What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ルさんちまん/Ressentiment] 人妻セレナと魔石のダンジョン (RJ270713) / The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone (RE270713)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite JP:
DLsite Eng:

New RPG from Ressentiment. Standard RPGmaker controls, with the addition of a 3d dungeon crawler mode for combat.

The premise is that the main character, Selena, was a former adventurer that settled down and had a daughter with a fellow party member, the hero Randy. It's been 10 years since she last delved into the local dungeon, and her skills have declined to the point she is effectively level 1. An event happens that pushes her back into the adventuring life, and she gets drawn into the local guild, which seems to be full of depraved men...

Gameplay is divided between town events, night events at the guild, and of course delving into the dungeon. The dungeon is presented as a 3d dungeon crawl, like the old Wizardry games (in fact there are many references to Wizardry in this game). It has a mercenary system that is somewhat unique. The MC can convince men in town to follow her into the dungeon, which usually involves an H scene. Each man has certain stats, and a passive skill, and you equip them like a weapon or armor on the "mercenaries" party member. Each "mercenaries" party member can "equip" up to 5 men. You can also set the difficulty in the guild. When you return from the dungeon, time progresses to night, and there is usually an H scene at the guild, then it will progress to the next day.

DLsite tags: Female Protagonist, Fantasy, Impregnation/Pregnancy, Violation (rape), Daughter, Married Woman (note there are controls for impregnation, you can accelerate it or shut it off)
Additional tags: NTR, Shota, Loli (the NTR isn't really overt, but technically the MC is married)

Also, we made a partial translation for this: https://ulmf.org/threads/rj270713-r...ena-and-the-dungeon-of-the-magic-stone.13624/

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ah you beat me to it.
I'll add the dungeon crawling has an Etrian oddessy Vibe and as with all of this Dev's stuff it's turn based.

I also might have turned off pregnancy, not sure if it's a bug or i hit an option I didn't mean too, so people know that's potnetally possible
Edit: yes, it's o nthe table infront of the female party to toggle on/off

Last edited:

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah you beat me to it.
I'll add the dungeon crawling has an Etrian oddessy Vibe and as with all of this Dev's stuff it's turn based.

I also might have turned off pregnancy, not sure if it's a bug or i hit an option I didn't mean too, so people know that's potnetally possible
Edit: yes, it's o nthe table infront of the female party to toggle on/off
There's 3 options for clarification, normal rate of pregnancy, 2x the rate, and no pregnancy in that order if I remember correctly. If you don't want your characters getting pregnant every day I recommend not setting it to 2x hah.

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to extract it or translate it the usual way of extracting it and then using the plugin method wont work for some reason. I used EnigmaVBUnpacker and It does extract it but when I go to run it, it crashes. Other wise I gotta wait for eng or partial. Dungeon crawls are near impossible in Jap.

blerghit

Reputation score
Anyone know how to extract it or translate it the usual way of extracting it and then using the plugin method wont work for some reason. I used EnigmaVBUnpacker and It does extract it but when I go to run it, it crashes. Other wise I gotta wait for eng or partial. Dungeon crawls are near impossible in Jap.
The translation thread has help for that problem, but ill summarise here: Due to unpacker not knowing how to handle 0 size file, it becomes something like 700mb. find stepanim.js or smth like that, delete it ad create a new file with that name.

BTW
Theres 2 or 3 events i can think of that cant be seen if you advance too fast, the daughters corruption by father and its continuation, so come back from the dungeon a few times atleast for each level.

ps. The game was nice and short, compared to the long haul of earlier ressentiment games like narukami occult club, yet had almost the same amount of scenes, and in good old corruption/forced prostitution style of ressentiment.

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy, thx man it worked. I've never gone to that thread before cause it always worked. The only time i can recall it not working, all I had to do was upgrade. Thx man.

ments

Reputation score
1.07 don't have any more problem with unpacking and *.js file

Captain Nein

Reputation score
Anhone know how to participate in the mayor’s party? Anyway the game was decent but it would be better if npcs can react differently based on her current clothes

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
1.07 don't have any more problem with unpacking and *.js file
Guess I'll have to wait for Velka or whoever to update to 1.07 because unpacking 1.02, the game refuses to stop crashing.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Getting some issues with the game saying that there is a null missing or a character png missing to let the MC birth a baby.
1577848368735.png

Last edited:

kscjaya

Reputation score
w
1.02 has another gamebreaking bug. Can't progress the story.
what kind of bug are you experiencing?
because I have ver 1.02 and I cleared the whole game with no problems

blerghit

Reputation score
Anyone know if the game has multiple endings other than loss to demon king and win demon king while extra slutty.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know if the game has multiple endings other than loss to demon king and win demon king while extra slutty.
Not really, I finished the game and it was either clear or become a slut.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I have Thsi bug to....
Might be that the dev forgot to put a file in the final game (or the version you got is faulty). You might try downloading the trial and coping everything in it, without overwriting anything. That way if a file is missing or have a corrupted name you get it back.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That doesn't look like a missing file error - it's more likely a fencepost variant.
If the author didn't try to do anything cute, then it's likely an error in one of the plugins that fails to account for first member of actors/classes being always empty.

Anything interesting in the debug console ?

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Attachments

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Game's out on the English dlsite.