Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Ryu (Ryu)

(To me an attack is designed to fight off the foe, kissing them doesn't really fight them off, since their objective is to get you to submit to your sexual desires. I suppose I didn't explain that properly in the rules, sorry :-( )

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

(I see... You're making this really hard for me. >///> *edits last post to 'talk'*)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

She returns his kiss. Ryu was not fully prepared for the intensity of the situation until their lips met. A surge of electrical shock passed through his body as her lips contacted his. She embraced him, pulling her body next to his.

Ryu DEF: 2
Ryu CONST: 2 + 1
Succubus HP: 5

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee N/W/S (17%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu could feel his body shake from the shock, a unexplained heat felt all around him. He couldn't explain why, even to himself, but he couldn't break the kiss, not seeming to want to. He stayed in her embrace, rubbing against her as she came ever closer to him, smiling.

(wait)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

She pulls away for a moment, breaking the kiss that seemed to last forever. She looks at him with a quick smirk and says "Hee hee, I don't think you've kissed a girl in a long time, isn't that right?" Without waiting for a response, she kisses him again, this time parting her lips and pressing her tongue out ever so slightly, waiting for his reaction. Focusing on this, he fails to feel her undoing his cargo pants until they fall harmlessly to the ground.

Ryu DEF: 2
Ryu CONST: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee N/W/S (17%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu blushes, nodding. "You'd actually be my first... And I'm glad it's you. I don't know what you're doing, but it feels so nice..." He smiles, happily letting her kiss it again, kicking his pants away as they reached his ankles.

(wait)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"Tee hee, when then, we will need to make it memorable." With that she shoves him down onto the ground. He bangs his head on a root, but he is focused more on the devilish girl standing over him. She seductively slides over his body, pressing her warm body against his. "You ready for some real fun hun?" She asks with a wink.

Ryu DEF: 1
Ryu CONST: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee N/W/S (17%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu gasps as his head hits the root, but he makes no effort to get up, the pain from the impact quickly getting overpowered by feelings of anticipation, lust and pleasure, his arms going around her in an embrace. "Sure... What did you have in mind?"

(wait)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The girl rips a tear down the middle of Ryu's undershirt, exposing his chest. "You'll see," she said, grinning. She traces a giant heart on his chest with her finger, almost leaving a burning sensation. Ryu feels very alive, but at the same time, almost feels like his strength is draining for some reason.

Ryu DEF: 1
Ryu CONST: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee N/W/S (17%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

You lets out a happy sigh and closes his eyes, relaxing a bit, taking in every ounce of pleasure from this wonderful woman, his body getting warmer and warmer, even sweating slightly. "I look forward to the surprise then..." He smiles up at her, kissing her again before laying flat on his back.

(wait)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu lies on the ground, anticipating the next move by the fiery girl. She playfully runs her fingers all over his chest. She then After a few moments she grabs his boxers and rips the front off of them. She kisses Ryu again and asks "Well hun, you ready?"

Ryu DEF: 0
Ryu CONST: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee N/W/S (17%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu blushes and nods, smiling up at her, a hint of nervousness evident, but mostly desire and anticipation. "I was ready from the moment I set my eyes on you. If I'm gunna lose, I'll be glad it's by your soft, tender hands..."

(wait)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu smiles to himself as the impish girl straddles his member, but is confused when she stands back up. "Let me get a little more comfortable," she says with a wry smile. he lets her hair down and reveals two small horns concealed. At the same time, Ryu notices a long thin tail appear from behind her. She smiles at him as she lowers herself back onto him.

The sensation is a lot for Ryu to handle. He had been anticipating this for the better part of an hour while talking to her, but those thoughts quickly escape his mind as she slowly grinds on his cock. He notices a tickling sensation on his legs and feet. He looks and humorously discovers that she is tickling him with her tail. His gaze quickly turns back to her as she leans forward and plants a kiss on his chest, raising herself off of him ever so slightly.

He pulls her close to him and forces her back down onto his cock. He then grabs her hips and begins to bounce her up and down. His hips matching the motions of his arms. She leans forward again, this time kissing him on the lips. He continues his thrusts and she lightly bites his lip. In mere moments, the sensation is too much for Ryu as he climaxes. Content with his conquest he rests. The girl giggles and says to him "Not done yet!" And begins to ride him again, this time more vigorously. He quickly becomes hard and blows his load. She continues to ride him and he begins to understand the error in his judgment. He blacks out shortly thereafter, hoping through pleasure and exhaustion that she will cease for just a moment...

Ryu Climaxes = 2

Succumb roll = 1 < 2 (Game Over)

Ryu awakens some time later, half satisfied, half regretting his previous decision. He looks around and notices that he is in a small room with a plexiglass window to the south. There is no other exit. He then hears a familiar voice behind him say "Morning sweetie!" He turns and sees the succubus from the jungle behind him. "I brought a few friends with me this time, and we are going to spend all this time together for all to see!

Since then Ryu had been trapped, forced to constantly and ceaselessly satisfy the succubi, without rest, for the rest of his days in that little cell....

...GAME OVER...

Status
Not open for further replies.