What's new

[Complete - Partial] (RJ270713) [ルさんちまん/Ressentiment] 人妻セレナと魔石のダンジョン / (RE270713) The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite JP:
DLsite Eng:

ulmf thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/rusanchima...he-dungeon-of-the-magic-stone-re270713.13630/

This took us (Yugifan3, Anurabis, and I) a little longer than expected due to the systems the dev used (things were scattered among a lot of different files), but it should be done now.
What is translated: menu, including H-stats and mercenary stats, items, armor, weapons, enemy names, skills, and the recollection mode. Did not translate the "flavor text" on the H stats screen. We did try to do choices, but some are buried in the scenario system the dev uses, which is troublesome to edit (notepad++ doesn't like it for some reason). Do let me know if anything breaks or anything important (menu-wise) is untranslated.

EDIT/Update 2-9-20: Updated the patch to version 1.09. This should fix the tilemaps issue as well. You should be able to apply the patch to either the Japanese or English dlsite versions of the game. Don't have time to test thoroughly, but played through the intro and nothing seems broken. As always, let me know if there are any issues.

EDIT 5-8-20: It appears that there may be more issues between the Japanese and English Dlsite versions (with filenames, specifically). For now, I would recommend that you only apply the partial to the English DLsite version of the game to prevent bugs related to filenames. The dev apparently saw the need to translate many of the filenames to English, so when you apply the patch to the Japanese version, the game will look for the English names, which don't exist in the Japanese version (as the patch was made with the Eng Dlsite version).

Instructions:
This is a boxed MV game, so you will need to unpack it. (just search for EnigmaVB unpacker, not hard to find) Remember to remove the % symbols from the "DEFAULT FOLDER" it extracts to, they can cause file path issues.
Some people don't seem to understand this, but a partial is meant to be used in conjunction with a text hook for dialogue.
And there has been one available for MV for quite some time, right here on ulmf: https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/
It copies the text to the clipboard, to be translated by your software of choice (such as Translation Aggregator).

Note, early versions of this game have an error when unpacking that causes the game to crash, the partial includes a fix for this. The newest version of the game doesn't seem to have this problem.

Almost forgot, Alexander_RekaX made an automated decensoring software, and uploaded a decensor pack for this here:
And a link to the software, for anyone interested:
Note this is automated, so is far from perfect, but might be better than mosaic for some people.

Attachments

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I love this dev, hopefully the game is good!

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Interesting stuff going on here in the trial : unpacking the game with enigma make the game window open and close without properly being launched.
The not unpacked trial itself works fine.
Is there a way to repack the game? Or apply libellule's translation patch in any other way?

blerghit

Reputation score
I really want all of ressentiments games fully translated ;_; they are good, but playing them practically blind with poorly working MTL makes me sad.
But i know we live in a imperfect world and will be happy even for partial

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Interesting stuff going on here in the trial : unpacking the game with enigma make the game window open and close without properly being launched.
The not unpacked trial itself works fine.
Is there a way to repack the game? Or apply libellule's translation patch in any other way?
Might need a newer version of the enigma unpacker, but generally it either works or it doesn't unpack, so not sure what's going on there. Unless you forgot to remove the % signs from the folder name, that can interfere with running the game.
And no, you'd have to unpack it to apply libellule's patch. And to re-pack it, you'd need RPGmaker.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Might need a newer version of the enigma unpacker, but generally it either works or it doesn't unpack, so not sure what's going on there. Unless you forgot to remove the % signs from the folder name, that can interfere with running the game.
And no, you'd have to unpack it to apply libellule's patch. And to re-pack it, you'd need RPGmaker.
No I used latest version (0.57), and the unpacking went fine. And yes the path was ok too.
It's just that the game doesn't launch if unpacked for some reason.
Did you try it too? Did it work fine for you?

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No I used latest version (0.57), and the unpacking went fine. And yes the path was ok too.
It's just that the game doesn't launch if unpacked for some reason.
Did you try it too? Did it work fine for you?
my game also closed immediately after launching, checking the debug.log file, I saw that I had the error "http_transport_win.cc (178)". After googling, I found a solution that I need to download and replace the files in the game with "new" ones. I took from here So far, it works fine ... but this is only a trial version. sorry for bad english

CadBac94

Reputation score
It also just wont machine translated through textractor either

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
my game also closed immediately after launching, checking the debug.log file, I saw that I had the error "http_transport_win.cc (178)". After googling, I found a solution that I need to download and replace the files in the game with "new" ones. I took from here So far, it works fine ... but this is only a trial version. sorry for bad english
Interesting, thanks for posting that.
What version did you use?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Stable 0.43.2
I extracted the files from the downloaded archive, and after that I copied all the files with the replacement to the folder with the already unpacked game
Quote from @Sinflower on Discord :
To fix the problem
1) go to www\js\plugins
2) delete StepAnime.js
3) Create a new file and call it StepAnime.js now the game should start
Thank you both!
Hopefully the full game works the same.
It's very weird that packed it worked though...

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, why is StepAnime.js over 700 MB big? What madness is this?

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game isn't out in eng DLsite yet but there a is a page up for it saying scheduled for 3rd of January.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
why jsut partial why you guys dont doing full ?
Maybe if you pay them enough they'll consider it. Just be thankful that they are willing to give you their free labor. While you're at it, make sure to thank the developers of which you are pirating, as well as the people who acutally buy the games so that the developers can continue to make games for you to pirate. All these things take considerable time, money, and effort.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wait, why is StepAnime.js over 700 MB big? What madness is this?
Explained in the OP. It has to do with the file size being zero in the packed version, when it's unpacked the unpacker doesn't know how to handle it, basically.
I'll include a fixed file in the partial so people can just drag, drop, and overwrite.