What's new

ACT Loli [るしまる堂 / rusimarudou] ゴブリンウォーカー/ Goblin Walker (RJ212641)

iliveforthis

Reputation score
To beat the boss, once you've done enough damage (she'll moan after taking a hit), have the sphere bomb ready in your c slot and use it during the time stop.

You won't be able to switch items during the time stop attack, so make sure it's ready before hand.

Doomnuggets

Reputation score
After beating the NG+ boss, theres a third option ending with a 3 that doesnt seem to do anything, anyone know what its for?
It seems if you press left or right on that option, it changes how many thrusts you do on either of the above options.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, finished the normal mode with all 26 capturable women (at least I think that's all of them), and preparing for the bonus boss, but do I have to release all of the women and find them again first in the new mode, or can I just go to where I assume the boss is ?
Which I think is the statue protecting the time magic in the throne room.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok, finished the normal mode with all 26 capturable women (at least I think that's all of them), and preparing for the bonus boss, but do I have to release all of the women and find them again first in the new mode, or can I just go to where I assume the boss is ?
Which I think is the statue protecting the time magic in the throne room.
all you have to do is turn genocide mode on and head straight for the endboss again

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
all you have to do is turn genocide mode on and head straight for the endboss again
Indeed, and now it's done.

When they said "light grotesque" about the scene, I wasn't expected wounds like that on the time mage, yeesh. Kind of a turn off for me, but overall the game had good stuff. looking forward to that game featuring the three bosses.

efiom1

Reputation score
Hey guys, it looks like this game is coming to steam. Unfortunately, its been published by SakuraGames.

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not attempt to circumvent thread creation rules.
Sorry to create a new thread but the old one is closed.

I read somewhere that the steam version (with the Dlsite DLC) of the game has an additional boss and some changes (removing child exploit for example and changing it into adult content). Is it true? I bought the DLsite version because the translation is a lot better.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of any information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you, anonymous OP donator.
I'd have submitted one this week, but you saved me the time (and saved ULMF+the world from my bland English😅)

donator said:
I read somewhere that the steam version (with the Dlsite DLC) of the game has an additional boss and some changes (removing child exploit for example and changing it into adult content). Is it true? I bought the DLsite version because the translation is a lot better.
I'm not sure, but I'd definitely recommend the DLsite version instead.
3rd party source picked from steam reviews:

Last edited:

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you, anonymous OP donator.
I'd have submitted one this week, but you saved me the time (and saved ULMF+the world from my bland English😅)

I'm not sure, but I'd definitely recommend the DLsite version instead.
3rd party source picked from steam reviews:
I know, hence why I bought the DLsite version (plus that I think Dlsite take a smaller cut). But if the game has additional content on Steam, I wouldn't mind buying it again (when discounted)