What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

^ Get 3 good once, nothing happens > get 3 good again on another day or two, either nothing happens or a yes/no box appears ONCE > select yes, running footsteps are heard and the scene ends (didn't try no and since it's a time shot, screw it) > after the run-away, all the choices are changed and it's "impossible" to get even 1 right (for me at least).

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Well, given that no one else wants to, and I've been lurking around enough, I figured I'd just go 'screw it' since there's some sort of embargo (probably related to Hrpgheaven or something, I'm sure) and just make at least the base game available, after scrounging up enough to pay for the game myself. I've been here long enough, so I might as well give a little back.

As per the rules and per mod request, any requests for links in thread will be ignored. I trust that before the file gets blown (Because it sounds like it will be given the seeming secrecy) someone else will do something constructive with it.

The game itself is fun enough that I honestly don't care much about the actual content, since I had more fun trying to game Rachel on a gameplay/speedrun level, and although I found this one easier overall, the scaling at the last dungeon was a bit overkill (Considering you get the ability to field 6) and I'm still trying to figure out how to run a fresh game gold clear of the last dungeon.

At the moment, I've figured out that I need to get the H multiplier to max ASAP and to stall all weapon combines to the last dungeon, but I'm uncertain what to spend money on, as well as a final team makeup.

Bear in mind, the goal is to clear every dungeon within the 3 days to get the gold cup clear, so I don't get the benefit of stalling, and I seem to fall short only on the last dungeon.

I'm thinking I'm just rolling bad luck for level 9 weapon drops though...

Any advice on skill focus and team composition?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, given that no one else wants to, and I've been lurking around enough, I figured I'd just go 'screw it' since there's some sort of embargo (probably related to Hrpgheaven or something, I'm sure) and just make at least the base game available, after scrounging up enough to pay for the game myself. I've been here long enough, so I might as well give a little back.

As per the rules and per mod request, any requests for links in thread will be ignored. I trust that before the file gets blown (Because it sounds like it will be given the seeming secrecy) someone else will do something constructive with it.

The game itself is fun enough that I honestly don't care much about the actual content, since I had more fun trying to game Rachel on a gameplay/speedrun level, and although I found this one easier overall, the scaling at the last dungeon was a bit overkill (Considering you get the ability to field 6) and I'm still trying to figure out how to run a fresh game gold clear of the last dungeon.

At the moment, I've figured out that I need to get the H multiplier to max ASAP and to stall all weapon combines to the last dungeon, but I'm uncertain what to spend money on, as well as a final team makeup.

Bear in mind, the goal is to clear every dungeon within the 3 days to get the gold cup clear, so I don't get the benefit of stalling, and I seem to fall short only on the last dungeon.

I'm thinking I'm just rolling bad luck for level 9 weapon drops though...

Any advice on skill focus and team composition?
What what what, how do you do that ?

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What what what, how do you do that ?
Just before the last dungeon, you get a call, and in the process, you get told you can now field a team of six - 3 front row and 3 back row.

After that event , just go to the menu option to arrange your team, and the game will let you fill in all six spots, as opposed to just five previously.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone PM me a link to the latest version (if available)?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great, so I basically wasted a few hours getting my ass kicked in the last dungeon not knowing I could use 6 girls ............ Now I'm on stage 10/13 and my team is ~lvl 20, if I add 1 more she'll be lvl 1. I'm screwed either way :cool:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Great, so I basically wasted a few hours getting my ass kicked in the last dungeon not knowing I could use 6 girls ............ Now I'm on stage 10/13 and my team is ~lvl 20, if I add 1 more she'll be lvl 1. I'm screwed either way :cool:
Your members gains exp/H points regardless of whether they sortied or not.

So you can have a party for dungeon runs (like Yui giving regen on your super bar while walking and I think Makoto makes food more efficient) then switch it to boss fight one later and it'll be fine.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Look on the bright side - you can NG+ where you carry over all weapons carried, so if you want a super easy run, you can grind drops to +99 the level 9 weapons (I don't think there's a level 10) for every character, then you can run a game where you're stupidly OP.

Of course, that's sort of not fun compared to trying to do it off the bat, but some people may find the game hard on a first run.

Having six isn't exactly that much of an improvement, although I take Violet as the 6th - sure, her AoE damage is flat (at 20 max) but it hits all enemies ignoring rows, which can help generally since it's a potential 120 damage over 6 targets (particularly if you're trying to trigger frost instant death without wasting turns, or hoping that the girl with the row fire attack doesn't hit the wrong row)

Thing is, I'm not sure if there's better choices, since I haven't used the token guy, or the girl with what I think has hammer skills yet.

Edit: Huh, apparently there was a game update yesterday. I only just realised this. I wonder what was changed (or fixed). I'll have to look myself I guess.

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Look on the bright side - you can NG+ where you carry over all weapons carried, so if you want a super easy run, you can grind drops to +99 the level 9 weapons (I don't think there's a level 10) for every character, then you can run a game where you're stupidly OP.

Of course, that's sort of not fun compared to trying to do it off the bat, but some people may find the game hard on a first run.

Having six isn't exactly that much of an improvement, although I take Violet as the 6th - sure, her AoE damage is flat (at 20 max) but it hits all enemies ignoring rows, which can help generally since it's a potential 120 damage over 6 targets (particularly if you're trying to trigger frost instant death without wasting turns, or hoping that the girl with the row fire attack doesn't hit the wrong row)

Thing is, I'm not sure if there's better choices, since I haven't used the token guy, or the girl with what I think has hammer skills yet.

Edit: Huh, apparently there was a game update yesterday. I only just realised this. I wonder what was changed (or fixed). I'll have to look myself I guess.
Patch notes:

2016年01月31日
[不具合修正][内容追加]
戦闘終了時にゲームが終了することがあるバグを修正
仲間の各Hイベントが全部終わったあとも、売春をお願いできるようにした

2016年01月30日
[不具合修正][内容追加]
LV10 のスキルを習得すると能力が下がるバグを修正しました
妊娠反省日記を選択式にしました

2016年01月29日
[誤字脱字修正][不具合修正]
バニー服を着たままステージクリアするとエラーになるバグを修正しました
テキストを一部調整しました
Translation:

January 31, 2016
[Bugfixes][Content Update]
-Fixed bug where game would sometimes crash at end of battle.
-Party members can now still be asked to prostitute themselves even after all their H-scenes have already been seen.

January 30, 2016
[Bugfixes][Content Update]
-Fixed bug where stats would drop after learning the tenth level of a skill.
-Choices can now be selected when reading the pregnancy review diary.

January 29, 2016
[Typo corrections][Bugfixes]
-Fixed bug where the game would throw up an error message after a stage is completed while wearing the bunny costume.
-Adjusted some text.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, that explains why the game crashed after I won a battle earlier.

I'll have to resume the game with the new version - I was playing off the 30th Jan version (when I picked it up) and I stopped playing after I got the battle crash.

The crash is really rare though, since it's only ever happened once.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is loli. There is to be no link posting here, and ESPECIALLY NO LINK REQUESTING.
I think this should be stapled right across the top. Please read between the lines.

I'll also note, for completitonist's sake that it also contain shota, if you need to double down for some reason.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why do our levels reset every time we progress into a new dungeons? Is it so the game won't get too easy or something?

Last edited:

redfog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I kind of like it. It makes the game less about grinding, and more about playing.

It also makes the H-points mechanic a lot more relevant. Since that's the only permanent upgrade you get, aside from your equipment.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Why do our levels reset every time we progress into a new dungeons? Is it so the game won't get too easy or something?
Story wise it's considered a new world or such so your previous exp is gone.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Keep at it and the mods will close the thread before you get a PM ....

PS : That last boss is a POS with his 1shot ice atks :(

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Last chance. I've had to delete at least twelve posts. Next person to make a link request and this thread gets closed.

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Patch notes:
Translation:
Wow, thanks for the update! I had finished the game and the auto prostitution feature seems interesting. Will download again and this round I'll try to aim for all the medals.

Seriously, the game is slightly expensive but it's worth it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Try that for slightly expensive ;) Beware mad loli

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Randomly checking, and apparently there's yet ANOTHER version up (2016/02/02)

I mean the game seems pretty stable, so I wonder what the patch included this time around...

Time to take a look.

And as a reminder, don't ask for links in thread (if you didn't see the big mod with a bloody hammer saying not to), and I wonder if anyone else has scores of a fresh run to show.

If you read back in the thread though... So please read between the lines.

Edit: The blog says more costumes, some bug fixes (no details though) and they added in strong enemies ala Rachel

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Another change mentioned on the blog is that in free mode (i.e. no time limit) even if you're pregnant it won't affect your HP.