What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

Re: Rune's Pharmacy [RJ139385]

If you start a new game+, you can lift the jar blocking the stairs, and get a few nice items.

you don't have a start a new game, if you've beaten the game once, then the basement will be unlocked on any saves you load.

Already played it.

I was looking for one that has an H focus like this game.

Try this game by kso ( kson.jp/ ). Fair warning, it contains loli content.

www(.)geocities.jp/vipkohaku2010_1/entry/091.html

Last edited:

Personal favourite of mine circle. They have a game in production since last year. SHould be releasing soon this year.
Also a list of my followed circles:
せきらら
サークルゴリッチュ
船場きっちん
幼心の君に
ウコンネミ
ワイヤレスワッペン
あさきゆめみし
D Code
ケッテンゼーゲ
KICHUREA
猫のみぞ汁
愚舎
Norway
緋色
あんみつや
WAX-G2
毛玉キューブ
ティー・エンタ・ぴー
E&N video arcade
えのきっぷ
BLACK PANDA
パーリィナイツ
円環
スタジオ☆くぅりぃ
U-ROOM

Last edited:

is there a complete save already? i find only an uncomplete one

Try this game by kso ( kson.jp/ ). Fair warning, it contains loli content.

www(.)geocities.jp/vipkohaku2010_1/entry/091.html

Thanks for the recommendation.

Does it have a partial trans?

Last edited:

Not sure if I'm just stupid, but where do you get fresh egg?

Not sure if I'm just stupid, but where do you get fresh egg?

Harpies on the mountain pass. I think once you find it once (or some other condition) the outdoor vendors will start selling it also, saving you the harpy farming.

What is the purpose of the Breast Pump and the Living Rope?

how i can across the bridge?
I complete to kill big slime

how i can across the bridge?
I complete to kill big slime

If you've already explored that crystal cave, the materials to make シルヴァメタル can be found there. You need to make two bars and give it to the guy in order for him to fix the bridge.

Does anyone have a complete save?

Try as I might, I can't locate the item I need to finish the quest for the guy that opens the underground area.
The item that needs it looks like a wrapped candy. Translation calls it Aphrodisiac Drop, and the material item is called Beast somethingorother.

The file is invalid in my case.

Hmm, try downloading through this link instead.

Make sure to put it in the save folder in the root directory of the game.

Try as I might, I can't locate the item I need to finish the quest for the guy that opens the underground area.
The item that needs it looks like a wrapped candy. Translation calls it Aphrodisiac Drop, and the material item is called Beast somethingorother.

I checked the drops on every monster, they dont drop it. Maybe virginity needs to be lost to unlock the correct quest, first?

edit: I found it, in the main village, interact in front of the gravestone just near the slums entrance. It will create a hole, and you can fall in it and get the skill book.

Last edited:

It looks like lots of stuff isn't obvious, so I made this short guide. Since I'm translating the game, I can see more directly where to get and complete all the quests (though sometimes the quest flag names in the code are unhelpful so I can't figure it out :p). One or two quests are less detailed until I finish the game myself. I'll update it once I do.
Edit: Done! :D

There was a lot of copy-pasting here, so if you notice any errors, tell me. Also, I can't figure out what flags make recipe books appear in the 2nd floor of Rune's house, so just hope that they appear when you need them :p. I think it's related to ranking up your description from Apprentice Pharmacist upwards (as seen in status window), but I don't know how that works either.

