What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rune's Pharmacy [RJ139385]

Does anyone know how you beat the plant boss in the forest?

He just keep healing for 900 HP every turn and I just can't bring him down.
Bomb that explode 4 times (Flare Explosive)???

Last edited:

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how you beat the plant boss in the forest?

He just keep healing for 900 HP every turn and I just can't bring him down.
I used Judgement's Fire, third tier single target fire magic, and took him down in 2 turns. Your attempt probably won't go that well since both of them where criticals but it does do massive damage.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to get lilihalcon? I know about the post with the quest walkthrough, but I've read the book mentioned and I do not have the recipe. I have something for amaranthium, but nothing uses that, but several things I need lilihalcon to make.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to get lilihalcon? I know about the post with the quest walkthrough, but I've read the book mentioned and I do not have the recipe. I have something for amaranthium, but nothing uses that, but several things I need lilihalcon to make.
Go upstairs in the mansion, will need the Maid's uniform, and search the bookshelf in the room in the upper right.

Last edited:

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post but I cannot seem to find several items. I am missing the two items between Orange Chiffon Cake and Hunter Minotaur Beef, the item between Antera Cheese and Pizza Marguerita, the item between Rune's Milk and Ancient Copper Coin, the two items between Ancient Gold Statue and Grimoire-Ice Crystals, the final material, and the weapon between Primus Robbs and Lilihal Sword.

Gul

Reputation score

Haven't completed the game yet, but thanks for the translation hoofiewoofie, excellent work!

Anyway...

missing the two items between Orange Chiffon Cake and Hunter Minotaur Beef, the item between Antera Cheese and Pizza Marguerita
45) Veggie Sandwich, 46) Polarbear Fish Poile, 50) Pyramid Gelato (can buy these from tavern)

the item between Rune's Milk and Ancient Copper Coin
63) Weight Stone (mansion, talk to the sleeping maid for kitchen clue)

the two items between Ancient Gold Statue and Grimoire-Ice Crystals, the final material
Dunno these

weapon between Primus Robbs and Lilihal Sword.
13) Cosmic Star? That might've been from Danshinein Forest (the large area with the waterfall) in a hidden chest north east of a small chest that contained (I think) the White Hood.

Attachments

nemoman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't for my life manage to make her work at the brothel after first incident. I put on the babydoll clothes and get in her room at the left but nothing ever happens.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't for my life manage to make her work at the brothel after first incident. I put on the babydoll clothes and get in her room at the left but nothing ever happens.
You have to talk to the owner, as well as rest (in your bed) in between shifts.

nemoman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to talk to the owner, as well as rest (in your bed) in between shifts.
Ah ok. So in whatever order, I need to sleep once in my bed and talk to the ownder? Because indeed I never slept in the bed. Since I always got full health due to other reasons I thought time was progressing anyway, since also maid jobs etc became available again.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah ok. So in whatever order, I need to sleep once in my bed and talk to the ownder? Because indeed I never slept in the bed. Since I always got full health due to other reasons I thought time was progressing anyway, since also maid jobs etc became available again.
Yea, you need to sleep in order to be able to prostitute yourself again.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There new ver1.3 was up. Google trans.: "Add new ending Reached when virgin and fame value is high, Add new event CG and cut in to May event 4".

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

patch note of the 1.3 :

-------新規追加要素-------------------------------------------
◆新規エンディングを追加しました。
処女かつ名声値が高い場合到達するエンディングです。
◆メイイベント4に新しくイベントCGとカットインを追加。
シナリオも加筆しボリュームアップしました。
-------その他の変更箇所---------------------------------------
・タイトルバーに [F5/画面拡大]等の簡易ヘルプを表示。
-------現状仕様とさせていただくところ---------------------------
◆全裸/ベビードール姿になれる条件を
 満たしていない場合でも一瞬動けるのを使った不具合全般 
◆レシピ本を複数購入できるし返金処理がない
◆お屋敷宝箱の黄金像をなんとかすると無限に入手できる裏技
Loli stuff, so no direct link, for those that want the 1.3 => Pm ^^

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Rough translation of changelog (excluding technical stuff and notes about currently known bugs). It's largely a repeat of the above, so sorry.

>Added a new ending. Requirement: be virgin, have high fame.

>Added new CGs and cutins to Mei's 4th event. The scenario is overall retouched too (this part may draw attention from the translators).

Notes from the author's blog say that the author wants to keep adding stuff until roughly April. The blog post prior to that also mentioned plans on what to be added for a 2.0 version. They sure have a lot of passion...

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Blog says there's a v2.00:

Latest update on nyaa is v1.2, any other sites have a more up to date version of the game?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Blog says there's a v2.00:

Latest update on nyaa is v1.2, any other sites have a more up to date version of the game?
That's the "I'm working on getting the game to a 2.0 version!" blog post. Latest version is 1.3, though I haven't seen it uploaded anywhere in particular yet.

fr0zen422

Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to unlock the "Hooded Man Cadena" scene? I've looked everywhere and can't find him. rune_cadena.jpg

edit: Nevermind, for some reason he just appeared in the slums -_-

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tip for easily getting new ending (v1.3):
You can use Unicorn Tears (found in the basement of your house, which becomes accessible in both new games and old save files after beating the game once) to restore your virginity before fighting the final boss, and it still counts for getting the new ending.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's the "I'm working on getting the game to a 2.0 version!" blog post. Latest version is 1.3, though I haven't seen it uploaded anywhere in particular yet.
oh boy, a 2.0 version, I wonder how that's gonna be like. But still for the 1.3, any chances the translation is compatible?