What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

Re: Rune Pharmacy [RJ139385]

Hänge am ende.
Wenn man das Geld hat ist er nicht mehr im inn. aber wo er nun ist find ich einfach nicht rausXD.
Bitte um Hilfe .

Das gefrorene Schloss in der Höhle im Schneegebiet, wenn ich mich nicht völlig irre.

The guy should be in frozen castle in the snowy mountain, if my memory serves me right.

Thanks! But I only see 3 opened red box in my basement... do I have to kill boss again?

Well if you collected the extra items there's nothing left behind to indicate it so it would still be 3 chests. I can only guess that you didn't patch the latest version in properly.

What happened for me was that I just patched the game, loaded up my old v1.01 save and when I went to the basement, the new items were already there.

Btw, anyone know what the new sphere in the basement does? I use it and it gets consumed but can't seem to find any changes.

Even in 1.06 my nude scenes with the towns people don't show up in the recollection. Is this just a common bug?

Its 5 scenes that still show up as purple crystals. I know i completed them. The soldier. The sailor gangbang. the guy outside my house and the two guys in the bar on the first floor.

Last edited:

Even in 1.06 my nude scenes with the towns people don't show up in the recollection. Is this just a common bug?

Its 5 scenes that still show up as purple crystals. I know i completed them. The soldier. The sailor gangbang. the guy outside my house and the two guys in the bar on the first floor.

at first, the 8 purple crystals of the 3 lines didn't worked, they corrected 2 in the 1.04 and one more in the 1.06
... we will surely see the 5 left get corrected in future version o_O, but they are strangely slow to correct this bug o_O

-------------------

Game got a new update, just some minor bug correction

Patch log 1.06 :
-------修正/改善した箇所---------------------------------------
◆回想部屋にテスト用のデータが残っていた不具合を修正

-------検証中の不具合------------------------------------------
・アークデーモンに一度敗北した後、再び敗北しても初回敗北時と同じ扱いになる不具合
(回想全開放アイテムを使わなければアークデーモン敗北・2が開放されない)
・エルダースライムに一度敗北した後も、再戦時のメッセージが表示されず、
初回戦闘時と同じ3択の選択肢が表示される挙動

-------これから改善する箇所-------------------------------------
・一部アイテムの説明文が無い部分を加筆
(オーロラ草・生きてる縄・リリハルコン・コロンコット・神秘の生命球・マーブル蜘蛛糸)

-------現状仕様とさせていただくところ---------------------------
◆全裸/ベビードール姿になれる条件を
 満たしていない場合でも一瞬動けるのを使った不具合全般 
◆レシピ本を複数購入できるし返金処理がない
◆お屋敷宝箱の黄金像をなんとかすると無限に入手できる裏技

here the data to upgrade your game from 1.0x to 1.06

like alway they are 2 version, one original and one modified to add name separator 【 】

Edit : get updated, see post a little below

Last edited:

at first, the 8 purple crystals of the 3 lines didn't worked, they corrected 2 in the 1.04 and one more in the 1.06
... we will surely see the 5 left get corrected in future version o_O, but they are strangely slow to correct this bug o_O

Hopefully bug fixes and some new content as well in some later versions. It seemed like there was a whole part of the slum not used and same with the port.

Game got a new update, a new minor event, some bug correction (the recollection room finaly completly corrected)

Patch log 1.07 :
-------新規追加要素-------------------------------------------
◆モブ「馬好きのフェリック」とのミニイベントを追加。
町の東にいるキャラクターです
◆回想部屋の不具合を修正
・お小遣いくれるモブおじさんとタダマンできるようになりました
・「魔槌ミョルニル」が道具図鑑に乗らない不具合を修正
・回想「農夫のヘルゲと」が未開放でも開放済みになっている不具合を修正
・脱字修正
-------検証中の不具合------------------------------------------
・アークデーモンに一度敗北した後、再び敗北しても初回敗北時と同じ扱いになる不具合
(回想全開放アイテムを使わなければアークデーモン敗北・2が開放されない)
・エルダースライムに一度敗北した後も、再戦時のメッセージが表示されず、
初回戦闘時と同じ3択の選択肢が表示される挙動