Quest Guide (v1.6)
  • Main Story
    • 1 Million Gold Debt
      • Opening scene, you can't miss it.
      • Once you get 1 mil, head to Shalban's room in the 2nd floor of the inn to unlock "Shalban is Gone!"
    • First Brew
      • Get Yggdrasil's Leaf from the pot at the bottom right of your house, and Clean Water from the sink at the top.
    • First Collection
      • After finishing "First Brew," go to the inn's 2nd floor (building directly left of your house) and talk to the guy (Shalban).
      • Go to the blacksmith (building in top-right of the town center) and talk to the clerk. If you try to leave town before this, the game will force you to go anyway.
      • Go to the Popoko Plains (south from town center to exit to world map, and then left) and run around collecting stuff on the ground. Rune will tell you when you collect enough. Then go back to Shalban.
    • Fix the Ice Box
      • I need to check again later, but I think you can either talk to the pub owner (woman behind bar facing down) and select "Other work", or just go directly into the kitchen (door to the right of the bar) and talk to that person.
      • Defeat the Orc Boss at the Popoko Plains and open the chest on the left to get a grimoire. Use the grimoire in your item menu to learn Ice, and then talk to the guy in the kitchen again.
    • Bridge Repair
      • Talk to the dwarf (the one facing down) at the Grand Icefish Bridge, north of town.
      • Talk to the peddler a few steps to the bottom left and buy the Ores Reference, which you can use to get the recipe for Silver Metal. However, if you have >= 7799 gold, (not confirmed personally), you need to talk the pub chef in the kitchen to get it, which I think requires that you complete the above quest first.
      • Defeat the Slime Boss at the Ultramarine Caverns and collect Silver Gossamer Stone in the cave behind it. Once you kill the boss, the materials will also appear in the second room of the Caverns (B1F).
      • Once you get enough, make Silver Metal at home and then give it to the dwarf.
    • Shalban Is Gone!
      • Easiest to head south to the teleport crystal and warp to Jupiter Yolktol Interior.
      • Once you warp, you'll notice that the ice blocking your path downwards has disappeared. Head inside, collect random treasures (no monsters, oddly), and fight the last boss!
      • There's another warp crystal a few steps before the last boss to get home. However, you cannot warp to this crystal after you leave.
  • Town (Center)
    • Shiny Ring in the Water Well
      • Talk to the girl at the top-right of town.
      • Stand on the well in order to enter it, and find the shiny ring.
      • Talk to her again. You can also sell it first. The only difference is how much fame and corruption you get.
    • Nostalgic Taste
      • Talk to the old man at the bar in the pub.
      • Find the recipe for Carrot Muffin in your library on the 2nd floor of your house.
      • Milk Buns = Breadfruit and Fresh Milk, both of which can be bought from the left vendor next to the pub.
      • Mandala Carrot = collect at Popoko Plains, or buy from the right vendor next to the pub.
    • Man Eater Mucus
      • After visiting Popoko Plains, talk to the guy on the bench above the pub in town.
      • Kill Man Eaters at the Popoko Plains to get Cannibal Flower Mucus (10% drop).
    • Longing for a Biscuit
      • Talk to the girl at the bottom left of town after completing the above quest.
      • Read "Easy Homemade Recipes" that you got from the Shiny Ring quest to get the recipe for Refreshing Biscuits.
      • Antidote = Clean Water + Yggdrasil Leaf, as you did for "First Brew." There's also a cave in Glow Pass with 20 antidotes.
      • Fresh Eggs = buy them from the vendor next to the pub, and drops from harpies.
      • Breadfruit = buy them from the left vendor next to the pub, or collect at Popoko Plains.
    • Canary Song
      • Talk to the old lady in the center of town after completing "Fix the Ice Box".
      • Find the recipe for Canary Song in your library on the 2nd floor of your house.
      • Honey = drops from Killer Bees at Glow Pass and Fairies at Danshinein Forest, or buy from left vendor next to pub.
      • Epidendrum = collect at Glow Pass.
    • Medicine that Reverses Time
      • Talk to the guy on the bench (same as Man Eater Mucus quest) after completing said quest and after visiting Jupiter Yolktol. He gives you the recipe for Chrono Syrup.
      • Yggdrasil's Drop = Yggdrasil's Leaf + Clean Water + Universal Drug Base (which itself is made from just Yggdrasil's Leaf).
      • Necro Ore = Glow Pass, in the cave with the door frame.
      • Aurora Grass = Jupiter Yolktol, after killing the field boss, head into the portal just to the right.
      • Moon-viewing Bay Leaf = collect at Danshinein Forest
    • To Become Strong
      • Acquire Intermediate Drugs Ref. from the Ultramarine Caverns and also do not steal the Expensive Necklace from the Blacksmith - I haven't found the actual code to prove either of these true, but it seems very likely to be true. Stealing the Expensive Necklace while the quest is in progress prevents you from being able to finish it.
      • Beast Vitality = see Slum quest "Racing Heart! ..." below.
      • Kaladraga = collect at Danshinein Forest, and drops from Man Eaters/Mandrakes.
      • Snow Light = collect at Jupiter Yolktol.
      • Elder Flower = collect at Danshinein Forest.
    • Pork Ginger
      • After setting foot in Glow Pass, you can talk to Shalban (w/o Maid Clothes on). Accept his offer for lunch and ask for his favorite dish.
      • Talk to the innkeeper to get the recipe.
      • Orc Pork = drops from Orc and Orc Boss at Popoko Plains, or buy from left vendor next to the pub (which is hilarious b/c the Inn was supposed to be out of stock for the past few days).
