What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Rune's Pharmacy [RJ139385]

Game got a new update again, some new event and mini event, and some bug correction

Patch log 1.09 :
-------新規追加要素-------------------------------------------
◆新規イベント「アロママッサージ・2」が追加されました
・新規ミニイベント「メイにお仕置きえっち」「メイと」が追加されました。
現在のHイベント数は53です。
-------修正/改善した箇所---------------------------------------

・お屋敷で「優雅なアロマタイム」を入手していると
アロママッサージ店に入ったときに再び本を読むイベントが発生する挙動を修正
・一部の演出を改善
-------これから改善する箇所-------------------------------------
・一部アイテムの説明文が無い部分を加筆
(オーロラ草・生きてる縄・リリハルコン・コロンコット・神秘の生命球・マーブル蜘蛛糸)
・一部のマップで服装による会話差分がない部分を加筆(キキの家、鍛冶屋、宿屋)
-------現状仕様とさせていただくところ---------------------------
◆全裸/ベビードール姿になれる条件を
 満たしていない場合でも一瞬動けるのを使った不具合全般 
◆レシピ本を複数購入できるし返金処理がない
◆お屋敷宝箱の黄金像をなんとかすると無限に入手できる裏技

here the data to upgrade your game from 1.0x to 1.09

like alway they are 2 version, one original and one modified to add name separator 【 】

this time the Dev have also make a big cleaning in his game, deleting about ~100 Mo of useless stuff

i have added in the patch a "clean the game.bat" that you can launch after installing the patch, that will delete all the files that the Dev deleted, making your game slim down a good 100mo :p (care to not use this .bat on early version, that will broke the game =), that only for 1.09)

Edit : get updated, see post a little below

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i have added in the patch a "clean the game.bat" that you can launch after installing the patch, that will delete all the files that the Dev deleted
Just a note, if you've been running the game without the RPG Maker RTP, this update will require it. Not sure if it was the bat file or the update itself, but now the RTP is required to run the game, which is probably where the saved space comes from.

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just a note, if you've been running the game without the RPG Maker RTP, this update will require it. Not sure if it was the bat file or the update itself, but now the RTP is required to run the game, which is probably where the saved space comes from.
yeah, dont realy know why he decided to change how his game worked with that :x

i make the .bat to keep the game exactly like the Dev give it on Dlsite ^^

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Who should I ask for the link? I tried PMing some of the people who were posting around March.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you can wait i will upload my version with the updates from libellule in it and then you can pm

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am getting an error.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do I get past the ice wall on the map where the unicorn was last seen?

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get past the ice wall on the map where the unicorn was last seen?
Just progress in the story until you pay the debt, and you will get a new quest to search for the guy you owe the 1000000G

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just progress in the story until you pay the debt, and you will get a new quest to search for the guy you owe the 1000000G
I did get the quest. But it says that the lake has melted and I went straight to the ice deep area like in the walkthrough.

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Updated partial to 1.09, with some extra bits of translation I've managed to do since last update... which in the grand scheme of things amounts to like nothing -_-

Here's the link to the link to the link again: www ulmf org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28883

Also pay attention to what Libellule said to install it correctly. I think I did it correctly o_O
i have added in the patch a "clean the game.bat" that you can launch after installing the patch, that will delete all the files that the Dev deleted, making your game slim down a good 100mo :p (care to not use this .bat on early version, that will broke the game =), that only for 1.09)
I haven't gotten to the ice lake yet by the way so... sorry :(

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did get the quest. But it says that the lake has melted and I went straight to the ice deep area like in the walkthrough.
Alright I got past the ice wall since I forgot to check out his office.

Now, according to the walkthrough, when I kill the boss dragon I am supposed to get access to the basement for something special. But when I kill it, I get an ending where I am on a boat.

kadude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you access the new massage scene?
I hope you don't have to start a new game.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you access the new massage scene?
I hope you don't have to start a new game.
To access the new massage scene, talk to the individual and choose the 2nd option.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry if my comment is kind of off-topic.

Are there any other games using rpg maker that is similar to this game or atelier, but you can also run a shop to sell your goods. And it also lasts more than 5-6 hours of game play?

This game was really good and it's artstyle is really nice, but I felt that it was very short with not much to do once you finish it for the first time.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry if my comment is kind of off-topic.

Are there any other games using rpg maker that is similar to this game or atelier, but you can also run a shop to sell your goods. And it also lasts more than 5-6 hours of game play?

This game was really good and it's artstyle is really nice, but I felt that it was very short with not much to do once you finish it for the first time.

kadude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To access the new massage scene, talk to the individual and choose the 2nd option.
Do I need a new game? Cause I don't get any such option in any of my saves.
Thanks.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do I need a new game? Cause I don't get any such option in any of my saves.
Thanks.
I don´t think so... I updated to 1.09 midgame and I got it straight away. Not sure if there are any other requirements.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright I got past the ice wall since I forgot to check out his office.

Now, according to the walkthrough, when I kill the boss dragon I am supposed to get access to the basement for something special. But when I kill it, I get an ending where I am on a boat.
If you start a new game+, you can lift the jar blocking the stairs, and get a few nice items.