my own meat stick so it would be nice if he could clarify how to get it to work :v
I bought the new version last night, imported my old save files into it and ran with it for a while. Getting KO'd by the full screen grab from enemy 7 gives you the first cg from the left picture, and if you have a full corruption bar (the pink one on the stats screen at home) then the full screen grab from enemy 4 changes, and the KO is that second picture

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I bought the new version last night, imported my old save files into it and ran with it for a while. Getting KO'd by the full screen grab from enemy 7 gives you the first cg from the left picture, and if you have a full corruption bar (the pink one on the stats screen at home) then the full screen grab from enemy 4 changes, and the KO is that second picture
I see, so mine is probably just not the latest version then. Just out of curiosity what version number is yours?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I see, so mine is probably just not the latest version then. Just out of curiosity what version number is yours?
Version 1.4.1, was last updated 2020-01-04, according to the in-folder documentation. Dlsite says it was updated a day after that, probably just the usual screening delay.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, 1.2.1 doesn't have it. I'll be happy to discuss it with you (or anyone else) in a private message, if necessary.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The game's files are not to be shared in this or any other public thread. You're toeing the line to linkbegging by the way, I'd suggest dropping this line of inquiry.

tttcoverall

Reputation score
The game's files are not to be shared in this or any other public thread. You're toeing the line to linkbegging by the way, I'd suggest dropping this line of inquiry.
Thank you for your advice. I can't find a game suitable for me recently. I may be too picky about the game.