Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Ryu (Ryu)

With closed eyes, Ryu takes a swing at the lower glob of slime. his hand connects, but the slime seems to be anticipating the shot and splits where he connected. At the same time, the slime's "arm" comes down hard on the back of his head. Opening his eyes, he is shocked to see the slime that split is the beginnings of two legs.

(counter)

Ryu DEF: 3 + 2
Slime HP: 4

Options:
Attack
Wait

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... That wasn't the best idea I ever had... No more closing my eyes Ryu thinks, letting out a sigh after he gasped in pain. He backs off slightly as it's bottom starts transforming as well. With a nervous gulp, he starts pacing around it.... her, looking for where she might be most vulnerable, defenses and reactions weakest, then trying to kick her there.

(Attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu pains over where a "slime girl" would be most vulnerable. He decides that the most logical place would be the same as on a real woman. He attempts to put a swift knee into the stomach, landing it with considerable force. The slime briefly reverts back to a blob, but after recoiling for a second to two, regains it form more fully than before. Now it looks exactly like a woman, albeit green and translucent.

Slime HP: 3

Options:
Attack
Wait

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

The transformation complete, Ryu gets as far away from her as he can, still in a ready stance, though he'd hold his attacks. "W...what are you... What do you want with me?" he asks, not even sure if she could speak.

(wait)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The slime creature pauses at his query. Looking at him silently for a moment or two, it then makes a very vulgar gesture implying that it wanted to fuck him. Before he can react, she leaps at him. Snapped out of his disbelief at the last moment, he instinctively kicks, landing a blow to her side. She reels several steps to his right.

(counter)

Slime HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu sighs again. He'd tried to make it through peacefully. But seeing as she had attacked him now, he'd feel no more guilt in retaliating. He chases her, following the kick that sent her away with a few steps, followed by another kick, aiming wight for her "chest".

(Attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu swings a double kick (two rolls) at the slime woman's chest. He lands the first one as well as the second. The second blow lands very hard on the slime girl, she falls backward, hitting the stairs and splashing into a water like substance. Ryu hears the door at the top of the stairs open and decides to continue his escape to B-4.

(hit then crit hit)

Slime HP: -1

Options:
Move out of staircase
Search

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu couldn't help but smile, hoping that this staircase would lead him to freedom, him wasting to time ascending the stairs to ward the opening on to.

(Proceed)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu steps out of the staircase and looks around. He is in what looks like a very clean hallway. There is a door to his West and the hallway that travels south. THe stairwell is tohis east.

Ryu DEF: 4 + 2

Options:
Search the area
Travel E/W/S

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu growls a bit. He'd thought he'd found his way out. Guess not. kicking the ground as he went, he heads South.

(Go South)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ryu travels southward until he comes to a point where the hallway turns West and a door to the south. looking to the west, he sees a small, naked woman standing in his way. She looks at him in silence for a moment before asking "Why, why did you do this to me?"

Woman's HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait (or talk)
Flee N/S/W(67%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu tilts his head in curiosity, trying to look as non-threatening as possible. "Do what to you? This is our first meeting I believe. I just arrived here from downstairs."

(Wait/Talk)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"You are one of them. The ones who do the tests!" She almost screams at him. "You are one of Dr. D's men, I know it! Please stop... stop the voices... Please! Tell Dr. D to stop."

She slowly walks toward Ryu, half yelling and half sobbing.

Options:
Attack
Wait (or talk)
Flee N/S/W(67%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu shakes his head, backing away a bit as she advances. "I'm not on his payroll I'm afraid. I'm a guinea pig here. If you'd like, you can come with me and we can both give him a piece of our mind when we get out of here. I don't appreciate being used like this." he nods, waiting her response.

(Wait)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"Nooo.... no, no, no, no. You see, they did this to me, THEY did. THEY will do it to you too, you know that don't you? Yes, yes you do. But I won't let them, you see, if I keep you, they will free me. They will, that's what they said." The woman gets very close to Ryu's face. "Now, will you stay here until I call them to take you away, or will I have to do this the hard way? Yes yes.. the hard way..."

Options:
Attack
Wait (or talk)
Flee N/S/W(67%)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu narrows his eyes, no longer backing away. "I see... Your proposal is that you offer me to them in exchange for your own sanity. My apologies, miss, but I won't be allowing that." he says decisively, trying to hammer his fist into her gut.

(Attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Just FYI, the brass knuckles add plus 2 fo ALL rolls, so if you want to kick, that's fine by me ;))

Ryu launches his assault on the naked woman. Not expecting him to attack, she takes the full blow into her stomach. The look of shock and confusion on her face strikes a chord with Ryu as she collapses to the ground; a small trickle of blood running from her mouth.

(crit hit; 22 on a d20, nice)

Woman's HP: 0

Options:
Search the area
Travel N/S/W

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

(I figured that. Just trying to play it out a bit i suppose. ^^; Also, I've been wondering... how the hell do I know which way is N/S/E/W? >_> ))

Ryu looks down at her a moment and sighs, carrying her off to the east side of the room, away from the doors. That done, he heads to the door leading west and goes through.

((Go West)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Whenever you enter a new "location" a square on my spreadsheet, I give a discription of all the exits from the location along with the cardinal directions. I figure it would be easier than sayng "to Ryu's right..." because you and I might have a different frame of reference. And by the way, there was no door to the west, still a hallway ;))

Ryu continues to the west, leaving the gasping woman on the floor. He travels down the hallway and eventually he comes across a wide door to the south. He also notices some boxes and crates stack against the wall accross from the door as well.

Options:
Search the area
Travel E/S/W

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

(My mistake!)

Noticing the crates, Ryu thinks a moment, then shrugs, deciding to look through them. maybe he'd find another note to help him!

(Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.