What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部2 / Go!! Narukami Occult Club 2 (RJ237448)

Retrias

Reputation score
5th post from the top of this page...
Although it's a full gallery for the release version, since then there 4 or 5 more scenes (which aren't unlocked by the shared save).

And... there's a full save on Etigoya save folder.
The new scene are the birthing and the good end scene (archieving it / reviewing it gave the option to unlock every scene)
Oh its the birthing scene ?, then I am fine not seeing that , the 5th post from above isnt a complete save for the current version

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a second playthrough for this game? Like can you carry over your stats and loot to a new game?

Asmo

Reputation score
Cleared ch 6, stuck on walking to school. The characters just go out of the house and get stuck at the end of the street.

Fix?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Oh its the birthing scene ?, then I am fine not seeing that , the 5th post from above isnt a complete save for the current version
Been on a haitus with this game, trying to finish the other ones so idk. :/

Cleared ch 6, stuck on walking to school. The characters just go out of the house and get stuck at the end of the street.

Fix?
Try redoing that part, got to chapter 7 with no problem with an older version so probably it's a glitch or something...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Fix?
Were you using a speed hack or holding down a button to speed up their walking? Try not doing that and see if it fixes the issue.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fix?
Are you using the text hooker? Clip Logger seems to mess that scene up sometimes; I've found that occasionally holding space will actually make it work with clip logger, or you can disable the plug in for that scene.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fix?
Did you use Scenario.json file from partial? I have the same problem and someone managed to fix the problem... You can edit the scenario.json file using Notepad++ (because the file is big for attachment (17,8 MB) you can edit it yourself)...

Hita

Lurker
Reputation score
Untitled.jpg
i already follow those steps,and the text is get hooked,but every times i press X this happen.(Its run fine when i use the original JS(not hooked tho))
:<

Hita

Lurker
Reputation score
nevermind.i still use the 0.0.0.1 patch lol,just need to update it

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a second playthrough for this game? Like can you carry over your stats and loot to a new game?
That's what I like to know too. Just noticed the first 8 chapter achievements require you to complete each chapter in certain # of days... but to unlock all the H events for a chapter you are going to exceeded that.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
That's what I like to know too. Just noticed the first 8 chapter achievements require you to complete each chapter in certain # of days... but to unlock all the H events for a chapter you are going to exceeded that.
If there's one I haven't found it yet.

lightxanxer

Reputation score
what the lastest version of hookpatcher ? 0.0.34 does not work for me ( i tried above fix but still not work)

just start game and got error

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I got all the achievements for finishing within the limits, and there still seemed to be time to get all the scenes too. Just make sure you're efficient.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got all the achievements for finishing within the limits, and there still seemed to be time to get all the scenes too. Just make sure you're efficient.
What is the trigger condition for the candle achievement?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fix?
do you get new version
can find v1.14, mega link
What is the trigger condition for the candle achievement?
View attachment 20380
step on damage floor 5 times,maybe chapter 4 floor only

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks Etigoya :)

That gold sword you pick up in the boss room of chapter 3 (pyramid), is there something special you can do with it? Or just another crafting fodder?