Not open for further replies.
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Ryu (Ryu)

(Shit, you are getting good rolls atm)

Ryu swings at the same section of the robot, and again lands on the same panel. This time the panel flies off, shooting pieces of metal, gears, and wires everywhere on the ground. The robot halts for minute before retreating up the stairs, very slowly.

(crit hit)

Ryu DEF: 4 + 2
Robot HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

(Wow... I made a machine fail a morale check... o_O)

"You're not going anywhere!" he growls, lashing out at the tank again, this tail aiming for what was on top of it, hoping that in the case it did turn the tables on him, he'd be able to knock that stuff off first.

(Attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu swings at the top of the robot this time, trying to knock off the tools or instruments or whatever they were. He is able to land a hit on something lat looks like a grabber, knocking it off of the hinge that holds it to the top of the robot's deck.

Robot HP: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

satisfied with knocking off at least something from up there. He attempts to climb onto the robot, then aiming a powerful punch right down in it's center, hoping to finish the entire thing off.

(attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu leaps up on top of the robot, ready to finish it off and move onward. But when he attempts to land on it, the robot launches a rubber slug out of another device on the instrument deck, landing in Ryu's chest. The force fo the slug knocks him off of his target and he bounces off the robot, landing on his on the stairs.

(counter)

Ryu DEF: 3 + 2
Robot HP: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

(Darn. Luck had to run out sometime I guess...)

Ryu sighs, shrugging off the 'bullet'. Fine... No more dramatic finishes for me. He thinks, resuming his former plan of attack, aiming for where he had the first few times and sent parts flying off.

(attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu, without missing a beat, cocks back and swings again at the open panel, hoping to finish the robot off. His swing lands hard inside the robot. He feels a slight shock, but the shuddering of the robot tells him all he needs to know. The robot spasms for a minute, smoke rising from any open areas on the top deck. Ryu pulls his hand out to the sound of electronics frying and the smell of burnt rubber. The robot stops moving and the electrical buzzing stops. Ryu then hears the door up the the next level open.

Robot HP: 0

Options:
Search the robot
Leave the stairwell

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu takes a breather after the machine stops moving, then smiles and wipes the sweat from his brow. "Well... That took a while. Least it's over." He sighs, then proceeds to search the remains of the robot for something that might be useful.

(Search)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu searches the remains of the robot, but cannot seems to make sense of the mass of wires and circuit boards. unsatisfied, she leaves the robot empty handed. He steps out of the stairwell into a hallway that travels to his north. A warm breeze hits him as he looks around.

Options:
Search the area
Travel N

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Emerging from the stairway, Ryu sighs again. Another floor and still not out. With a shrug, he heads out the only way he can.

(Move North)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu comes across a torn curtain mostly covering up most of an opening in the hallway to the East, also noticing that the hallway continues to the north. When he looks down the hallway to his north, he sees a slight girl with dark hair walking towards him. She is dressed in what looks like farming clothes. She stares at him for a moment before yelling "INTRUDER!" and running at him.

Farmer HP: 5

Options:
Attack
Wait (talk)
Flee N/E/S(17%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Knowing better than to try and convince the girl otherwise as she was charging him, Ryu stands his ground, bracing for the impact and ready to strike back once she was in range.

(Attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu strikes with a kick as soon as she appears to be in range. He lands hard on her backside as she passes, and she rolls to the ground. Angered, she looks up at him before flipping him the middle finger and getting back on her feet.

(crit hit)

Farmer HP: 3

Options:
Attack
Wait (talk)
Flee N/E/S(50%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"You should use those hands to fight instead of insult me." Ryu sighs, aiming a knee to her face, hopefully before she can get back up.

(Attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu is unable to land his knee into the farmer girl's face. Instead, she spins low on the ground and sweeps Ryu's other leg out from under him. The next thing he realizes is that she is standing up with one slender leg on his chest, lightly pinning him to the ground. "Maybe you should concentrate on attacking me instead of lecturing," she says with a smirk.

(counter)

Farmer HP: 3

Options:
Attack
Wait (talk)
Can't Flee

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"Touche. Still, now you have a choice. Keep me pinned and risk damage to your leg for trying or let me get up and get naked so we can really have fun." He grins, keeping good on his word, trying to smash into her ankle with his knuckles.

(Attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu fist connects with the girl's ankle, forcing her leg off of his chest. She takes a few hops backward, allowing Ryu the opportunity to get back to his feet. "I don't play with meanies!" She almost screams, rubbing her ankle.

Farmer HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait (talk)
Flee N/E/S (67%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm not the meanie here. You came after me first." he sighs again. "You have no one to blame but yourself for getting hurt. unless for some reason you expected me to not defend myself and just let you attack me." He takes advantage of her as she tends to her ankle, trying to work his fist into her gut.

(Attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu swings and quickly learns that she must have been faking. She gracefully rolls to his backside as his punch merely travels through thin air. In one fluid motion, she lands her elbow between Ryu's shoulder blades.

(counter)

Ryu DEF: 2 + 2
Farmer HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait (talk)
Flee N/E/S (67%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu gasps, falling forward, barely able to break his fall with his hands and twist back on his feet like a cat. "You're no mere farmer girl, are you?" He asks curiously, taking a few steps back before rushing forward with a tackle.

(Attack)

Status
Not open for further replies.