・一部アイテムの説明文が無い部分を加筆

◆全裸/ベビードール姿になれる条件を
◆レシピ本を複数購入できるし返金処理がない

here the data to upgrade your game from 1.0x to 1.07

like alway they are 2 version, one original and one modified to add name separator 【 】

Last edited:

Gotta give this guy credit for keeping his game updated rather quickly. I've bought games before that you didn't see an update for months if not a year.
One of my favorite ones i've purchased. Not much replay value, but that can be forgiven since the art is top of the line.

the new is named 狩人ホルン-2, i thinks it's just the second dialog with the 狩人ホルン

first time he screw us, the dialog show that we are ashamed of the place etc... the second time, we are prety willing to and dont even care, i thinks that will be just a way to review the different possible dialog, the sprite scenne is the same

Where is this 狩人ホルン-2 located? Am I looking for someone in the ice lake?
And thanks for posting the patches :)

Gotta give this guy credit for keeping his game updated rather quickly. I've bought games before that you didn't see an update for months if not a year.
One of my favorite ones i've purchased. Not much replay value, but that can be forgiven since the art is top of the line.

Totally agree!

Game got a new update again, a new complete scene (blacksmith 2), and some bug correction

Patch log 1.08 :
-------新規追加要素-------------------------------------------
◆新規イベント「鍛冶屋で・2」が追加されました
◆回想「馬好きのフェリックと」において、場合によって
選べない選択肢がある挙動を修正
・「漁師のドナルイ」に誘われ断った際の立ち絵の表示を修正
・一部のボスモンスター敗北時のフラグが意図せぬ挙動になっていたものを修正
・文章スキップをしているとスイッチONOFFが正常に作動しない挙動を緩和
(エルダースライム、アークデーモン、お屋敷のメイドバイト ほか)

・一部アイテムの説明文が無い部分を加筆

◆全裸/ベビードール姿になれる条件を
◆レシピ本を複数購入できるし返金処理がない

here the data to upgrade your game from 1.0x to 1.08

Last edited:

Nice, yay for more Blacksmith event :)
Thanks, dragonfly :)

Wo0T Partial is out!

Translation thread: www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28883
Edit: Items/Materials fixed :)

I'll be around for the next hour or two in case anyone needs to tell me I uploaded the wrong file or something -_-.

Also in case you're wondering, I copied the title of this thread for the translation thread without noticing that this thread's title is mis-spelled "Rune Pharmacy" instead of "Rune's Pharmacy" :(. Not possible to change thread titles I guess...?

Last edited:

yop again here ^^

was playing, and something realy realy annoyed me, like in lot of game when we use hooking auto-translator :x

that game have no separator between the name and the text... just color, but the hooktool dont see color :/

all those that use vnr/etc... know that having the name in the text mess a lot the translation ^^

so, i have add some separator 【 】 between all name/text in the game for my personal use ^^

i share it here, maybe that will be usefull for some of you

i dont thinks, but that possible that i missed some... i'm realy lazy and used a automated script that i have make realy faster :p

View attachment 22036

what program do you use?

Re: Rune's Pharmacy [RJ139385]

hmm anyone using visual novel reader? went to play this since i havent played any games for awhile thought it was just this one but was others too but for some reason vnr wouldn't give me a translation from google or bing, so i updated it an the google one works but the bing one still wont catch japanese text and i prefer bing since it makes more sense in my opinion lol.

Bing dont works right now in VNR, surely some change from microsoft side in bing, we will need to wait a update of VNR that correct that ^^ that normaly rarely long :p

btw does anyone have the items/materials fixed translation the mega one is down

well this partial half japanese half english or just me :rolleyes::confused::confused::D

Back