What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's new in this version ?
Don't know hoe much more there is than this (haven't played since the last translated version), but based on what the creator's posted on twitter, I believe you can know work in the brothel as the miniaturized Rune.

Reputation score
So... I'm still on ver.1.5 and can't manage to get the prostitue end :< Can anyone help me?
(Still waiting for a big translated update tho)

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... I'm still on ver.1.5 and can't manage to get the prostitue end :< Can anyone help me?
(Still waiting for a big translated update tho)
I believe you need to do the event with the merchant near the brothel to unlock the brothel ending (which in my opinion is the best ending of the current 3, for both Rune and the people of her town).

The translation won't be updated passed version 1.71. Frost Funi told the translator to stop, apparently partly because they were distributing free copies of the games along with the translation (which is why a lot of translators don't do that) and because Frost Funi plans to have a translation done themselves.

Reputation score
I believe you need to do the event with the merchant near the brothel to unlock the brothel ending (which in my opinion is the best ending of the current 3, for both Rune and the people of her town).

The translation won't be updated passed version 1.71. Frost Funi told the translator to stop, apparently partly because they were distributing free copies of the games along with the translation (which is why a lot of translators don't do that) and because Frost Funi plans to have a translation done themselves.
Nah, I did that before, what I need is actually finish all of the slum quests, which include the sickness of the manager one (which I didn't finished), still, thank you tho.
And... yeah, I understand his decision. Oh well, no loli prostitute for me then (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Aww that sucks that they're not allowed to work on the translation. Rip the dream of the loli prostitute. :(

Gamer23

Reputation score
Is frost funi picopicosoft/picosoft? There was no mention of frost funi in their storepage/official blog anywhere...

St. Haborym

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the Shalban ending? It's all greyed out for me. I've practically been tearing my hair out trying to figure this one. I literally want to scream and murder someone over the amount of frustration getting this one has given me. Please help a brother out :(

Raze211

Reputation score
Looking at the games files, in the Graphics and then Pictures folder, there's a picture called "menu5" that shows a pregnant Rune.

Is this ever shown in game? Or was it a scrapped idea left in the folder that is left unused?

Mick2000

Reputation score
pregnant rune? you sure? here (ver. 1.51) the picture only rune with maid outfit but it looks like a poster of her as "poster girls"

Raze211

Reputation score
It's in the game's files, but I've never actually seen it in game, which is why I want to think it was a scrapped idea left behind. Which makes me sad.

Mick2000

Reputation score
why? there's translated version up on internet (ver 1.51 only, the newest one is ver 1.71).
although it probably good if it up on steam so i can support the dev... as long it's not by sakura garbage

Bryanis

Reputation score
why? there's translated version up on internet (ver 1.51 only, the newest one is ver 1.71).
although it probably good if it up on steam so i can support the dev... as long it's not by sakura garbage
The fan translation was stopped after the announce of an official translation.
I haven't been keeping close attention to futher information for a while, but many peoples have trouble buying from dlsite (even English side), so a possible release on steam would make it easier to buy.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, look like turning h-rpg game into h movie is the new trending for selfish -
Rune pharmacy is having it's own h-anime just anounced and coming soon :

Don't know if it's for the best or the worst...

I just wonder if they'll try to put a bit of everything or the ending they'll put in since they used to put the "bad" ending in the anime version...

PS : and sorry for the necro, not sure if it merit a wile new thread in the movie section since it's almost a dead section.

Mick2000

Reputation score
when i heard that this game will have anime adaptation, i really expect nothing since i feels like it gonna suck, but jesus this is just something.
the graphic are drastically different. i would totally believe it if someone tell me that this is another anime.
the animation kinda cheap like most today hentai (what did i expect?)

this gonna be huge disappointment so make sure to expect nothing

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yea, the anime was a huge disappointment for sure. The only scene I was looking forward to was the orc scene and they couldn't even give me that. What the hell is the point of an elf pussy if there is not orc dick to stuff it?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Yea, the anime was a huge disappointment for sure. The only scene I was looking forward to was the orc scene and they couldn't even give me that. What the hell is the point of an elf pussy if there is not orc dick to stuff it?
While I'll won't comment on the content of the movie and how peoples likes / dislike it, I'll remember you that there is NO way they could put everthing in the game in the movie, neither can they put the full extent of any route / event. It would make for dozens of episodes, as well as serial series of episode for the different route / ending.

In short, they had to make some choice on what they'll put in the anime from the game. And it's sure as hell won't please everyone.
I'll personally wait until I've seen the full anime (both episode since only n°1 is released) to make a final judgement.

The only think I'll like to know is if the dev of the game they've been putting in anime as much to say about what they put in the anime and how, or they're free to adapt once they got the right for the anime adaptation ?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
While I'll won't comment on the content of the movie and how peoples likes / dislike it, I'll remember you that there is NO way they could put everthing in the game in the movie, neither can they put the full extent of any route / event. It would make for dozens of episodes, as well as serial series of episode for the different route / ending.

In short, they had to make some choice on what they'll put in the anime from the game. And it's sure as hell won't please everyone.
I'll personally wait until I've seen the full anime (both episode since only n°1 is released) to make a final judgement.

The only think I'll like to know is if the dev of the game they've been putting in anime as much to say about what they put in the anime and how, or they're free to adapt once they got the right for the anime adaptation ?
what movie?