      • Kudzu Ginger = collect at Ultramarine Caverns. You also get a lot when you get the recipe.
      • Ghost Onion = buy from the vendor next to the pub, or collect at Glow Pass.
  • Town (East, Harbor)
    • Naui Potato Dish
      • After completing "Man Eater Mucus," talk to the guy in upper-right corner of Town East (the map directly south of your parents' grave).
      • Read Easy Homemade Sweets (from Shiny Ring quest) for Potato Pancake recipe, or read Delicious Home Cooking from the right vendor next to the pub for French Fries recipe.
      • Best to just buy everything from the right vendor next to the pub for either dish.
    • Breast Expansion Potion
      • Can't figure out the exact flag for it, but eventually talk to the same guy as above.
      • The quest reward from the above quest contains the recipe for Matani Milk Drug.
      • Matani Tea Leaves = collect at Popoko Plains.
      • Milk Quartz = collect at Ultramarine Caverns.
      • Fresh Milk = Buy from left vendor next to pub.
    • Orange Aroma Oil
      • The man blocking the lower-right hand corner of Town East disappears after you finish "First Collection." Go to the harbor from there and talk to Mist in the left-side building.
      • You get the recipe for Pasham Oil automatically.
      • Sleepy Orange = collect at Glow Pass.
      • Ruby Berry = collect at Danshinein Forest.
      • Smooth Oil = Buy from right vendor next to pub, drops from slimes/ropers.
    • Alluring Peach Drink
      • Not sure what the flag is, but at some point when you return to town, a creepy Man in Robe accosts you and takes you to the cave under the church.
      • You get the recipe for Nudist Peach automatically.
      • White Snow Peach = collect at Jupiter Yolktol.
      • Aizel Wine = buy at pub
      • Aphrodisiac Drop = you get the recipe at the very beginning o_O. You can also buy it at the sex shop (see Slum quest "Racing Heart! ..." below) if you have bought both recipe books from it already.
        • Lunar Sugar = drops from lizardmen at Jupiter Yolktol, or buy at slum (guy just south of the entrance) w/ 50+ corruption
        • Mint Sugar Ball = collect at Popoko Plains
        • Beast Vitality = see Slum quest "Racing Heart! ..." below.
      • Bat Wing = drops from bats in the Ultramarine Caverns.
  • Mansion
    • The Tonic of Immortality
      • Head to the west side of the mansion with the Maid Uniform on, and enter the door to meet Mei.
      • You get the recipe for Immortality Wine at the beginning of the game.
      • Mead = buy at pub.
      • Moon-viewing Bay Leaf = collect at Glow Pass.
      • Kudzu Ginger = collect at Ultramarine Caverns.
      • Green Herb = collect at Danshinein Forest.
    • To Help in Sleeping
      • After getting the recipe for Sleepy Ether from your 2nd floor library (not sure when that appears), talk to Mei again after the above quest.
      • Dream Elixir = make it yourself. The recipe comes from a book in the doorframe cave in Glow Pass.
      • Pure Ether = buy at Inn, or make it yourself
  • Slum
    • Find the Ball
      • Get gangraped by approaching the guys in the slum having sex with some girl. Then talk to the boy on the right side of the screen.
      • Head left and go through the gangrape scene again, and finally return the ball.
    • Racing Heart! A Man's Self-confidence
      • After prostituting in the brothel a few times (the quest flags are really convoluted for this), talk to the peddler just south of the brothel.
      • The recipe for Beast Vitality is in a book you buy at the sex shop, which is underneath the tombstone that you pass by right before you enter the slums. You can also buy it directly from the shop depending on what clothes you're wearing and if you have not bought Herbal Aphrodisiacs yet.
      • Mandala Carrot = collect at Popoko Plains.
      • Royal Jelly = drop from Killer Bees at Glow Pass.
      • Orc Semen = drop from Orcs at Popoko Plains. I wonder if anyone will tell the guy what exactly he's drinking.
    • Brewing a Simple Drug
      • After getting gang-raped in the slums (whenever you walk to the bottom left screen) at least 3 times, and with >= 25 corruption, talk to the smuggler (hooded guy just to the left of the stairs near the entrance that sells you stuff)
      • He gives you the recipe
      • Potion = make it yourself or buy at inn
      • Electric Mushroom = collect at Jupiter Yolktol
      • Lunar Sugar = drops from lizardmen at Jupiter Yolktol, or buy from the same quest guy with 50+ corruption
    • Demon-Slaying Sword Lilihal!
      • Talk to the guy in black clothes at the left of the slums when fame >= 20 and you have completed the Ice Box quest.
      • Read the Archidoxen sitting in the lower right corner of the slums to get the recipe for the Lilihal Sword.
      • Lilihalcon = find the recipe in the bookshelf at the top-right of the 2nd floor of the mansion
        • Electrum = collect in the cave in Danshinein Forest.
        • Necro Ore = collect in doorframe cave in Glow Pass.
        • Pende Rock = rare drop from slimes and wisps.
      • Lizard Leather = drop from Lizardmen at Jupiter Yolktol.
      • Abrasives = make from White Chalcedony, which you can collect in the caves in Glow Pass.
    • Cold Medicine
      • Talk to the girl in the brothel side entrance after getting all 5 brothel scenes (which requires 100 Sexual Experience, the "Breast Expansion Potion" and "Racing Heart!..." quests, and prostituting 10 times) and also finishing the "Shiny Ring..." quest.
      • You get the recipe from Easy Homemade Sweets from the "Shiny Ring..." quest.
      • Mandala Carrot = collect at Popoko Plains, or buy from the right vendor next to the pub.
      • Clean Water = use the sink in your kitchen.
      • Honey = drops from Killer Bees at Glow Pass and Fairies at Danshinein Forest, or buy from left vendor next to pub.

Endings
Ending 1 - Sea
Default ending (if you don't satisfy conditions for Ending 2 or 3)

Ending 2 - Teacher
Virgin status, 32+ fame

Ending 3 - Brothel
Clear "Cold Medicine"

Shalban Route
After clearing "Pork Ginger", reject the offer to work at the brothel. Then sell your virginity to Shalban.
There will be a Shalban ending as well, but it is not yet implemented as of v1.6

Also, note that you can talk to the guy at the entrance to the slums, and for 100 G (or an H-event) he will tell you what you can get from each dungeon.

Cheat Shop
As of v1.43, you can buy pretty much everything from the elf shop, the right-most house in the town harbor. To access this shop, you need to opt for the Game Clear bonus when you start a new game, and then the guys that used to be arguing at the front steps will disappear.

Last edited:

It looks like lots of stuff isn't obvious, so I made this short guide. Since I'm translating the game, I can see more directly where to get and complete all the quests (though sometimes the quest flag names in the code are unhelpful so I can't figure it out :p). One or two quests are less detailed until I finish the game myself. I'll update it once I do.

There was a lot of copy-pasting here, so if you notice any errors, tell me. Also, I can't figure out what flags make recipe books appear in the 2nd floor of Rune's house, so just hope that they appear when you need them :p. I think it's related to ranking up your description from Apprentice Pharmacist upwards (as seen in status window), but I don't know how that works either.

Quest Guide
  • Main Story
    • 1 Million Gold Debt
      • I haven't finished the game yet so I don't have details, but at the very least head to his room in the inn once you get 1 mil, which probably unlocks "Shalban Is Gone!".
    • First Brew
      • Get Yggdrasil's Leaf from the pot at the bottom right of your house, and Clean Water from the sink at the top.
    • First Collection
      • After finishing "First Brew," go to the inn's 2nd floor (building directly left of your house) and talk to the guy (Shalban).
      • Go to the blacksmith (building in top-right of the town center) and talk to the clerk. It looks like if you try to leave town before this, the game will force you to go anyway, but I haven't confirmed.
      • Go to the Popoko Plains (south from town center to exit to world map, and then left) and run around collecting stuff on the ground. Rune will tell you when you collect enough. Then go back to Shalban.
    • Fix the Ice Box
      • I need to check again later, but I think you can either talk to the pub owner (woman behind bar facing down) and select "Other work", or just go directly into the kitchen (door to the right of the bar) and talk to that person.
      • Defeat the Orc Boss at the Popoko Plains and open the chest on the left to get a grimoire. Use the grimoire in your item menu to learn Ice, and then talk to the guy in the kitchen again.
    • Bridge Repair
      • Talk to the dwarf (the one facing down) at the Grand Icefish Bridge, north of town.
      • Talk to the peddler a few steps to the bottom left and buy the Ores Reference, which you can use to get the recipe for Silver Metal. However, if you have >= 7799 gold, (not confirmed personally), you need to talk the pub chef in the kitchen to get it, which I think requires that you complete the above quest first.
      • Defeat the Slime Boss at the Ultramarine Caverns and collect Silver Gossamer Stone in the cave behind it. You need 4, so you might have to exit the caverns and kill the boss again. Once you get enough, make Silver Metal at home and then give it to the dwarf.
    • Shalban Is Gone!
      • Head to Shalban's room in the inn w/ 1 mil gold.
      • I haven't gotten this far yet, so no details, but presumably something about heading to the Jupiter Yolktol ice lake to the far north.
  • Town (Center)
    • Shiny Ring in the Water Well
      • Talk to the girl at the top-right of town.
      • Stand on the well in order to enter it, and find the shiny ring.
      • Talk to her again.
    • Nostalgic Taste
      • Talk to the old man at the bar in the pub.
      • Find the recipe for Carrot Muffin in your library on the 2nd floor of your house.
      • Milk Buns = Breadfruit and Fresh Milk, both of which can be bought from the left vendor next to the pub.
    • Man Eater Mucus
      • After visiting Popoko Plains, talk to the guy on the bench above the pub in town.
      • Kill Man Eaters at the Popoko Plains to get Cannibal Flower Mucus (10% drop).
    • Longing for a Biscuit
      • Talk to the girl at the bottom left of town after completing the above quest.
      • Read "Easy Homemade Recipes" that you got from the Shiny Ring quest to get the recipe for Refreshing Biscuits.
      • Antidote = Clean Water + Yggdrasil Leaf, as you did for "First Brew." There's also a cave in Glow Pass with 20 antidotes.
      • Fresh Eggs = buy them from the vendor next to the pub, or kill harpies.
      • Breadfruit = buy them from the left vendor next to the pub, or collect at Popoko Plains.
    • Canary Song
      • Talk to the old lady in the center of town after completing "Fix the Ice Box".
      • Find the recipe for Canary Song in your library on the 2nd floor of your house.
      • Honey = drops from Killer Bees at Glow Pass, or buy from left vendor next to pub.
    • Search for Rabi-Chan
      • ... I... have no idea. Has anyone found this quest?
    • Medicine that Reverses Time
      • Talk to the guy on the bench (same as Man Eater Mucus quest) after completing said quest and after visiting Jupiter Yolktol. He gives you the recipe for Chrono Syrup.
      • Yggdrasil's Drop = Yggdrasil's Leaf + Clean Water + Universal Drug Base (which itself is made from just Yggdrasil's Leaf).
      • Necro Ore = Glow Pass, in the cave with the door frame.
      • Aurora Grass = Jupiter Yolktol (not sure where exactly cause I haven't gotten this far yet).
      • Moon-viewing Bay Leaf = collect at Danshinein Forest
  • Town (East, Harbor)
    • Naui Potato Dish
      • After completing "Man Eater Mucus," talk to the guy in upper-right corner of Town East (the map directly south of your parents' grave).
      • Read Easy Homemade Sweets (from Shiny Ring quest) for Potato Pancake recipe, or read Delicious Home Cooking from the right vendor next to the pub for French Fries recipe.
      • Best to just buy everything from the right vendor next to the pub for either dish.
    • Breast Expansion Potion
      • Can't figure out the exact flag for it, but eventually talk to the same guy as above.
      • The quest reward from the above quest contains the recipe for Matani Milk Drug.
      • Milk Quartz = collect at Ultramarine Caverns.
      • Fresh Milk = Buy from left vendor next to pub.
    • Orange Aroma Oil
      • The man blocking the lower-right hand corner of Town East disappears after you finish "First Collection." Go to the harbor from there and talk to Mist in the left-side building.
      • You get the recipe for Pasham Oil automatically.
      • Ruby Berry = collect at Danshinein Forest.
      • Smooth Oil = Buy from right vendor next to pub, or kill slimes/ropers.
    • Luring Peach Drink
      • Not sure what the flag is, but at some point when you return to town, a creepy Man in Robe accosts you and takes you to the cave under the church.
      • You get the recipe for Nudist Peach automatically.
      • White Snow Peach = collect at Jupiter Yolktol.
      • Aizel Wine = buy at pub
      • Aphrodisiac Drop = you get the recipe at the very beginning o_O
        • Lunar Sugar = kill lizardmen at Jupiter Yolktol, or buy at slum (guy just south of the entrance) w/ 50+ corruption
        • Mint Sugar Ball = collect at Popoko Plains
        • Beast Vitality = see Slum quest "Conspicuous! ..." below.
      • Bat Wing = kill bats in the Ultramarine Caverns.
  • Mansion
    • The Tonic of Immortality
      • Head to the west side of the mansion with the Maid Uniform on, and enter the door to meet Mei.
      • You get the recipe for Immortality Wine at the beginning of the game.
      • Mead = buy at pub.
      • Moon-viewing Bay Leaf = collect at Glow Pass.
      • Kudzu Ginger = collect at Ultramarine Caverns.
      • Green Herb = collect at Danshinein Forest.
    • To Help in Sleeping
      • After getting the recipe for Sleepy Ether from your 2nd floor library (not sure when that appears), talk to Mei again after the above quest.
      • Dream Elixir = make it yourself. The recipe comes from a book in the doorframe cave in Glow Pass.
      • Pure Ether = buy at Inn, or make it yourself
  • Slum
    • Find the Ball
      • Get gangraped by approaching the guys in the slum having sex with some girl. Then talk to the boy on the right side of the screen.
      • Head left and go through the gangrape scene again, and finally return the ball.
    • Conspicuous! A Man's Self-confidence
      • After prostituting in the brothel a few times (the quest flags are really convoluted for this), talk to the peddler just south of the brothel.
      • The recipe for Beast Vitality is in a book you buy at the sex shop, which is underneath the tombstone that you pass by right before you enter the slums. You can also buy it directly from the shop depending on what clothes you're wearing.
      • Mandala Carrot = collect at Popoko Plains.
      • Royal Jelly = drop from Killer Bees at Glow Pass.
      • Orc Semen = drop from Orcs at Popoko Plains. I wonder if anyone will tell the guy what exactly he's drinking.
    • Demon-Slaying Sword Lilihal!
      • Talk to the guy in black clothes at the left of the slums when fame >= 20 and you have completed the Ice Box quest.
      • Read the Archidoxen sitting in the lower right corner of the slums to get the recipe for the Lilihal Sword.
      • Lilihalcon = find the recipe in the bookshelf at the top-right of the 2nd floor of the mansion
        • Electrum = collect in the cave in Danshinein Forest.
        • Necro Ore = collect in doorframe cave in Glow Pass.
        • Pende Rock = rare drop from slimes and wisps.
      • Lizard Leather = drop from Lizardmen at Jupiter Yolktol.
      • Abrasives = make from White Chalcedony, which you can collect in the caves in Glow Pass.

Also, note that you can talk to the guy at the entrance to the slums, and for 100 G (or an H-event) he will tell you what you can get from each dungeon.

You the real MVP!

Back