What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ S.Q.D.T.] Succubus Quest (RE026617, RJ026617)

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Request] Succubs Quest

Well, that explains about Wonderland. I always play female so it's probably just never triggered for me.

Speaking of that labyrinth though - does anyone know the password to the imp's hideout on what I believe was the 3rd floor, the prison? That's the only floor I've never cleared without the butterfly due to that password.
There's a password in the 4th floor.

3rd floor is simply going down and fighting the Angel to get to an adjacent room, fighting the Baro Shan Vaa (bottom-most of the 5 enemies) to get the key, fighting the second-highest enemy (Meryujin) to get back to the other side and running to the sheep in the top starter area, which is the gate.

4th floor, you go downstairs, up, left and in one of the alcoves, an angel is hidden.

You fight her, go to upright part and use one of the statues in the wall to find out that the alps stole the password.

Go upstairs and see that there's only single alp (you might have to fight her, don't remember), run downstairs and the alps are running in the area next to the angel.

You have to catch the fast one, then fight the hidden angel again and you're done.

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go upstairs and see that there's only single alp (you might have to fight her, don't remember), run downstairs and the alps are running in the area next to the angel.

You have to catch the fast one, then fight the hidden angel again and you're done.
Just to clarify, you're saying you didn't have to enter a password into that pillar? The alps were just already running around in that area? Because I've just spent hours upon hours meticulously searching that floor after talking to the single alp, and I can't see any other alps anywhere. I've talked to every single npc multiple times, mashed space on every single square inch of both floors to try and find hidden rooms/mimics/whatever, and I can't find anything except that pillar which wants a password...which I have absolutely no idea what that password is.

Edit: I friggen got the password after all this time! Putting all the hints together, it's a magic that lowers multiple stats, can be cast by the player, and takes more than one turn. The only magic that follows that is 'arusufuni', which is entered as 'アルスフニ'

I can't believe that took me this long... I kept thinking it would be something related to the alps, like energy drain or something, didn't even consider the magics you teach your allies.

Last edited:

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm. Last time I played the labyrinth was in version 14. Perhaps it's different now? Either way, I didn't need to enter anything for the first 5 layers. But great that you got it solved!

@Briger: I seem to have copied them from machine translation long ago. Unsurprising that it isn't very transparent.

Meryujin = メリュジ―ン
Baro Shan Vaa (I dunno how it did this one) = バ―ヴァン・シ―

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Meryujin = メリュジ―ン
Baro Shan Vaa (I dunno how it did this one) = バ―ヴァン・シ―
Baro Shan Vaa バ―ヴァン・シ― is baobhan sith pronounced baa'-van shee. A Scotish fae. her legend is pretty mush the same as a vampires.
Meryujin メリュジ―ン did you mean メリュジーヌ? if so that would be Melusine pronounced may-loo-ZEEN. A French water spirit who's form typically resembles that of a mermaid or a lamia.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Baro Shan Vaa バ―ヴァン・シ― is baobhan sith pronounced baa'-van shee. A Scotish fae. her legend is pretty mush the same as a vampires.
Meryujin メリュジ―ン did you mean メリュジーヌ? if so that would be Melusine pronounced may-loo-ZEEN. A French water spirit who's form typically resembles that of a mermaid or a lamia.
Ah ah, this brings me back ^_^

Here's a quick and dirty translation for the config, since it can get a bit confusing. Dunno if I'll have time to do much more.

File goes under the "System_rb" folder.

Attachments

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Version 16 is out, so here are the links:
#!04VB0CKS!K67Zt7ynvSslBmZhYafKNby9WpgabjuN8HejS1-5EBk

And the semen images:
#!hh0jDYxb!u8AWXri3CAvmBEqvJJ9i8y44YSajW01uNDIL11iPrGo

Once again, the old links have been deleted.

Edit: Since I've received some requests for one, I've made a quick guide:
pastebin SuPmZepc
Tell me what you think.
error massage
"./System_rb/SQ_Util.rb:1205:in `sens_to_val'undefined method `keys' for nil:NilClass"

エラーログNoMethodErrorundefined method `states' for nil:NilClass

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

error massage
"./System_rb/SQ_Util.rb:1205:in `sens_to_val'undefined method `keys' for nil:NilClass"

Double-checked, works for me on both extracted and original version.
Since that refers to a last_index, try again with a New game, though I doubt that's the issue.

Do NOT edit a ruby (.rb) file with your average Notepad, etc... Just saying ;)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How did you get Translation aggregator to work? It took me a bit to find a download for the newer versions, but when I try them it keeps giving me errors of unable to inject App Translator.dll into SQ2.

That and the AGTH hook won't launch at all, and the internal hook gives the same error.
I use /x3 with AGTH for Succubus quest.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's in the zip:

'Scripts.rxdata' with a (very) incomplete adaptation of my old SQ scripts
'SystemUpd.rb' cos there was a separate 'draw' command there, don't ask me why... It helps at least with the bookshelf.

I've mostly, just enabled english in the skills and books tab, not much more... Much to do, little time...

If you don't know what to do with these files:
1- please don't download them
2- please don't ask me. This is a WIP unlikely to ever be finished after all.

Edit: silly me... This is meant for version '16EX' of 'SQ short story' mod - the one version which was last posted in this thread, a remarkably stable version I must say :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Works great. No issues so far, thanks Strange!

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

error massage

just tried the new version ad got the same error the moment I got i to a battle :confused: I made no alterations to any of the files I just ran the game normally.

till I can figure out what's wrong i'll go back to 15.20 or whatever number it was

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

just tried the new version ad got the same error the moment I got i to a battle :confused: I made no alterations to any of the files I just ran the game normally.

till I can figure out what's wrong i'll go back to 15.20 or whatever number it was
turn off body change it turns out that was what was doing it for me

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What's in the zip:

'Scripts.rxdata' with a (very) incomplete adaptation of my old SQ scripts
'SystemUpd.rb' cos there was a separate 'draw' command there, don't ask me why... It helps at least with the bookshelf.

I've mostly, just enabled english in the skills and books tab, not much more... Much to do, little time...

If you don't know what to do with these files:
1- please don't download them
2- please don't ask me. This is a WIP unlikely to ever be finished after all.

Edit: silly me... This is meant for version '16EX' of 'SQ short story' mod - the one version which was last posted in this thread, a remarkably stable version I must say :)
that really good strange you old bear, you. Just one thing I noticed in battle the letter m disapears from names like lamia in the dialog.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't have this myself, so I can't help... Double-check your japanese regional settings, perhaps? External Ruby files are read differently...

that really good strange you old bear, you. Just one thing I noticed in battle the letter m disapears from names like lamia in the dialog.
Quick & dirty 'fix' for the 'm' matter... Some 'm's will pop up at the end of some sentences, as a result... Oh, toggled back shift = run, 'cos I like a dashing Ayxect.

There's actually not much work for the English (or nordic runes) names to show in many places... I'll see if I can spare the time.

Attachments

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Greetings everyone, I just downloaded this game, but I accidentally downloaded the japanese version instead of the english one. Could someone tell me if I can apply an english patch or something?, I searched a little for one but failed.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Greetings everyone, I just downloaded this game, but I accidentally downloaded the japanese version instead of the english one. Could someone tell me if I can apply an english patch or something?, I searched a little for one but failed.
theres a english version?:confused:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Given no one has worked on it in the last (almost) two years, latest is there: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=622135&postcount=58
Read the instructions... 'Copy in' means 'copy said folder from your base version to the extracted, translated version...'

Reup'ed a battlers folder: (don't make clickable link please)
depositfiles.com/files/rle44dyc7
missing loup-garou: dfiles.eu/files/j2bnj1m80

Pass for all zips is 'sq', if any.

All all the above is for "Succubus quest short story" AKA SQ2 AKA Succubus and the blank book...
All files above will be auto-deleted in the last week of November 2016.

Last edited: