Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Ryu (Ryu)

Ryu attempts to tackle the girl but is again countered. This time she jumps on his back and rides him to the ground. Giggling she says "The Doc hired me for my multiple... talents." she says ash she sits crosslegged on Ryu's back. RYu is disoriented and is confused about the woman's surprising weight for her frame.

(Counter)

Ryu DEF: 1 + 2
Farmer HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait (talk)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"A wise investment on his part. If I was sure you wouldn't hurt me, I'd be more than happy, to let you sit on me like this, but..." He chuckles, doing a push-up with ehr on top of him, then springing off with his hands, trying to flip around and bring her down under his back.

(Attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu successfully does his push up and is at the top of his flight before he locates the woman. To his shock, she is still above him! He lands, this time on his back while the farmer girl appears to just float in the air above him. After what seems like hours, she finally comes down, landing her knee into his stomach, causing him to lose his breath. She leans in close to his face ans whispers, "The Doc loves it when I'm dominate with a subject..." She lingers for half a moment, just long enough, then grabs his arm and in one motion flips him back onto his stomach and pulls one of his arms tight against his back.

(Counter)

Ryu DEF: 0 + 2

Options:
Attack
Wait (talk)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu thinks a moment, weighing his options. "You know... That actually doesn't sound too bad right now... You're definitely more pleasant than the other things I've met down here." he sighs, trying to turn his head to look at her. "How about a deal. I offer no more resistance(unless you want me to) and let you dominate me all you want, and in return you let me keep these clothes intact. Albeit on the floor while you're busy with me."

(Wait/Talk)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The girl yanks one more time on his arm before pondering the man's proposal. "Hrmmm, tell you what Mister. You get to be my bitch and I'll leave your clothes intact. But you better be a good fuck, because if I'm not satisfied, I will turn you into Dr D immediately afterward. Sound like a deal?"

She pauses

Ryu DEF: 0 + 2

Options:
Attack
Wait (talk)
Comply/Submit (Risk "succumb-game over"roll)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu nods. "I figured that would be the case anyway, somehow. I accept your terms... mistress." He answers, a bit of a blush on his face. "You won't be disappointed."

((Comply))

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"Good, now Shut up!" She says as she spins him back onto his back. Searching through his navy cargo pants she comes across the cuff he picked up from the guard on the first floor. Smiling she roughly turns him over and cuffs one wrist. pinning him down she reaches under him and unbuttons his flannel shirt, throwing it across the room. She then grabs his other wrist and cuffs them together behind him, not forgetting to take his brass knuckles.

"No stay there, I will be right back. Don't THINK about moving." And with that she disappears north through the hallway. After only a moment or two, she returns with several cloths and rope. She first cuts a section of rope ans skillfully ties his ankles together. Smiling, she looks at him in the eye and says, "Now now, you don't get to actually SEE what I do." The last think he sees before she blindfolds him is a brief glimpse down her shirt.

Ryu then feels her hove a rag into his mouth before being secured by what he could only assume was an Ace bandage. She skillfully wraps his entire head with the wrap, making it difficult to not only speak, but to hear as well. The only think she leaves open is a small triangle for his nose, so he can breathe. His senses nearly completely cut off, he loses all track of time.

After what could be minutes or hours, he feels the farmer girl pull his legs, laying him flat on his back. She then slowly, teasingly, pulls both his cargo pants and boxers down together, all the way to his bindings, revealing an already erect member. He feels the air move around his penis, touch being the only sense she has not completely cut off.

Again what seem like hours pass when suddenly he feels her very cold hand touch his throbbing cock. He jerks back from the shock and almost immediately feels a sharp pain across his abdomen from what he assumes is a whip of some sorts. "NO MOVING!" He hears her muffled voice yell. Again she touches his cock. He tires not to move away, but her cold hands must have done something to his penis.

It betrays him again, moving instinctively and yet another strike lands this time on his chest. After about a dozen of these teases, she grabs his head and he doesn't the feel the whip. She runs her hands up and down his shaft and he tries not to cum. The heat in his crotch and the excitement of the previous fight proves to be too much and he quickly blows his load. He can feel his hot com rain down on his stomach and upper thigh immediately followed by many strikes from the whip. Through his punishment, he fears that he came far too early and that he would be trapped here with Dr D forever.

