What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Wasn't this supposed to come out in English at the same time? Searching the RE number on DLSite English just gives me an error page.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wasn't this supposed to come out in English at the same time? Searching the RE number on DLSite English just gives me an error page.
I highly doubt it would be good english from native english speakers who also speak japanese. Most likely a very broken google translation version. X3

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I highly doubt it would be good english from native english speakers who also speak japanese. Most likely a very broken google translation version. X3
Prior games of theirs have come out in... decent English, about 4-6 months after the initial release... dunno where anyone heard they were coming out in both languages at the same time though...

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Prior games of theirs have come out in... decent English, about 4-6 months after the initial release... dunno where anyone heard they were coming out in both languages at the same time though...
No idea why there would be a need for a english version. Getting the hang of the menu isn't that hard (especially since someone here was so kind to translate everything) to achieve and what else could be interesting? Story? Hentai dungeon crawling games shouldn't be played for the story cuz it's horrible most of the time.^^

Hints or reading in a diary of some sort can be done by adding the text to google translation or even hook all the text if possible. I've played so many j-rpgs..it somehow became common to me to find out what to do. X3

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Nevermind about the English bit. I misread the second post in this topic as something that was supposed to happen instead of just horribly wishful thinking.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man I wish DLsite would let my use my damn credit card... -sigh-
Well guess I'll get some sleep and see if anything happens by the time I get up.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Didn't want to wait for a link so I bought it.
I would love to kiss you but that's probably more a punishment for you than a proper thanks so... THANK YOU so much dear sir. <3

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@
omegaism

You are the hero we Need, but no the one we deserve

So how do i port my save file? Since my Hardrive die and have to bought a new one i lose all my progress, configurations, H games, etc etc but this game runs no problem.

netherus666

Reputation score
Hey now i don't have to eat or blow up the dev like i said i might have to if he didn't release. Ahhh, all is well lol.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
nevermind, Now i am Stuck On Floor 5, there is a path to floor 6 and them 7 but 7 is cover in Lava if i try to cross i die before i can reach the end and i have talked with all NPC and unlock all the dialohue but i can t read it so i dont know what to do.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
nevermind, Now i am Stuck On Floor 5, there is a path to floor 6 and them 7 but 7 is cover in Lava if i try to cross i die before i can reach the end and i have talked with all NPC and unlock all the dialohue but i can t read it so i dont know what to do.
Incase you have enough hp to bruteforce through the lava: There's even more lava after that.

Edit: I've gotten the door on floor 6 with a ! to open. Don't know how but I explored everything I could and talked to the 3 guys in floor 5 a few times.

Edit 2: I got something at the 6th floor and the lava does much less damage now.

Last edited:

thatguy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy heck this game becomes an absolute slog. When you reach the part where there are dragons in every few rooms. I don't know what I missed, but there's no way you can endure 5+ minute fights every 10 steps.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Holy heck this game becomes an absolute slog. When you reach the part where there are dragons in every few rooms. I don't know what I missed, but there's no way you can endure 5+ minute fights every 10 steps.
Same here, can't even kill the first optional boss on floor 3 (the yellow ogre guy) that walks in a circle. X3 Maybe you have to talk to all the NPCs you have met or this is some massive level grinding. :D

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hmm, 2 hours and 6 floors in and there's only one new enemy type with new animations. I mean I expected as much, but with how cryptic and tough the game is this is just a frustrating slog so far. Granted at least there's more regular animations added to the previous ones which is nice, but beyond that I'll probably wait for a guide or a save for now. I'm also stuck at the lava now, I'll be damned if there's no trick to it and I have to grind even more now

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You're supposed to avoid the dragons for now I think. Monsters on the next floor are much easier.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i have no clue how to get the girl in the forge and how to fullscreen

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there anyway to make the animations loop more than once? Only choices I see are loop once or no loop (like press Z to advance). Would like animations to loop 3-5 times auto if possible.