What's new

[Complete - Partial] (RJ270713) [ルさんちまん/Ressentiment] 人妻セレナと魔石のダンジョン / (RE270713) The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Update, Yugifan3 fixed the alignment on the ero skill titles (which are image based), and translated a few more things. Update is attached to OP.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
After installing the patch vaginal, clit, and anal status don't seem to gain any experience after H events. Only Masochism seems to level up.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
lol ok, I'll avoid that "patch". I don't want to fap to another remake of "the Thing".
Why not try it out and be the judge yourself, not like it cost anything from you. I don't know, I've never been the kind of person to take someone else's words for things, especially when the primary source is so easy and quick to access.

Varthhh

Reputation score
After installing the patch vaginal, clit, and anal status don't seem to gain any experience after H events. Only Masochism seems to level up.
and the womb tol of the girl not decreasing after night time

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I noticed that to spent about about a hour repeating events tring to raise the level before I noticed something was wrong.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not sure if that's a vanilla bug or due to the way the game pulls data for the events. Translating the names may have broken something due to the way this game handles the data (with custom scripts).

I also noticed the other girls' womb meter not decreasing, but the MC's does, so I don't think the translation broke that part. Think that's a bug in the base game, since the data is handled the same way.

I will look into this more thoroughly when we update.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This patch breaks certain scripts. One specific thing it breaks is the daily reset sequence when the girls do the generic night event. It is 100% this patch because I reverted to vanilla data and it was working properly again.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This patch breaks certain scripts. One specific thing it breaks is the daily reset sequence when the girls do the generic night event. It is 100% this patch because I reverted to vanilla data and it was working properly again.
Did you try vanilla with the exact same version as the patch (1.02), or a later version? Because it could be something the dev fixed. Obviously the patch will overwrite any fixes he made. Regardless, thanks for the report, I will try to fix it.
It may not be fixable though, translating some of these terms may just break things. May just have to start over from scratch and test things one at a time, which is more work/time than I really want to devote to a partial. :cautious:

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you try vanilla with the exact same version as the patch (1.02), or a later version? Because it could be something the dev fixed. Obviously the patch will overwrite any fixes he made. Regardless, thanks for the report, I will try to fix it.
It may not be fixable though, translating some of these terms may just break things. May just have to start over from scratch and test things one at a time, which is more work/time than I really want to devote to a partial. :cautious:
My version is 1.02.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I try use vanilla game It havre this bug too.I think it not from patch It form game ..

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I concur with the H-stat thing. Running the game in it's original format fixes it.

Curious if you guys are working on a fix, because I'd like to play through it again if you do, H-stats are half the fun for me, but it's not as good untranslated.

The issue seems to be in commonevents. I recommend not moving that over at all. It seems 90% of the translation still functions, including the h-screen text (But not the titles IE: Anal/Masochism ect.)

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Curious if you guys are working on a fix, because I'd like to play through it again if you do, H-stats are half the fun for me, but it's not as good untranslated.

The issue seems to be in commonevents. I recommend not moving that over at all. It seems 90% of the translation still functions, including the h-screen text (But not the titles IE: Anal/Masochism ect.)
Yes, I will try to fix it. I've just been busy this weekend. Haven't even gotten the newest version downloaded yet.

And thanks for the info, if it is just common events, that will make things easier for updating the partial.

EDIT/update: Think I have it figured out. It's EroStatus_Window.js that's causing it to break. I'll try to figure out if there's some way we can have the stats translated without breaking it.

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Okay, it was a pain in the ass, but got it figured out. Fixed version is attached to the 1st post. Stats display correctly and will increase properly during night events.

Now to work on updating it to 1.07, which will be a whole new pain in the ass...

MetalKing1417

Reputation score
Problem: When I start a new game, it crashes. It says it cannot find a particular tileset.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
ROFL. So the game not running after unpacking is a mistake not an intentional feature. I thought they found a way to stop people from unpacking their games.

caladmure

Reputation score
I'm having a completely different issue. Whenever I try to run the unpacker, is says the path doesn't exist and then deletes itself?

MetalKing1417

Reputation score
ROFL. So the game not running after unpacking is a mistake not an intentional feature. I thought they found a way to stop people from unpacking their games.
The game unpacks fine for me. I have it unpacked and hooked up to auto translate, and it works fine. It's the patch that breaks things.

rghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't translating '初期' to 'Initial' bad in Mercenary2.js ?
Saba.canHire2 = canHire2;
function getFloorCondition(condition) {
switch (condition) {
case 'Initial': return 0;
case 'F': return 1;
case 'E': return 2;
case 'D': return 3;
case 'C': return 4;
case 'B': return 5;
case 'A': return 6;

The data is read from MercenaryData.js and in the table is '初期'