What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

Re: Rune Pharmacy [RJ139385]

Are there any plans for this to get a full translation, if would be great if it could...

Apart from unicorn mentioned earlier in the thread, is there any other penalties of high immorality? Such as alt. ending or different dialogue or unaccessible area/recipes.

I don`t think so, virgin run only gives you more gold.

got stuck in finding the materials for the quest that the merchant in front of the brothel asked for and also ppl below the church as they required the same base materials.

Any ideas where to get them?

got stuck in finding the materials for the quest that the merchant in front of the brothel asked for and also ppl below the church as they required the same base materials.

Any ideas where to get them?
clic on the tombstone in the city (near the way to the slum), you will find a passage to the adult merchant shop, she sell the book with the recipes you search ^^

Hello, I would like to ask if anybody has a full save file for this and would kindly share it? :eek:

Hello, I would like to ask if anybody has a full save file for this and would kindly share it? :eek:
some page ago =)

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=816641#post816641

the game have a bug with the reminiscence room, the 6th first of the 3th row are not open even after seeing them, that all event you get talking to ppl when nude 4 in the bar, the guard at the door of the noble house and the scolar in the noble house

Game got a new update

some new event + some bug correction (the reminiscent room bug is not corrected yet, that will again be in the next)

Patch log 1.03 :
新規追加要素
◆「娼館イベント4」を追加。
発生させるには娼館イベント3まで発生済み、かつ
高い性経験値が必要になります。
◆自宅地下室に貞操状態の一部をクリアにする
アイテム「ユニコーンの涙」設置。
自宅地下室に降りるには
ゲームを最後までクリアする必要があります。
◆アイテム図鑑に入手方法を記載

修正/改善した箇所
◆回想「触手の巣窟」で上から落ちきらずに固まる挙動を修正
◆群青の洞窟・水場前のスライムを消去
(水中にもぐる挙動とかぶって意図せぬ挙動を起こすことがあるため)
◆「メイド服」「ベビードール」など持っていないと
進行不能になる恐れのあるものを道具箱に預けられないように修正
◆回想のゴロツキ3イベントを消去
◆回想「アークデーモン敗北」を見ると、
 稀にゴムノビ軟膏が消費されてしまう不具合を修正
◆回想「眠りの中で・1」ほか回想ルームの一部で
性経験などのパラメータが上昇してしまう不具合を修正 
◆回想「スラム・1」で戦う選択肢を選んだ場合、
回想が終わった後にHPが減っている挙動を修正
◆アイテム「魔女の降霊薬」の効果が説明では10ターンなのに
実際は5ターンだったものを10ターンに修正
◆アイテム図鑑が100にならない不具合を修正
◆町・港区の屋根の通行設定を修正
・稀にシャルバンが分裂する挙動を改善・緩和
・ハーピーのドロップ率アップ(たまご、ハーピーの羽毛ともにドロップ率2倍に)

これから検証して修正・改善する箇所
◆回想ルームの一部が開放されない不具合をなんとかする
・一部アイテムの説明文が無いのを加筆
(オーロラ草・生きてる縄・リリハルコン・コロンコット・神秘の生命球・マーブル蜘蛛糸)
◆グロー峠 ボス前の抜け道を教えてもらう選択肢で
お金が足りない状態で1000金払うを選ぶと
立ち絵が顔だけになる不具合を修正したい
◆アークデーモンに一度敗北した後、再び敗北しても初回敗北時と同じ扱いになる不具合
(回想全開放アイテムを使わなければアークデーモン敗北・2が開放されない)
◆エルダースライムに一度敗北した後も、再戦時のメッセージが表示されず、
初回戦闘時と同じ3択の選択肢が表示される挙動

現状仕様とさせていただくところ
◆全裸/下着姿になれる条件を満たしていない場合でも
一瞬動けるのを使った不具合全般 
◆レシピ本を複数購入できるし返金処理がない

here the data to upgrade your game from 1.01/1.02 to 1.03 :

: original 1.03 game data
or
: 1.03 game data, modified to add name separator 【 】

Umm the file is already gone, can you reupload it?

Umm the file is already gone, can you reupload it?
yeah, my mega account will not live so much more time :D

see attachement for link

Attachments

• blablalba.txt
    290 bytes · Views: 7
Last edited:

Are there any plans for this to get a full translation, if would be great if it could...
also wondering about this, seems to be a worthy one, didn't anyone demonstrate interest yet?
it would be best is done with rpgmaker trans, for it to be safe with new releases constantly coming up.

Game got a new update

Patch log 1.04 :
-------新規追加要素--------------------------------------
・スラムにいる「闇の売人ベルク」からベビードールや軟膏などの
 手に入りにくいアイテムを高値で買えるようにしました
・クリア後に入れる地下室で入手できるアイテムを増やしました

-------修正/改善した箇所---------------------------------
◆特定のイベント後メニュー画面を開けなくなる不具合を緩和。
 もしなっても自宅やお屋敷を出入りすると直るように改善
◆回想ルームの一部が開放されない不具合を修正しました。(まだ修正中です)
・回想ルームの一部にヒントがなかったものを加筆修正(まだ修正中です)
・一部のアイテムをドロップや宝箱として設置(最大値がアップする軟膏など)
・オーロラ草のリポップ率を3/5にアップ
・特定のクエストアイテムを図鑑に載らないように
(大事な指輪、高価なネックレス、ボールなど)
・特定の貞操状態の場合にユニコーンからもらえる
 お小遣いをちょっと少なくしました
・グロー峠 ボス前の抜け道を教えてもらう選択肢で
お金が足りない状態で1000金払うを選ぶと
立ち絵が顔だけになる不具合を修正
・スタッフロールに「ドットアニメーション mikecat」を追加。
 ドットアニメ以外にもアイコンなど作っていただいています。

