What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just so odd that h-attacks are locked to certain types of enemies and no gallery function is out yet. To get a certain animation to pop out is like winning a lottery as you first have to meet the enemy, hope it does the rape attack, hope it rape attacks the girl you want, AND hopefully, it gets the correct animation.
The problem as well with the seduce actions is that it tends to favor paizuri and handjob moves.

In any case, if people are wondering, wait for the dev to put out a gallery mode for now. Getting the animation you want is just time-consuming

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello to all.

Can you tell me how to put the full-screen?
And how do I unlock the blacksmith?
You can get it full-screen by using a free program call "Borderless Gaming."

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can get it full-screen by using a free program call "Borderless Gaming."
Personally I just use the task manager, find the game and force it to "maximize" works a lot easier then downloading weird 3rd party software...

nickhao

Reputation score
I am stuck in floor 4! Does everyone know how to open the door where is nearby one demon lady and 2 orcs battle (At floor 4, D-5) Seems that need a key... please~

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can't seem to defeat the final (?) boss with a level 42 party, the chick with worms coming out of her vagina lol. I deal up to 1400 damage but she won't die. Is she the final boss?
It's the final boss if you don't count the optional dragon boss which is even harder. I beat her using cheesy revive strat on lvl 43 i think.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Literally can't get the dragons to do their h-attacks, sucks that seduction doesn't even increase the chances
Well the golden haired girl has a special ability (third option in the menu between using magic and using seduce) which looks like a taunting move. If you use that the enemies always attack her first. If you try to get the animations for her this is the best way to do so. It won't help you to get the animations for the other two girls tho.

And don't even dare to ask why she's the only one who has that move cuz i don't speak moon runes. X3

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh another thing, someone here already said there will be a gallery system later added. I finally found the blog of the dev (yes i'm dumb^^) and google translator said something about it takes ~1 month to get it ready. So in case people still have problems to trigger certain animations it's a good idea to just finish the game, let it alone for a month and have another look at it. No idea if the old save will work with the new updates.

I assume you get access to the gallery either by finishing the game or at least by defeating the enemy. If you have to trigger the animation first so it appears in the gallery...well fuck. X3

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game is SOLID, but if you all you want is FAP.....i dont know what to tell you, at first all i wanted was Fapable game but now i am enjoying this game a lot and I SKIP THE H ANIMATIONS. Currently level 36 i am almost done with all the dragon in floor 10 and 11 since i think i almost reached the end because the floor 20 and onward have machine monster and some giant robots that block some door that i was having a hard time beating.

Also it does help to switch the AXE girl to Sword and Shield, it has help me a lot surviving but she doesnt ditch much damage

Tyukaiw

Reputation score
I'm stuck on the yellow/golden thunder knight on lvl 19 floor. He does a lot of damage and he has a chance to immobilizes the girls making me losing turns =(

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm stuck on the yellow/golden thunder knight on lvl 19 floor. He does a lot of damage and he has a chance to immobilizes the girls making me losing turns =(
You have to wear equipment that has resistance against lightning. Or you overlevel yourself, use the spell that can heal status debuffs of the entire party, heal your health and smack the knight with everything you have.

crazywarlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck on level 9 can't seem to figure out how to progress, there is a sleeping dragon at one of the exclamation points but can't fight it and keep getting lost in the maze that is this level.

Level-9 Help.JPG

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck on level 9 can't seem to figure out how to progress, there is a sleeping dragon at one of the exclamation points but can't fight it and keep getting lost in the maze that is this level.
Floor 9 has two entrances. Goback to floor 8 and look for it.

Tyukaiw

Reputation score
You have to wear equipment that has resistance against lightning. Or you overlevel yourself, use the spell that can heal status debuffs of the entire party, heal your health and smack the knight with everything you have.
but my game is in moonspeak xD, I realy don't know if I have those itens with resistence against lightning

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
but my game is in moonspeak xD, I realy don't know if I have those itens with resistence against lightning
Yeah it was more of a joke from me. If no one here can give you a list of the best equipment you can use against that boss you either have to wait for english translation from the dev, translate it yourself or lvl up on floor lvl 10 where you can get up to over 1k xp per battle.^^

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The blacksmith eventually gives you lightning resistant gear if you visited something like a rubber tree? I think. If you already have it then you can just google translate rubber, lightning or thunder (don't really remember) to japanese and just match the words

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How does one get the blacksmith anyways? I'm currently exploring floor 10 and avoiding dragons, and was curious on if I was going to find her again anytime soon.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Personally I just use the task manager, find the game and force it to "maximize" works a lot easier then downloading weird 3rd party software...
Nah, that is not true full screen, as it will still have ugly borders, its more like just a really big window size. Also, I have the program cuz it forces games into windowed full-screen, which not every game have the option to by default, allowing you to alt-tab MUCH easier. I did not know that you could do that with Task Manager though, still wouldn't use it cuz of the ugly borders and its not really full-screen, but still nice to know. I also somehow doubt it will work with every game.

U afraid its some kind virus or something? Its a pretty well-known program, the non-free version is even sold on Steam.