What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [さーくる亀 (Circle Kame)] L-BlueQuest (RJ01093727)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Untitled.png

No Link because Shota. (This author has a big-booby getting NTR'd by shota fetish or something)
DLSITE:

RANT:

"Guess who's back.... back again..."

Yep, it's fucking Circle K*me. The author that cannot properly finish a game since ... Armed Devicer+!

The "L" in their latest title is the "L" those of us are taking for believing they can get their shit together.

Game settings:

You play as the Deputy (?) commander of some Sky-Knights in a world with some magic and floating islands, while traveling around on a flying European sailing schooner from the 1600s.
You are dispatched to fix a minor pirate problem on a small island-kingdom.

Gameplay:

Combat rape with some CG scenes. However, it's not until v1.42 that the author's "signature" combat rape actually works (according their blog post). I do not have access to that version, so I cannot confirm or deny. (I only have access to 1.41)
(God, can this guy learn how to fucking number your version list normal software publishers?)

You can unlock more classes for your characters at the Crystal Ball in your inn-rooms. After you get access to a new class, switching to it will set your level down to 0! Make sure to re-level your character, or use a book item that grants lots of EXP.

Crystal in the Inns allows teleportation between the Inn-rooms, as well as viewing scenes. You can play dress-up at the closet, but it unlocks in your main menu (X) at a later time.

Unlike how you used to learn skills by buying them at the Guild, you spend JPs earned by each character in their own "Skills" options section - via main menu.

Controls:

Standard RPGMaker MV. Controls

You can play with a mouse.

Or With Keyboards: Z/Space, X/ESC. Arrow Keys.

Additional Notes:

The first thing you want to do is use your MC's "Personal" skills and turn off a bunch of graphics/processor related effects.
(They will then display "<on>" when displaying of the effects is on, confusing, I know, since other set of "hunting" skills turn on when they are "<on>").

Have multiple saves, and save often, as the game is prone to random crashes! (This is in addition to RPG Maker MV games seeming to be able to randomly crash for seemingly no reason.)

Last edited:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yup, crashing in style since 1999. I wish there was an easy way to contact them about glitches, try to post something on twitter but I don't think it worked.

There is also another glitch that after losing to bosses you will teleport back to your room and be invisible, really annoying,

Attachments

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I absolutely loathe the idea that a huge portion of the content is locked behind beating the game. also what the fuck is up with adding the blonde girl as a subcharacter with outfits and lust meter if she has no CG????

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yup, crashing in style since 1999. I wish there was an easy way to contact them about glitches, try to post something on twitter but I don't think it worked.

There is also another glitch that after losing to bosses you will teleport back to your room and be invisible, really annoying,
Regarding that invisible bug, a workaround founds was to use the skill you buy to learn to teleport to the airship.
I'm assuming your scenes are from 1.42? Enemies cannot use their H-moves in 1.41 and earlier.

I absolutely loathe the idea that a huge portion of the content is locked behind beating the game. also what the fuck is up with adding the blonde girl as a subcharacter with outfits and lust meter if she has no CG????
Any combat rape for that side character? I think the only way you can her clothing to be breakable is to spill bubbake on her and let enemies hit her (bubbake state seems to increase clothing break chance by like 1000%). Otherwise, you have to throw libido enhancers at her.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Regarding that invisible bug, a workaround founds was to use the skill you buy to learn to teleport to the airship.
I'm assuming your scenes are from 1.42? Enemies cannot use their H-moves in 1.41 and earlier.

Any combat rape for that side character? I think the only way you can her clothing to be breakable is to spill bubbake on her and let enemies hit her (bubbake state seems to increase clothing break chance by like 1000%). Otherwise, you have to throw libido enhancers at her.
Ok so basically she has a losing rape animation and she has combat grope scenes. However it bugs out when she is supposed to cum and uses the MC cum pic Instead. Also in order raise her exposure I had to sit there and undo her clothing a butt load of times so she would be willing to be naked more. There are also costumes I cheated in that you cannot acquire because they seem to be for future scenes?

I just don't understand circlekame's appeal with adding so many bells and whistles and NOT add the good CG to go with it.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't ChupacabraGonzel the H content is bare minimum.
A complete save.

"I'm assuming your scenes are from 1.42? Enemies cannot use their H-moves in 1.41 and earlier."
No one has 1.42, and even if you did the H content is the lowest I've seen from CircleKame.
There are a few hot H Scenes, but to get to them you have to go through an enormous struggle. Even when this does get patch, you will literally only have the same old battle fucking system.

Please support a good game creator instead, "Holy Knight and Fallen Lust Magic RJ406400 Nightmare Knight"
by

Reason why I recommend "Nightmare Knight RJ406400" instead of L-BlueQuest RJ01093727.
The H scenes are repeatable.
The H menu actually list a number of time you need to do a Lustfully act to unlock corruption.
Corruption actually has consequence, towards the ending of the game.
There are Corruption choice you get to make as Rain deal's with saving the town.
The art is better, and you get to watch real sex, not just battle fucking.
The game over scenes in "Nightmare Knight RJ406400" actually exist.
The Battle Fucking is done better, with no slow downs during scenes, because the game has been full patched.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
AS as 1.42, apparently.

IIRC, Circle Kame was the first to implement a buggy turn-based combat rape system. As others were ACT RPG style (like violoated heroine, Maiden Snow, etc.).

They really had _something_, but evidentially lost it and failed to expand upon it without bugging the shit out of their game.
It seems like they are trying to make Fallout, in RPG Maker, or something, given how absolutely hardware intensive and buggy as fuck.

I recall playing the demo for "Nightmare Knight RJ406400". Was waiting for release, and forgot about it.

But I do recall being disappointed that it was so easy to level some of the heroine's H-stats to max in the demo (lvl 3 max).

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I use to think Circle Kame was the greatest. Unfortunately, they have really gone down hill, but who knows, maybe they will change in the future.

You should totally give "Nightmare Knight RJ406400" another go, been really enjoying the game, although it could use a little more content.

I hear there is an expanded update in the works, from , but will have to wait and see.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I use to think Circle Kame was the greatest. Unfortunately, they have really gone down hill, but who knows, maybe they will change in the future.

Man, that feels like fucking prehistoric history. 🤮🤮🤮

I'm currently trying 1.42.

Not quite sure what was fixed. But I no longer auto teleport out of the dungeon every time and I actually can Combat rape. Though it is buggy. Like, if FMC starts masturbating, the side girl gets H'd despite her not being in the part in combat.

Still buggy and crashing randomly.

BTW, how do I get rid of the 499 limit cap still for libido?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The only way I know is to keep losing to the Pink Goblins in the first stage. None of the other enemies have H attacks and try to undress the female protagonist.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
No Link because Shota. (This author has a big-booby getting NTR'd by shota fetish or something)
No, you need to link the DLSite page as long as there is one.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No, you need to link the DLSite page as long as there is one.
Added.

The only way I know is to keep losing to the Pink Goblins in the first stage. None of the other enemies have H attacks and try to undress the female protagonist.

I meant how to get rid of that skill that will reset your limit to 499. I can get it over 499, but it will reset if I use any item on the MC.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Added.

I meant how to get rid of that skill that will reset your limit to 499. I can get it over 499, but it will reset if I use any item on the MC.
Play throught the story, there is a group of bandits that force her to drink some evil lust tenacle concoction.

popel117

Reputation score
i love that there's a questlog, but fucking no tracker for the mainquest. Haven't played it in 3 days and have no clue where the fuck i left off or if i even have main story left (there's a circle for a dragon in the sky and some sort of spirit island and that's that)
bought it day 1 and man was that a mistake... this shit is so fucking bugged (haven't applied the patches yet, cause the very first didn't want to work aswell) barely did anything, cause just about everything crashes the whole thing

They really need to seriously scale back their ambitions. A linear progression with a clear goal of what to do, so you cannot even get lost if you skip over a line of text

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.43 is still broken. Now if you access the wardrobe in her room to change her costume or try to view her profile, you can't leave the menu by hitting X. Circle Kame never fails to disappoint. I message them on twitter again, why I care still escapes me.

And I was wrong, Battle fuck is still broken. It will work if there is only her left and she collapses, but if there are any party members alive you get this error. Also, it completely breaks after level 2. then even when she is alone you get error message and the pictures won't show up.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Play throught the story, there is a group of bandits that force her to drink some evil lust tenacle concoction.
That's the 199 limit skill. Not the 499 limit skill.

Also, for the EX quests (the ones with the smiling faces), is the right way to turn them in to just click on their message boards in the guild? (other than the first 2 in the first guild and the last one in the first guild, and the second one in the seaside guild?)

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Considering the precedence, try using MTool->Actors->her->Skill and just uncheck whatever is limiting the horni.

popel117

Reputation score
For anyone not wanting to go through the gajillion passives, it is skill #74, uncheck that and go for as much sex lvl as you want

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's the 199 limit skill. Not the 499 limit skill.

Also, for the EX quests (the ones with the smiling faces), is the right way to turn them in to just click on their message boards in the guild? (other than the first 2 in the first guild and the last one in the first guild, and the second one in the seaside guild?)
I just had her lose enough and she was able to break through that limit. Idk what specifically did it. Yes most of those EX quests have no CG.