What's new

RPG RyonaSaga 2016

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RyonaSaga 2016

Which one are you trying to play exactly?

Edit: Well nm on that you just didn't have the link in the quote.

Edit2: After downloading it and checking, it seems that most of them are missing the actual game exe. To fix this, you need to find a compatible exe to run them. So if you take the exe from ROA Rydia_TA and move it to other folders with the ROA033.kgt, then you should be able to launch them.

For the others, like NewROA, you need ROA03TG0.exe, which can be found here along with other exes. Can't say for sure whether the exe changes anything though.

P.S. I didn't have to download a fight maker or anything either.
What EXE makes ROA X launch?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah...not sure what is wrong....its not working for me ether any more.

ok get the editor from here that one worked for me.

Last edited:
OP
ServerSurfer

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm using windows 10, no problem running it. Check and see if you have a duplicate exe. I have two, one doesn't run right, the other does. I just press any key to continue past the pop up.

Count Post

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've downloaded core109.exe from the devs' website link included in the opening post. Whenever I try to run the included game exe, it displays a black screen with some text and poof, back to nothing. The translation patch procedure as per OP's instructions requests directing to RPG_RT.exe but no such file exists in the game directory.

I can't quite wrap my mind on how to even get the base game to run, to say nothing about translation. It's quite a shame that this seems like a very interesting game that I would have very much liked to try out.

EDIT: this is the error message displayed in the opening screen (copied from errorlog.txt)

[2016/08/14 05:46:42.928] - エラー : Pull_Repeat_Add.txtを開けません : ConditionDataLoad()

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can tell you why the translation didn't work: you've tried to apply the RyonaRPG patch (via RPGMaker Trans) to RyonaSaga, which is a different game.

I can't tell you how to apply a translation to RyonaSaga though... And last time I tried to run it everything 'just worked'...

thtnnmsg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have a question about this game

i had it a few years back but i cannot remember any rape being in the game

watching through a youtube video, I saw some ghost man use the "Mating" attack and that looked rapey

how many other rape attacks are there in the game?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Wait, this game is still actually active in some manner? To what degree? I had been under the impression that it's been dead and dormant for years. I still have my old personally modified edition, though apparently the last time I touched it was back in 2013. Put hours of work into trying to rebuild and balance it into featuring more hentai content, and less of the boring moves and enemies. Had a slime themed dungeon I made with custom textures, a handful of simple non-script using event battles I made, new battle backgrounds (including a beehive interior I was quite proud of at the time), and some nice looking custom launch screen backgrounds.

I can't play the new versions right now to see what's different, so I don't know how much might be compatible or of any value, but if anyone that understands the games structure wants to try and scavenge anything from my old personal mods, I'd be happy to contribute.

Can get my old game here. Works fine for me on Win-10. Partially translated using a mix of the old English community patch, and also some manual file edits on my part.

I'll have to look into whatever the current version is tomorrow, to see how things are.

Last edited: