What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rune's Pharmacy [RJ139385]

oh boy, a 2.0 version, I wonder how that's gonna be like. But still for the 1.3, any chances the translation is compatible?
I think the translation is already updated with 1.3 version (correct me if i'm wrong)...

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got the link to the v1.3? I would appreciate it :D

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow this game is just on another level in comparison to normal rpg makers, one of the rare ones I can recommend to people who usually dislike/avoid rpg maker games. Haven't beaten it just yet but there seems to be a ton of options and quite a bit of content. Feels good to actually craft stuff too. All the stuff to collect/complete adds a lot of play time without feeling too grindy. All the custom art is great. Gotta love all the little interactive/animated stuff around the world. The sprite sex could use some work but the cgs and partial animated cgs were pretty good.

Absolutely love that there's a little cheat sheet where to find everything in game in the menus too. This is a dev that knows their shit and considered all sorts of things to make this game great (Like a freakin quest log for once!). Seen a lot of similar game ideas to this but they just end up being incredibly frustrating because they missed stuff like that. Tons of little things like that everywhere really add up. The difficulty seems pretty well balanced too, they don't coddle you or spell things out/make things easy for you, even when it comes to the H events. They also don't just throw random shit at you with zero hints and expect you to be able to deal with it, forgetting that they have information that the player won't have. In other words, the difficulty feels justified, nothing has felt cheap so far.

This is the kinda rpg maker game I wish devs would use as an example when making their games. The game overall seemed a bit short for the virgin route even with some farming, but I'd prefer quality over quantity. Gameplay time is probably somewhere around 4-6 hours I think, depending on how much of a completion whore you are. I guess if you compare it to a movie or something, the pricetag isn't too bad. I think somewhere around 15$ might be better, but I mean, enough people seem to have been willing to pay for it to justify it I guess. Apparently they seem to be considering raising the price though, which I have a hard time agreeing with unless they plan to be adding enough content to justify it.

There also seems to be a lot of unimplemented stuff, though hopefully that'll be fixed in future updates they seem to be planning. Game has plenty even without it but it is a tease and would suck if it wasn't finished.

Finally got the wing talisman, I was really hoping an item like this would show up.

About the only annoyance I've found in gameplay so far is that

If you don't open the path to bypass the cyclops boss, collecting necro ore and white chalcedony can be extremely obnoxious. You need a lot of it for some end game stuff but the path to more spawns is blocked if you just killed the boss on your own. You end up having to constantly go back to town and sleep to reset the spawns over and over again. For people who like the challenge of defeating the boss, I recommend you at least pay the guy to open the secret path first or you may regret it later. You can always kill the boss after.

Last edited:

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Author in his blog promise new update in april, there will be new ending and few new events.

Google translate:
The content of the next update has been decided.
Four newly added event CG (excluding difference).
Moreover, we plan to change the distribution price to 2052 yen (including tax) from April 1.

◆ add new end ◆
brothel end
◆ add new events ◆
treatment of chest (to blacksmith boy Fucking)
Masturbation
dildo alive
of bunny girl you work 2 milking machine
* Bunny 2 will change to after next.
Milking machines, living dildos and other formulation items related events will be implemented first.

Other bug fixing etc.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There also seems to be a lot of unimplemented stuff, though hopefully that'll be fixed in future updates they seem to be planning. Game has plenty even without it but it is a tease and would suck if it wasn't finished.
Yeah, it's felt that way for a long time. The next update seems to be adding in some of that, like the milker actually letting you milk again, but it's always going to have that Ocarina of Time "this looks like it once lead to something more" feel. I don't want to say that things like the few clothing options feel half-assed, but almost all of them lead to just one scene or so, can't be used outside of town, etc. Lots of ideas that have sudden dead-ends.
Hopefully the next game builds on all of these. It really is one of the prettiest and comfiest RPGmaker games there is.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And v1.4 is up (actually is 1.42 - some bugfix).

derpies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

still no "free share" for it tho ....
oh the waiting time ...

its 1.43 now ....1.50 is coming
at least shown the preview of it in the blog

Last edited:

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just Finished the game and have to say I was kinda let down,
the game itself was pretty good and really polished overall, not bug and etc, however on the H department is was rather weak.
My two favorite scenes (slums gangrape and blacksmith punishment), I think the best, but were rather an early way to get corruption up, and everything afterwards only seemed milder...

The adventure and rpg part was rather ok, nothing special, dungeon design was pretty good though, specifically that forest that is pretty confusing.
Battles itself are more time consuming than enjoying, and the alchemy part was alright but again, very time consuming.
The end result is a good game, but that you have to drive too much time into, without having the reward that should be the focus of the game, H content.

Animefan55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just thought i would mention 1.5 just got released.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

hey can anyone share 1.43 update?
You shouldn't ask so obviously for a work containing loli (yeah, the girl ain't loli bu there loli scene with a youth potion...).
Sharing loli work is against the forum rule :/

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new material in the game is really nice.

If Rune is in Aroused state she can go to bed and a dialogue will come up allowing her to Masturbate before going to sleep.
To achieve Aroused state Rune can go to the underground sex shop and get dosed by the guy in the back room for free. The other way is Aphrodisiac drops for 5000 a go.

If Rune can make the Living Dildo (recipe is in 2nd sex shop book) she can use that to Masturbate at night instead of just using her fingers. There are CG for Masturbate and Dildo.

The Breast Pump is great. Once you have made Matani Milk Drug Rune can use it on herself (even if she does not let the farmer milk her). After she has taken the Milk Drug she can use the breast pump to pump out her breasts. There is CG for this scene. I think the only thing Rune can do with the milk is sell it but it gets 10000G!

My favorite is the 4th scene with Mei which has a cute CG to replace the cute sprite animation.

The Brothel ending is longer and more interesting than the other two, making it seem like prostitute is the true route.

Last edited:

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The new material in the game is really nice.
Nice, still not a lot of stuff though, I think the living rope still got nothing?
But anyway, do we know if its easy to bring translation up to the update?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Nice, still not a lot of stuff though, I think the living rope still got nothing?
But anyway, do we know if its easy to bring translation up to the update?
hoofiewoofie keep the translation up to date, so it should be really easy to keep having an up-to-date translated game.

As for the difficulty of doing ti, I guess that depend on the content of each addition - and the time hoofiewoofie can put into it :p

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hoofiewoofie keep the translation up to date, so it should be really easy to keep having an up-to-date translated game.

As for the difficulty of doing ti, I guess that depend on the content of each addition - and the time hoofiewoofie can put into it :p
I meant if it was a translation patch (rpgm trans) or if it needs to be ported with each version.

Bryanis

Reputation score

I meant if it was a translation patch (rpgm trans) or if it needs to be ported with each version.
The patch he provide is the translated data folder.
So you'll need to update your game version or you won't have the new cg...

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the update notes for 1.50 mention Living Rope.

I wish this game had a Mei ending.

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so if i use the new version, and overwrite the game folders with the translated folders, do i still get the new content ? or does it overwrite the additional content too and brings my game more or less back to the translated version ?

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The translation patch will overwrite what you currently have. In the case of right now, the v1.5 patch will downgrade v1.51 back to v1.5. You can still browse to any new CG, but the game itself will not have it.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am looking for Equipment #038, between Wing Talisman and Copper Thimble. I saw it translated in an image in post #287 as "Forest Rosette". It's the only item I'm still missing.