What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Was someone able to read message in fighting situation? I keep getting an infinite loop of "HPHPHPHPHPHPHP" that completely kills my TA :(

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Edit: should have refreshed the topic before I made a post...serves me right for leaving this page up while I'm out of town. Will be trying the suggestions above.

I originally posted:
How the hell do you pass the purple haired girl's conversation "quest"? It seems like the "correct" topic of discussion changes, and sometimes all 4 will produce a negative result.

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Think my brain is melting by trying to figure a way to understand that dang quiz....... So far no luck ....

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ I'd wager it's a giant time waste, she doesn't gain/lose anything, she stops giving correct matches after a while and it doesn't open her h-scenes. In short, stop talking to her ;)

mdragonminh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a save for the 1.04 patch?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Latest patch note (v1.05):

2016年02月07日
[不具合修正][内容追加]
2回目以降の探索でも中継地点でセーブできるようにしました
Translation:

February 07, 2016
[Bugfixes][Content Update]
-You can now save at checkpoints even on subsequent visits.
Might as well group everything together for now:

(Latest to earliest)

2016年02月07日
[不具合修正][内容追加]
2回目以降の探索でも中継地点でセーブできるようにしました

2016年02月02日
[不具合修正][内容追加]
ダンジョンに強敵を配置しました
ボテ腹用の衣装を追加しました
ボテ腹のデメリットをなくせるようにしました

2016年01月31日
[不具合修正][内容追加]
戦闘終了時にゲームが終了することがあるバグを修正
仲間の各Hイベントが全部終わったあとも、売春をお願いできるようにした

2016年01月30日
[不具合修正][内容追加]
LV10 のスキルを習得すると能力が下がるバグを修正しました
妊娠反省日記を選択式にしました

2016年01月29日
[誤字脱字修正][不具合修正]
バニー服を着たままステージクリアするとエラーになるバグを修正しました
テキストを一部調整しました

February 07, 2016
-You can now save at checkpoints even on subsequent visits.

February 02, 2016
-Added "strong enemies" to the dungeon.
-Added special clothes for pregnancy.
-Removed penalties for pregnancy.

January 31, 2016
-Fixed bug where game would sometimes crash at end of battle.
-Party members can now still be asked to prostitute themselves even after all their H-scenes have already been seen.

January 30, 2016
-Fixed bug where stats would drop after learning the tenth level of a skill.
-Choices can now be selected when reading the pregnancy review diary.

January 29, 2016
[Typo corrections][Bugfixes]
-Fixed bug where the game would throw up an error message after a stage is completed while wearing the bunny costume.
-Adjusted some text.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you lose exactly if you delete the day limit? Is all content and story still playable?

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You don't lose anything by removing the day limit (aside some "challenge", you can still get trophies without the limiter)

To buy clothes > gather blue chests to gain "coins" (and free clothes at the same time) > back in school/room > hit W > it's 1 of the bottom options (2nd to last me thinks, the last being the un-pregnify at night). You might need to talk to the purp-haired who lives with you a few times before you can access it (or the succubi in the alt-classroom).

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You don't lose anything by removing the day limit (aside some "challenge", you can still get trophies without the limiter)

To buy clothes > gather blue chests to gain "coins" (and free clothes at the same time) > back in school/room > hit W > it's 1 of the bottom options (2nd to last me thinks, the last being the un-pregnify at night). You might need to talk to the purp-haired who lives with you a few times before you can access it (or the succubi in the alt-classroom).
Thanks!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Forgot to add : either by buying buffs from succubus or being far enough in dungeons, you can eventually buy "cloth coins" from the merchant succubus for 10k.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks, you're awesome! If possible, please don't forget to translate the random questions that purple hair loli asks. I've done maybe 100+ reloads but haven't gotten them right yet.
It's not a quiz; Hikari is just striking up a conversation with her. The choices given are conversation topics. Basically the Sumire you've gotten back isn't quite the same Sumire you started with (slightly different memories), so she feels somewhat distant (to the point of pulling put an 'airsoft' gun and pointing it at Hikari, when pressed).

Does anyone know how to talk with Sumire? There is this dialogue when you choose topics and you get good and bad choices. Which one are good? Why sometimes they turn bad for no reason?
The only indicator for her conversations is that they change every time, but she never likes the lewd topics, and eventually she won't like anything you say.

At the same time, she'll cap out on the conversations by massively spamming it no matter what you say anyway.