-------検証中の不具合------------------------------------------
・アークデーモンに一度敗北した後、再び敗北しても初回敗北時と同じ扱いになる不具合
・エルダースライムに一度敗北した後も、再戦時のメッセージが表示されず、
初回戦闘時と同じ3択の選択肢が表示される挙動

-------これから改善する箇所----------------------------
・一部アイテムの説明文が無い部分を加筆

-------現状仕様とさせていただくところ---------------------
◆全裸/ベビードール姿になれる条件を
 満たしていない場合でも一瞬動けるのを使った不具合全般 
◆レシピ本を複数購入できるし返金処理がない
◆お屋敷宝箱の黄金像をなんとかすると無限に入手できる裏技

Patch log 1.05 :

-------修正/改善した箇所---------------------------------
・スラム入り口の「闇の売人ベルク」が設置ミスで
 話しかけられなかった挙動を修正。
ベルクからはベビードールや軟膏などの
 手に入りにくいアイテムを購入できます。
・自宅地下室に「知恵の軟膏」を設置(一度クリアしたあと入れる場所です)
・未登場モンスターを図鑑から一時消去

-------検証中の不具合------------------------------------------
・アークデーモンに一度敗北した後、再び敗北しても初回敗北時と同じ扱いになる不具合
・エルダースライムに一度敗北した後も、再戦時のメッセージが表示されず、
初回戦闘時と同じ3択の選択肢が表示される挙動

-------これから改善する箇所----------------------------
・一部アイテムの説明文が無い部分を加筆

-------現状仕様とさせていただくところ---------------------
◆全裸/ベビードール姿になれる条件を
 満たしていない場合でも一瞬動けるのを使った不具合全般 
◆レシピ本を複数購入できるし返金処理がない
◆お屋敷宝箱の黄金像をなんとかすると無限に入手できる裏技

here the data to upgrade your game from 1.0x to 1.05

like alway they are 2 version, one original and one modified to add name separator 【 】

Edit : get updated, see post a little below

Last edited:

Hey Libellule:

With the new patches, I am a little confused about where to find/what to do for the 闇の売人ベルク
where to get 知恵の軟膏. I don`t see it in the basement...
Also, the「娼館イベント4」を追加 from 1.03, how much sex experience do you need to trigger it?

I am using a game clear save from 1.01. Thanks!

Last edited:

here the data to upgrade your game from 1.0x to 1.05
how do you separate which data has been modified or not? do you run them through some kinda hash sum or something?

Hey Libellule:

With the new patches, I am a little confused about where to find/what to do for the 闇の売人ベルク
Also, the「娼館イベント4」を追加 from 1.03, how much sex experience do you need to trigger it?

I am using a game clear save from 1.01. Thanks!

cant answer the first 2, i'm near, but i didn't have finish the game so dont have access to the basement :p
for the 4 prostitution event, i dont know exactly, but i get it wituout problem right after i get the 3, the one where you need to finish the marchant quest
my stat was 堕蕩値274 and 性経験値273

how do you separate which data has been modified or not? do you run them through some kinda hash sum or something?

i use a tools caled "WinMerge", that a tools that compare directory and files and dress a list of change between them
they are a loot of tool that can make thing like that ^^

After you update you should see a sphere, 2 bottles, and a white ointment added to the basement. The white ointment name matches 4 out of the 5 characters you gave so I assume you're talking about that. The new merchant in the slum also sells the same white ointment.

I'm confused as to what the new content from the 1.04/5 updates are. When I enter the west side of slum via the bottom path I see some cat person in front of a large building which looks new to me. But I can't seem to find a way to access it. Besides the ointment merchant, I can't seem to find anything else added in slums.

In the memories room, it appears that 2 of the "nude" scenes are fixed but now there's a group of 5 and a single one, does that mean an additional nude h-scene has been added? There were originally 4 scenes with people in the pub and now a 5th on e has been added to that group but I can't seem to find it. Also does anyone know if the slime sprites in the top right actually do anything or is it some preview of a scene to be added?

Lastly, it appears I got some new quest which I've attached an image of. Can anyone translate what has to be done to complete it? I'll update my game clear save with the new h-content (if there's any) as soon as I find out what to do.

Attachments

• ExtraQuest.jpg
    ExtraQuest.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4

In the memories room, it appears that 2 of the "nude" scenes are fixed but now there's a group of 5 and a single one, does that mean an additional nude h-scene has been added? There were originally 4 scenes with people in the pub and now a 5th on e has been added to that group but I can't seem to find it.
the new is named 狩人ホルン-2, i thinks it's just the second dialog with the 狩人ホルン

first time he screw us, the dialog show that we are ashamed of the place etc... the second time, we are prety willing to and dont even care, i thinks that will be just a way to review the different possible dialog, the sprite scenne is the same

After you update you should see a sphere, 2 bottles, and a white ointment added to the basement. The white ointment name matches 4 out of the 5 characters you gave so I assume you're talking about that. The new merchant in the slum also sells the same white ointment.

Thanks! But I only see 3 opened red box in my basement... do I have to kill boss again?

Hänge am ende.
Wenn man das Geld hat ist er nicht mehr im inn. aber wo er nun ist find ich einfach nicht rausXD.
Bitte um Hilfe .

Back