What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rune's Pharmacy [RJ139385]

Anyone know where to get the recipe for the milk bun? It's missing from the list for me, and I just opened up the bridge.
A bit North West of Rune's house, the peddler on the right. She sells the book Delicious Home Cooking, which should give you the recipe for the milk bun.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what is the use of romance liquid, can you tame a monster using it?

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone knows how to get Shalban route?(getting tired of looking that route same with the lewd end? i've been finishing Side quest here n there)

Shadow316

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I unlock Hooded Man Cadena?

I think he's supposed to be in the slums according to a previous post in this thread, but he's not showing up for me. Corruption is 200+, don't know if that matters.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I unlock Hooded Man Cadena?

I think he's supposed to be in the slums according to a previous post in this thread, but he's not showing up for me. Corruption is 200+, don't know if that matters.
Just do the quest on scum (thugs) after doin 3 time they should be gone then a cadena should be there n just talk to him

Shadow316

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just do the quest on scum (thugs) after doin 3 time they should be gone then a cadena should be there n just talk to him
I was sure I did the thugs for the third time, I even have it unlocked. Weird. Anyway, it worked, thanks.

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was sure I did the thugs for the third time, I even have it unlocked. Weird. Anyway, it worked, thanks.
Do someone know all the possible ending ?
I only got the prostitute ending and the teacher ending .
Are they the only one available ?

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do someone know all the possible ending ?
I only got the prostitute ending and the teacher ending .
Are they the only one available ?
There's one more which is you leaving by ship and continuing your studies in some magic academy or something. Forgot the details.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's one more which is you leaving by ship and continuing your studies in some magic academy or something. Forgot the details.
It's the "default" ending, the only one available during the game's release, obtained by not fulfilling any other ending requirements.

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How are you supposed to get the second Archdemon scene? The hint says that I have to lose with the ointment again, but I keep getting the first scene when I do that.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think it's:
-Lose as a virgin
-Lose as a not-virgin
-Lose as a not virgin but have the ointment

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a (probably super noodle) question : there's a set of stairs in the Ultramarine Cavern with a roper on top, I dunno how to reach it :confused: It's either super easy to spot and I failed hard or it's the best hidden secret in the game :/

Kali

Reputation score

Got a (probably super noodle) question : there's a set of stairs in the Ultramarine Cavern with a roper on top, I dunno how to reach it :confused: It's either super easy to spot and I failed hard or it's the best hidden secret in the game :/
What's a roper?

When I went through this game, I was also pretty stumped on reaching a set of stairs. I am not sure if this is the same thing you have.

When you first reach the Cavern (as in, bunch of trees and a cave in the direct top), there are 3 ways you could go. The left allows you to reach the end of the dungeon and farm the materials. The middle is obviously the entrance to the Cavern. But there is also a right way. It's somewhat hidden because it's obscured by the trees. But rest assured, there is a right way. You should walk around till you suddenly can go right and Up. It will result in a staircase prefab leading down.

Ishman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.7 came out.

Two new H-scenes.

New H event "Maid's work 3" "Slum · 4" added
· Bug fix For
details please see "update log"

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a little curious as to why the dev decided to keep expanding Rune's Pharmacy, but seeing as it was very good that's not really an issue. There were scenes that were sprites only that I would like to see CGs for, for sure.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hii guys what's the latest version 1.12 or 1.71? Also How do you unlock the 3rd scenes from Mei?