What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Probably just me misclicking. My bad.

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyway to view the H-animations other than actual gameplay?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Is there anyway to view the H-animations other than actual gameplay?

There wasn't in the previous demo. I'm not sure if he implemented a gallery mode now. Still haven't tried the updated demo.

After extensive playing of the new demo, still no gallery. He did implement a newer seduce mechanic. Now it will always succeed (On some enemies) and will strip away their defense (If I'm not mistaken). The first boss is still impossible to beat without grinding

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm following the dev on twitter but i'm still not sure if there are actually game over rape animations. There's one about a dragon (that looks like a t-rex...^^) but it would be nice to know.

Probably only in boss fights since you can't really go game over in the demo.

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Who even pays attention to those tags? They're never really accurate
I totally do. There's a lot of stuff I'm just not into, for example I think the standard Japanese ADV game is boring as shit so I tend to skip threads with that tag. I clicked on this one because I recognized the game, otherwise I would have missed it entirely.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Figured I would post some of the info I've come across while waiting for the full release, keep in mind this was all machine translated and might be subject to change come the full release.

GUILD BASE

GREEN HAIRED SHOP LADY

Talk
Buy consumables
Sell equipment
??
??

PINK HAIRED GUILD LADY

Guides info and game FAQs

BLACKSMITH LADY BLUE HAIR - find her floor 1 not sure how i got her just did all her talk options might require something on floor 2

Talk
Ask about forge

Upgrade knights equipment
Upgrade Mages Equipment
Upgrade Warriors Equipment
Your gear bag I think this is so you can upgrade stuff not equiped

It doesn't seem like all equipment can be upgraded not sure what the conditions are. it only costs money as far as I can tell.

STATUS EFFECTS

They appear on the girls portraits from left to right Poison Paralyze and Frostbite

? -Poison - Stops natural healing and causes every tile traveled to do 1 damage

Paralyze - chance to not act? I think its like pokemanz Paralyze

Frostbite - Damage dealt halved -I think it might be physical only but im not quite sure

Rape Attack - Cancels Defend also cancels someones skill specificially according to the guide girl, not quite sure who's machine translation wasnt picking up enough for me to go on, if i had to guess I would go for the knights taunt and guard skill.

COMBAT INTERFACE

Knight Skills

Attack
Support Magic
Taunt and defend
Seduce
Defend
Items

Mage Skills

Attack Magic
Support Magic
Seduce
Defend
Items

Warrior Skills

Attack
Berserk Deal 1.5x damage to single enemy but take x2 damage unitl next turn - will put on her helmet and take it off when the effect ends
Seduce
Defend
Items

Combat

One of your items is the adventurer guide should be the top item when using items, use it on enemies during battle to get info about enemies, info is unlocked when discovered so it always show the monsters stats blue enemy names indicate already wiki'd enemies yellow means citation needed.

Monster info after Guide use

Monster Family: NAME: LVL
Physical Damage reduction
Magical Damage Reduction
Weak Points:
Provocation: Seems to include special abilities and if the knights taunt skill works on them

Seducing enemies seems to give them an ATK debuff and if the move is successful the monster will give you money and leave the fight Might also increase loot drops -not sure on this part though - Not all enemies can be seduced if you select the skill and highlight enemies it should tell you if they can be seduced or not to my limited knowledge it only works on certain monster families and i'm assuming from the only FOE / bosses i came across it doesn't work on them. A higher party level and character charm increases the success % for seducing my lvl 9 party gets 100% on the lvl 1 Goblins for example. Mage > Knight > Warrior for base highest Charm.

Defend reduces damage taken by half and also stops you from receiving a state abnormality effect eg poison

Defeat

Letting all 3 party members hit 0hp is a wipe and should teleport you back to base

If all 3 girls are raped on the same turn cause a rape wipe and you will recover where the fight started with 1 hp on all members This might not happen during special / boss fights

Consumables from store

First two are just single target HP potions
Then 2 status cures
then i'm pretty sure the bottom two are party wide heal potions

So far havent needed to use any potions for the harpy boss I could see them coming in handy as a side note I found 3 bits of ice resistant armour that I gave to the knight which made her immune to the frostbite effect and reduced the ice damage the harpy caused to her.

Looking forward to this so hope this helps some people out as the game is fairly text heavy.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I'm honestly so excited to play the full game. The animations are so fucking hot, and the gameplay is actually fine. I mean who doesn't like dungeon crawlers? My wallet is ready

Also @Aarkken thanks!

that the savegame from the demo will in fact work with the full version

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Any you bois got any idea if you can full screen this gam
No idea if the full game will have a fullscreen option but i used the tool WindowWatcher to get at least a little big more than the pathetic little window. :D

Also has a zoom in function if you want to have a better look on the three girls while they get raped or seduce the enemy. <3

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Of course the site is saying early October release, I just blew all my money at a convention, guess I gotta start saving back up again. Been pretty hyped for this game for a while now. Kinda sad the seduction always works but I guess if all it does is strip defense instead of insta-KO them they at least balanced it out better.

Looking forward to the full game! Which will probably come out since I'm broke...

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Kinda sad the seduction always works but I guess if all it does is strip defense instead of insta-KO them they at least balanced it out better.
Huh, why do you think that? :unsure: In the demo both your and the enemy seduction attacks can fail. I doubt it will be different in the full version. Kinda reminds me of the common death spell that has a low chance to work but kills instantly. :D

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Seduction applies a debuff on use if it scores a crit the monster leaves satisfied and hands over dosh for all appliacible monster families except beasts, chance to crit succ is based on party lvl vs monster lvl and chracters charm.

You also do NOT get xp for seducing enemies gotta kill for that.

Also some monster families apparently get pissed if you try making them enraged increasing the damage they do and take dragons are one i think.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seduction applies a debuff on use if it scores a crit the monster leaves satisfied and hands over dosh for all appliacible monster families except beasts, chance to crit succ is based on party lvl vs monster lvl and chracters charm.

You also do NOT get xp for seducing enemies gotta kill for that.

Also some monster families apparently get pissed if you try making them enraged increasing the damage they do and take dragons are one i think.
Huh that's a pretty complex system actually... I like it :D

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
An interesting preview on the blog today.

Author's been doing countdown daily updates with some preview of the game.

Today is showing double paizuri, which author mention he couldn't implement it in time for release, but seem to plan to add it in an update.
The image style used is the combat animation rather than a CG type, so it might be if two characters use Seduce on the same target it'll trigger.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
An interesting preview on the blog today.

Author's been doing countdown daily updates with some preview of the game.

Today is showing double paizuri, which author mention he couldn't implement it in time for release, but seem to plan to add it in an update.
The image style used is the combat animation rather than a CG type, so it might be if two characters use Seduce on the same target it'll trigger.
The less CG is used the better. Too many RPGs lack animations. Can't say they are very smooth but the variety and details makes up for it.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fuck yeah my body is ready.
Same, if they say around midnight in japan and i'm 7 hours behind them in another timezone this should happen in ~2 hours for me. =3 Ofc there's still the problem of having a link around somewhere. X3