What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game is hard. I mean, not knowing Japanese makes it harder than it already is, but the bosses do crazy amount of damage, and that's not including those circle things on the map.
I found the game difficulty to be normal, then again i have played games like Etrian Oddysey, i am only began to grind now that i have a few hours in floor 16, the trick is to just fill the map and grab everything and get all the dialogue options from the Npcs. I even found a New Blacksmith? but she doenst offer me anything i think she is asking me for something but i dont know japanese and i found a curse sword that is protected by a level 44 boss that i cant defead.

This is my save file party level 27 floor 14 and beyond until floor 16, i beat the yellow ogree on floor 3 and unlocked a door a strange dog npc think was guarding and beat the monster dog thing in the middle of a room in a floor. Since i havent be able to move on i just went to previous floor to unlock new rooms and stuff. By the way the option menu have a Hentai configuration were the animation loop wont end unless you press Z, Nice!!

Attachments

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure there's no gallery after you beat it. Because I save edited and beat it and I don't see a gallery option.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So author have posted on his blog.

THERE IS NO GALLERY YET

It'll take another month or so to fully finish implementing it.So it'll come in later updates.

There's also the two girls actions that didn't make it into the game, but the assets were already made, so the author kind want t use them, just not sure how yet.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
What in the almighty fuck is that giant head boss on floor 16, can't beat it with a level 30 party and all gear upgraded :(

Also has anyone figured out what to do in those empty spots where the map marks them with an exclamation point, as shown on pic
Screenshot_101.png

Last edited:

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
960500xp = lvl 99 = max level (unless I missed something) Used cheat engine

Killing those super hard bosses/monster that are a red dot at lvl 99 is still slow and a PAIN in the ass. ( might be missing the right gear )

Haven't cleared all floor's yet. Have upgraded a weapon for about 30k and a armor for about the same, so you might just want to edit your gold/money.

Good Luck to anyone that can figure out all correct path without going back and forth talking to npcs, trying blocked red doors, etc.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What in the almighty fuck is that giant head boss on floor 16, can't beat it with a level 30 party and all gear upgraded :(
You can heal both with the second and third girl. I smacked the head in the beginning and used the heal everyone spell for 15 MP to survive the attacks while attacking only with the first girl who can't use magic spells. Using the 20 MP healing spell that almost heals full is also nice. Surely you know by now that zero HP girls can be revived with a simple healing spell. Use the 20 MP healing spell on them and they are either almost or completly healed.

In general you should try to always use a shield for each girl. The higher dmg of the two handed weapons might look tasty but you eat so much dmg it's simply not worth it.

Opinion about the game: Well...from the demo i could already tell it will be a grindy game for items and level ups. I got that and i'm happy about it. Preparing yourself for an event is nice for me and kinda reminds me of trying to achieve some kind of rl goal by preparing yourself for the future. I know...not everyones analogy but Malo is a fox and a fox is free with his mind. :D

What i don't like about the game...i understand not every single enemy can have his own animations by showing his exact appearance. Recolored enemies are a normal thing in RPGs. Here the enemies change their sprite appearance and colors. But...at least changing the colors of the enemies animations so it comes close to the sprite on the screen (blue dragon -> enemies body in the rape animation is blue, brown dragon - > enemies body in the rape animation is brown, etc) would have been a nice detail. I'm not a spoiler shitter if it comes to RPGs but such tiny little details are a must have nowadays.

Overall the price for the game is slightly over the top (30% less would have been ok) but since i got it for free i won't get salty about that and give a warm thank you again to the person who offered the link.

Last edited:

kiko

Reputation score
Nvm I defeated both the cursed sword boss and the big head boss. Gets really easy when you're level 34 lol

squid

Lurker
Reputation score

Also has anyone figured out what to do in those empty spots where the map marks them with an exclamation point, as shown on pic
View attachment 17056
They are warning signs of impending danger. for example the goblin hordes encounters has a bunch of those. it warns the player if they have mapped it out that it is a bad. I guess for others that are curious as well the X's are traps and the dark text with yellow is a loot chest

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well I've beaten the game. It kind of felt that I had already seen everything in the demo. The demo was fun but the rest of the game felt like a big grind with nothing really new thrown at you. I mean there's tons of content and bosses but all of them don't really do anything except doing a random attack. The bosses are not interesting at all and none of them have special (adult) mechanics.

Still have to beat the optional dragon boss but I don't think that would change anything.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, I mentioned it before myself too; not sure if it was because I didn't get far enough but aside from a few new enemies like the horse and big dudes, there's not as much content. I feel like the developer focused too much on the standard RPG gameplay over the sex and it was pretty much tacked on if you look at it closely with hardly any relevance to the overall experience. Quite a disappointment this title was in terms of expectations, but for the most part it's a decent game.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there anyway we can get a spell list? the Paladin has a 16 cost spell that I cant seem to figure out what it does, and theres a 25 cost buff towards the bottom that Im not sure what it buffs.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn this game is a big disappointment for me. I was really looking forward for this one but but there is just so much wrong. First of the sex content is so small that you can pretty much see everything in the demo. The fighting system is really nothing special just the balance of the game is all over the place and it seems that gear is more important than your actual fighting tactics. The enemy sprites look absolutely amazing but the rest of the dungeon is just the same ugly grey wall texture over and over again. Normally I like games like these, but man this game really needs some kind of sex events, riddles or anything interesting.

Turrican

Reputation score
Hello to all.

Can you tell me how to put the full-screen?
And how do I unlock the blacksmith?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I share your opinions about the lack of content between the demo and the full game but let us wait a while what the dev will add with updates. Obviously not a complete overhaul but perhaps enough japanese guys can talk with the dev and convince them to do a little bit more to increase the content. I mean...going straight up to 1k sales in just two days is not that shabby. :)

kiko

Reputation score
Hello to all.

Can you tell me how to put the full-screen?
And how do I unlock the blacksmith?
No fullscreen, only windowed mode
You can get the blacksmith after talking to every npc on floor 1/2

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
quick question : is there a way to tell if the enemy got any sort of H atk? mainly the non seducable ones?