What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rune's Pharmacy [RJ139385]

Back to the topic: someone know if this game is in english or has a completed translation?
There's a translation being worked on by hoofiewoffie over in the translation forum. It's actually almost finished.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there any use of love potion that can make enemy fall in love with the MC

or potion that put estrus status on her?

another, i just finish the game and i got unicorn tears. it restore mc chastity but what is the point of restoring her chastity?

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

another, i just finish the game and i got unicorn tears. it restore mc chastity but what is the point of restoring her chastity?
I can't test at the moment but I remember reading something about a virgin run. I believe someone said the unicorn you meet in the snow area will simply disappear unless you are a virgin. So perhaps you can load up an old save and pick up the unicorn tears, then use it before talking to the unicorn.

Edit: Just tried it and it works. Don't know if it was already mentioned, but talking to the Unicorn as a virgin gives 300,000 gold. Seems like most of the basement items are just tools to speedrun through a new game/old save if you want to for whatever reason.
Flail is a powerful melee weapon that can be acquired at the start of game. Unicorn Tears make it easy to get 300K closer to 1M. Finally, an item that just unlocks every scene.

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There was an update on the PICOPICOSOFT blog about 2 weeks ago. Preview images of an H-scene and it appears that Rune's Pharmacy's protagonist will be making a cameo.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one know what is the use of living dildo and other bdsm stuff that you can create using alchemy?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

any one know what is the use of living dildo and other bdsm stuff that you can create using alchemy?
AFAIK, there are no hidden scenes so I assume that the developer created it and didn't know what to do with it or intends to make it in a future update.

The current translation doesn't translate what the door in the memory room says. I assume it's hinting towards a possible future update since the artist seems to be posting a preview of a new scene on his twitter.

Last edited:

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've beaten the game and gotten all the scenes, but I'm still missing a single item in my item list. It's equipment number 042, between the rabbit foot and the rune bracelet. Anyone know what items this is and how to get it?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've beaten the game and gotten all the scenes, but I'm still missing a single item in my item list. It's equipment number 042, between the rabbit foot and the rune bracelet. Anyone know what items this is and how to get it?
I know that the item is called "Witch's Eye", +10 MATK, +7MDEF, and prevents silence.

Sadly, I do not remember how I got it. I do have an older save that got it before crossing the bridge so the item is acquired early on.

I can't seem to find any quest or monster drop that lists it. So I assume it comes from a treasure chest you might've missed. My guess would be the Ultramarine Caverns. Make sure you checked everything as there are several hidden rooms. There's one after the boss, some that you have to walk through a fake wall, and another entrance on the right side outside the caves.

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found it. Turns out there's an invisible secret passageway in the first room of the ultramarine caverns. The only thing marking the place where the passage is located is a suspiciously stationary slime, and up until now I'd always killed the slime before I had time to notice it wasn't moving... ^_^;;

kenjichan123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone know how to open the chained door in the Recollection room? There aren't any hints or anything on how to open it.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

there is a new version today 1.2 which countains 3 new events and bug fixes not informed ( also author only posted on twitter about the update nothing on blog)

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

there is a new version today 1.2 which countains 3 new events and bug fixes not informed ( also author only posted on twitter about the update nothing on blog)
Here the complete patch note from the 1.2

-------新規追加要素-------------------------------------------
◆新規イベント「はりつけの刑・2」「はりつけの刑・3」を追加。
◆新規イベント「メイドの仕事・2」を追加。
・初めての相手に「スラムの老人」「領主ゲオルグ」が追加されました。
-------不具合修正---------------------------------------
・誤字修正
・クエスト「滋養強壮に永命酒」で実際の調合レシピと
クエストリストの表記が異なる不具合を修正。
・入浴時にまれに衣装が普段着に戻ってしまう挙動を修正
・「ローブのカデナと」ヒントモードがONになっていても
 回想部屋のヒントが表示されない挙動を修正
・「農夫のヘルゲと」回想時に胸揉まれ状態の立絵が表示されない不具合を修正
・メイ睡姦イベント後お風呂に入ると精液を洗い流す挙動を修正
(寝てて覚えてないのにおかしいので)
-------その他の変更箇所---------------------------------------
・EDのスタッフロールに「かくうめ」「るね教授」追加
・タイトルロゴ・サークルロゴを変更
-------現状仕様とさせていただくところ---------------------------
◆全裸/ベビードール姿になれる条件を
 満たしていない場合でも一瞬動けるのを使った不具合全般 
◆レシピ本を複数購入できるし返金処理がない
◆お屋敷宝箱の黄金像をなんとかすると無限に入手できる裏技

i have already patched it with name separator and i'm in the upload process... will be able to give link in PM (loli in, so no link directly in the forum ^^) in about ~1 hours
will give it to hoofiewoofie too, so he can upgrade his translation ^^

Edit : upload ended, so link available in PM =)

Last edited:

mogumogu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

need some help,
how do i move the pot in the rune's house?

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can only move the pot blocking the basement after you finish the game. After that you can enter the basement from any save.

mogumogu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can only move the pot blocking the basement after you finish the game. After that you can enter the basement from any save.
ow, thank you.
i try to use str ointment but does't work.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I still find this game hard to jack off to due to the huge boobs...

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still find this game hard to jack off to due to the huge boobs...
I feel exactly the same way :(. I'm not a fan of huge boobs, especially on characters that are not huge in canon.

Well, I'll take all of the errors you guys found and fix them up while doing v1.13. Not sure when I'll get it done because I have to do some traveling for Christmas. Supposedly should be within a week though.

The chained door in the scene collection room is just fluff by the way, and things like the dildo also have no function. Some of those items are actually marked with "To be updated in future versions" reminder text :O.

AzureGrimoire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What version of Rune's Pharmacy is the Translation Patch applicable?

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What version of Rune's Pharmacy is the Translation Patch applicable?
acctualy hoofiewoofie translation is for the 1.12
he works on a update for the 1.2 =), just let him some time :D, it's holiday XD

(if you need either the 1.12 or 1.2, you can send me a PM^^)

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how you beat the plant boss in the forest?

He just keep healing for 900 HP every turn and I just can't bring him down.