What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
afai understand it, the H gallery is still WIP, right now only the new monsters and hardmode are implemented.

boomaforest1

Lurker
Reputation score
The updated version is up, version 1.10 of the full version, it includes the gallery and a few other bugfixes.
Sauce:

toiba

Reputation score
The gallery doesen't work, i cannot make "<- / ->" arrows do shit, i have game cleared on 1.00 but when i goin gallery and try "switching" monsters nothing happends, it's on 000 at all times

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
We have to wait a while. Don't forget the dev wrote he will need around a month to get it into the game so don't hope for it until november has started.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Judging from the update notes and some pictures, this "Gallery" is more or less a bestiary, rather. Like pictures of and info on the enemies you have encountered and/or defeated thus far. So not THE Gallery most of the lewdies around here were expecting... ;)

Btw, there's also been a quick bug-fix update since then (now v1.11), with "レア装備アイテムと装飾品の付与効果消失バグを修正 " or as Google Translate would put it: "Fixed losing bug with giving effect of rare equipment items and accessories".

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Judging from the update notes and some pictures, this "Gallery" is more or less a bestiary, rather. Like pictures of and info on the enemies you have encountered and/or defeated thus far. So not THE Gallery most of the lewdies around here were expecting... ;)
So how do you explain this?

41ddd768.png

I'll say we wait cuz if i look at the bottom left corner i see a little bit more than just the enemy type and its battle stats. :D

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So how do you explain this?

View attachment 17534

I'll say we wait cuz if i look at the bottom left corner i see a little bit more than just the enemy type and its battle stats. :D
It seems the same gallery I shared before, but with the H option on. No idea how to turn it on, as I even started the game again, but nothing has changed : /

EDIT:
Now I wonder if the gallery is unlocked only beating the game in hard mode, like the final boss in the previous game (Goblin walker)..

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
how do i activate the hard mode
Either after you started a new game and you get asked or you have to beat it on normal first. Should it be that full gallery with h-scenes reviews are only possible after beating the game on hard mode...nope i won't play it again too. X3

toiba

Reputation score
1) you need analyse monster first, only after that it will be added in gallery
2) hardmode is in the options, there's no benefit for it, yet.

idk how to activate sex animations, maybe after x amounts of analyse or smth

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently it says you gotta beat the game? Based on google translate. Also how do you analyze?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Apparently it says you gotta beat the game? Based on google translate. Also how do you analyze?
Afaik there's a skill or magic spell for it. I accidentally triggered it once but forgot what it was and if both girls (second and third) can do it. Since there was a lot of informations on the screen i'm pretty sure it was a detailed report about that enemy.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Afaik there's a skill or magic spell for it. I accidentally triggered it once but forgot what it was and if both girls (second and third) can do it. Since there was a lot of informations on the screen i'm pretty sure it was a detailed report about that enemy.
You mean the one during fight ? It should be the 2nd/3rd button starting from the bottom, but I tried it and nothing changed for the gallery.
I saw around a post of the author regards the save system. Maybe old save datas work, but don't unlock the gallery ? I put the one shared here and I had the full bestiary, but without H-animations.

EDIT:
Just realized how could we complete the game if it's not even a full release (he's going to release more floors) ?

Last edited:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Extending to 2 weeks due to beligerence.
it's on nyaa
ok people should stop assuming that 100% of this forum knows anything or everything about H games i dont even know whats Nyaa is suppose to mean or what to look on it, and the worst part nobody else has even answer this.

I am going to ask again, WHERE I CAN FIND THE UPDATE?Geeez

Last edited: