What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rune's Pharmacy [RJ139385]

If i'm not wrong :
Finish the first scene with blacksmith > Don't steal anything > Became aroused > Go to 2nd floor > Scene (Correct me if i'm wrong)
No wonder... since I've already triggered all the stealing for the spanking scenes. :p

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No wonder... since I've already triggered all the stealing for the spanking scenes. :p
U can activate hints in game. U activate it by interacting with rabbit in the diary map.

According to the hint:

Talk to Aota on the second floor of the blacksmith's after finishing his quest. Require (intermediate Drug Ref.). Additionally, Rune cannot steal the necklace in the blacksmith's.

-----

Does anyone know how chrono syrup works (outside of events). When I use it nothing changes. I finished both scene with that guy.

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are no other scenes with loli Rune. I went through the CG files.
Everybody else is happy with Rune at the size she usually is, which is apparently petite. Only park bench guy wants her in bite-size.

She can do the scene with park bench guy literally over and over on that one dose of Chrono Syrup, of which there is always a little left over. But the scene gets short after a couple reruns.

I wish Rune could give Mei the milk drug and pump her out but there's no CG for that either. And there was a line in the 3rd scene with Mei where Rune says "We're breeding already" which got changed and I miss it...

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Blog update. It's a short one, but basically the sequel's map is done, and 1.6 of Rune will be out soon, where she finally fucks the dragon.

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are no other scenes with loli Rune. I went through the CG files.
Everybody else is happy with Rune at the size she usually is, which is apparently petite. Only park bench guy wants her in bite-size.

She can do the scene with park bench guy literally over and over on that one dose of Chrono Syrup, of which there is always a little left over. But the scene gets short after a couple reruns.

I wish Rune could give Mei the milk drug and pump her out but there's no CG for that either. And there was a line in the 3rd scene with Mei where Rune says "We're breeding already" which got changed and I miss it...
no. I didnt mean extra scenes. I already extracted the images and look it up. What i want is to run around as mini Rune. There is a hole in map left to the village (grass land something where the ruin and first boss is). I though she could fit in there if it was the loli Rune.

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hehe, I wasn't thinking of anything like that. But she would need a portrait or sprite or whatever and there's nothing like that either.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the stupid question: Anyone remember where to get Mint Sugar Balls? There's multiple items that require it, yet I can't find it anywhere. The walkthrough on page 18 states that they can be found on the Potoko plains, but after combing the entire area multiple times over multiple days, I never found one.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for the stupid question: Anyone remember where to get Mint Sugar Balls? There's multiple items that require it, yet I can't find it anywhere. The walkthrough on page 18 states that they can be found on the Potoko plains, but after combing the entire area multiple times over multiple days, I never found one.
they look like green marables or like green candy

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They're pretty rare spawns, if I'm remembering correctly. They also spawned often at the very start of the game, but quickly go away.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I accidentally posted this in the translation page.

But, while I'm enjoying the game, the art style clash is kind of a turn off for me with the hardcore content. Everything is a bit too cutesy cutesy looking for me D:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where do I get the patch to update to the most recent version?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, I wanted to ask a bit about this game, does this game have corruption plays out a big part of the game?

I mean, I know that the girlie MC starts out innocent and all, but if we keep expose her to the lewd acts, would she learn to enjoy and seek it herself, or did she stay pure and lewd-hating like the girl she started out as?

Keyen

Reputation score

Basically, there is 3 types of scenes:
-ROL from monster (you unlock them in the gallery even if you win against the zone boss, you don't have to actually lose against any of them). Basic monsters have sprite sex, bosses have CGs. The last boss is also a GOR.
-Some rape scenes (some are just "get tricked" scenes, but some are heavier)
-And, actually most of it, lots of slutty sex scenes.

But to be honest, she is lewd from day one. Except one or two rape scenes, she enjoys it all the time. I mean, she even enjoys being raped in her sleep with 0 corruption.

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

CMIIW, but I think I recall somewhere that while the protagonist would come to enjoy most acts being done against her whether she likes it or not, there should be several situations where some corruption is needed before she's voluntarily throwing herself into lewds. That said, there's pretty much no stat-based variation in scenes as far as I can recall.

TL;DR: there's no change in scenes from having high corruption, but some scenes have a corruption requirement. Take this with a grain of salt, I rarely if ever take the lewd route in the first place.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm sort of stuck. She keeps saying that she needs to go to the Inn, but nothing progresses.

ments

Reputation score

I'm sort of stuck. She keeps saying that she needs to go to the Inn, but nothing progresses.
be more specific, or at least upload your save file

contraband

Reputation score

Anyone know where to get the recipe for the milk bun? It's missing from the list for me, and I just opened up the bridge.