However, just before he blacks out from the pain and frustration, the whipping stops. Again he feels the woman's hands on his crotch. They stay only long enough to get Ryu hard again and disappear. They are quickly replaced by a warm, tight, moist feeling. He realizes that she has allowed him to penetrate her and begins to rock up and down. He is quickly punished with more whips for moving. "I SAID NO MOVING" he hears her say.

He feels her fall fully onto him to the hilt. She then begins to slowly, rhythmically, grinds against him. Doing his best to control his urge, he fights not to climax. She grinds faster and faster before disappearing off his cock. He sits, alone, for what seems like an eternity before she allows him back inside her pussy. This time, however, he does not thrust. He lets her ride his cock. Up and down, up and down. He hears her breathing get heavier, he hears her moan even through his head wrap. Soon He climaxes, followed almost immediately by a loud scream as she too reaches her peak, falling onto his chest, his cock still inside. She cuddles against his chest. Hoping he satisfied her, he feels her stick him with a needle. "Nighty night" she says as he quickly spins off into dream world.

Ryu Climaxes = 1

Succumb roll = 2 > 1 (Gameplay Continues)

Ryu DEF: 4 + 2
Ryu CONST: 3

Ryu wakes up next to a neatly folded pile of his clothes. He looks around and notices that she took his knuckles and cuffs.

Options:
Get dressed
Search the area
Travel N/S/E

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu's body was still quivering. Whether it was from whatever he was injected qith or the worlds of pleasure he was put through, he still didn't know. Regardless, he'd lay there for a bit, recovering. Then he would get dressed. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he'd be suspicious that she may have done something to his clothes, maybe laced when with itching powder or something, but he hoped he could trust her.

((Get dressed))

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu gets dressed and, to his pleasant surprise, was wrong. Nothing was apparently done to his clothing. Looking around, he ponders his next move.

Options:
Search the area
Travel N/S/E

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu ponders a bit more, then begins looking around the room, thinking maybe, just maybe, she had toyed with him and hid the other items.

(Search)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Looking in all the dark corners of the hallway, he is unable to find any of his possessions but he does locate a letter that appears to have been left for him. It heads:

Remember the old Christmas song "Over the River?" Well, I have a new song for you! "Through the jungle and over the desert, to the next stairwell you will go!" Okay, I'm not a singer, I'm a doctor. Good luck my pet! -Dr. D.

Options:
Search again
Travel N/S/E

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu crumples the note in his hand, then tosses it aside. "Jungle? Desert? Pft. I'll go wherever it takes to get out of here..."

(Go north)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu travels North until he reaches the end of the hallway. There he sees a door with several boxes stacked up on either side.

Options:
Search the area
Travel N/S

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Thinking something big might be behind the door, Ryu first searches through the boxes, hoping to find something of use.

(Search)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu is unable to find anything he can use in the boxes. They are mostly full of potting soil, miracle grow, and other items used for planting.

Options:
Search the area
Travel N/S

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu grabs one of the hand held shovels in that case, then proceeds through the door to the north.

(Go north)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(The hand held shovel has no combat value fyi)

Ryu enters the room to his north and finds himself in a large storage closet. It is full of pots, planters, packs of seeds, and what looks like a small chemistry set on a table in the middle of the room.

Options
Search the area
Travel S

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

((Didn't think it would. :p))

Ryu scowls, taking the shovel he found in the boxes previously and destroying whatever he can within the room, not wanting such things grown to be used on him nor anyone else. Then he goes back the way he came.

((Head South, then south, then east, if no interruptions))

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Satisfied that he has thoroughly made his destructive point, he leaves south until he comes across the opening to the east. Reluctantly he enters the greenhouse. He steps down three stairs onto a dirt path that runs to his north to a smaller greenhouse as well as to his east. The path is surrounded on both sides by all sorts of tropical plants.

Options
Search the area
Travel W/E/N

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Wanting to get away from the plants as soon as possible, Ryu continues down the path, picking up his pace slightly.

(Go east)

Status
Not open for further replies.