(Been busy, Xcom 2 calls)
I discovered that if you say no to the yes no question that sometimes appears a few times and only get the positive responses for a few sessions eventually it seems like she likes everything you say and won't run away if you say yes after that. Nothing really seems to come of it from what I can tell, though. At least not that I have found.
There are effectively four conversational choices, one small talk (elipses / ...), one girls' talk (single bar note / ♫), another about something technical (lightbulb / 💡), and the last one being a lewd topic (heart / ♥).

Sumire is a shy girl, so she doesn't really like to talk about lewd things (at least initially). Lewd topics will generally fail disastrously earlier on.

Sumire is a math whiz and a nerd, so she likes talking about technical stuff (dimensional portals/philosophical topics/etc.), but those have a moderate chance of failing, possibly because Hikari can't keep up with those or gets something wrong.

Girls' talk will usually succeed, and even if they fail the consequences are minimal (Sumire just doesn't 'get' it).

Small talk almost always succeed, but can fail sometimes. Oddly, the consequences seem more severe than Girls' talk.

After two or three conversational topics Hikari will be given a choice whether to hug Sumire or not. Sumire will always run away earlier on. Later on she becomes receptive (and if you choose to not hug her, she will click her tongue). Sometimes you're not given a choice, with the hug being automatic and a success.

There appears to be some sort of hidden affection meter tracking your progress.

So, the general strategy is to pick girls' talk all the time early on. Don't hug her yet (and never hug after the second topic). Once she lets you hug her(which can be as early as on the second conversation if you succeeded all three times with the first) pick girls' talk for the first two and lewd topics for the last one. Thereafter it's safe to pick lewd topics exclusively, I think (maybe it's keyed to whether you've viewed her H-scenes instead).

So, how do you know which topic is which if you can't read moonrunes? Well, the topics get shuffled around, so you're SOL if you don't have a machine translator. Still, here's a list (copy-paste and zoom-in if you need a bigger size to compare the moonrunes with):

Small talk: 芥子 (Mustard), ユイ (Yui), 宿題 (Homework), 昨日 (What happened yesterday), 社交 (Social activity), ムチ (Whips), 石碑 (Stone marker), 読書 (Reading), 多世界 (Many-worlds)

Girls' talk: 菓子 (Sweets), 服装 (Clothes), 昼食 (Lunch), 才能 (Talent), 社会(Society), 催眠 (Hypnotism), アイス (Ice-cream), 化粧 (Makeup), 映画 (Movies)

Technical topics: 量子 (Quantum mechanics), 銃器 (Guns), 夏休み (Summer holidays), 頭脳 (Brain), 射撃 (Shooting), 呪詛 (Curses), ロボット (Robots), 次元 (Dimensions), 運命論 (Fatalism)

Lewd topics: 精子 (Sperm), 自慰 (Masturbation), 売春 (Prostitution), 官能 (Sensual stuff), 射精 (Money shots), マリー (Mary), 愛撫 (Fondling), 性交 (Sex), 放置P (Neglect play)

Yeah, some of the categories don't really make much sense.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Give @Devilbringer some likes as well.
Btw, @nnescio i got to that event and i had no idea how it worked, so i said :
F it and just made a quick edit that boost Excitement and Confidence to max.

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to prevent atlas or chiitrans lite from capturing non Japanese characters? Chiitrans appears to have an option like that but ticking the box does absolutely fucking nothing.

Having Yui and Hikari in the middle of terribly translated english sentences is really jarring :p

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is what you can do.
Press Alt+S.
Now on Original Text Add Hikari and on Replacement leave it blank then press Add. Do this for each word you do not want to show up in the translation windows.

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is what you can do.
Press Alt+S.
Now on Original Text Add Hikari and on Replacement leave it blank then press Add. Do this for each word you do not want to show up in the translation windows.
Thanks, should be alot easier to make out whats being said now.

Also thanks for the partial Yugifan.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm having a lot of problems with crashes with the partial on, I dunno if it's the partial's fault or the game's though. CTD on forge if you select an empty spot, CTD against the boss monster on the floor before dungeon boss.

Edit: Actually the crash against the second boss appears to be because of Yui's Victory Dance skill and not the boss.

Last edited:

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm having a lot of problems with crashes with the partial on, I dunno if it's the partial's fault or the game's though. CTD on forge if you select an empty spot, CTD against the boss monster on the floor before dungeon boss.

Edit: Actually the crash against the second boss appears to be because of Yui's Victory Dance skill and not the boss.
Are you playing version 1.04? I think that could be your problem if you aren't.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is important that you are applying the partial to 1.0.4.
Else it will cause some errors. There are still some errors, but i have managed to beat the game from start to finish.