What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [さーくる亀 (Circle Kame)] L-BlueQuest (RJ01093727)

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
Old man in a "village without a name"? Try going back to the main map, and a graveyard should show up.

To view all the H-scenes you've unlocked, you need to finish the game and then use that Crystal in your Inn rooms.

As for the EX quest for the Cafe, in 1.46, and earlier, I believe it is impossible to obtain the "Central Spring Fresh Water from Central Forest", so you can only cheat the item into your inventory with MTool.
got past that. I defeated the people past the second forest in the desert. and met with the nobleman in the castle after beating the boss. I figured out what to do afterwards. Apparently a "new" cave opens up in the first dungeon in the goblin boss' room.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
got past that. I defeated the people past the second forest in the desert. and met with the nobleman in the castle after beating the boss. I figured out what to do afterwards. Apparently a "new" cave opens up in the first dungeon in the goblin boss' room.
I was really confused when you said "desert". I think that's more of just an abandoned ruin. But it does look a bit desert-like.

Yes, on your way out, the Knight says they found something more while investigating that cave.

It is much easier with MTool, as it will get more hints of where to go. It's cause your main quest doesn't have a tracker like your other quests.

Apparently, 1.47 is out on DLsite. No notes about what it fixed on the author's blog.

Cutiepod

Reputation score
Does anyone have the save file that has access to the graveyard quest?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone have the save file that has access to the graveyard quest?
Did you run into a bug that prevented it from being unlocked?

Even if all the bugs get squashed i hate how mid this game is.

Yeah. All the author needed to do was keep the different body part combat rapes and the 3 stages of getting more ahegao'd, and it was be above mid.

EcchtGakizo

Reputation score
What kind of translator or hook you people use?

When using Translator++ the map gets buggy as hell and you can't enter another map because of the translation.
Aside from Translation++, when you use a Hooker (RPGMakerMVGame Hook Patcher). The name of the characters flood the clipboard and the Translation Aggregator only translates those names because it keeps filling up.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What kind of translator or hook you people use?

When using Translator++ the map gets buggy as hell and you can't enter another map because of the translation.
Aside from Translation++, when you use a Hooker (RPGMakerMVGame Hook Patcher). The name of the characters flood the clipboard and the Translation Aggregator only translates those names because it keeps filling up.
Considering that the circle works are a mess of custom code and bugs, any translating tool that acutally modify the game code (especially name or variable, skill, switches...) is bound to break the game more than it already is

Azba

Reputation score
What should I do in the 12th quest? I can't open the group window anymore, and there's no one on the ship.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What should I do in the 12th quest? I can't open the group window anymore, and there's no one on the ship.
You cannot open the quest log when anyone in your party is pregnant.

What/where did you do last? Did you finish the main story?

is the gallery save not working?
Are you at the crystal in your inn-rooms? It's one of the options; you get teleported to somewhere you can view it by clicking on that board-thingy after being teleported.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
uh anyone know how to do exhibitionism on monica?
You have to keep removing her clothing when she's out on the streets until she gains up to S

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hi guys, I have some problems that I don't understand since the game is very confusing and I don't understand anything about Japanese, first of all there is a bar on the right that asks me one thing and obviously I don't understand what, second: and what it's driving me crazy, ending the day by going to sleep it unlocked a job2 number 28 I think, the problem is that it disables that icon of the broken heart and the flag, in fact the goblins can't touch me anymore, is there a solution? is something spitting on me? I don't know something I've unlocked that I can reactivate or something? this thing makes me tilt.

If anyone has a guide for the game it wouldn't be bad

thanks in advance and sorry for the english

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hi guys, I have some problems that I don't understand since the game is very confusing and I don't understand anything about Japanese, first of all there is a bar on the right that asks me one thing and obviously I don't understand what, second: and what it's driving me crazy, ending the day by going to sleep it unlocked a job2 number 28 I think, the problem is that it disables that icon of the broken heart and the flag, in fact the goblins can't touch me anymore, is there a solution? is something spitting on me? I don't know something I've unlocked that I can reactivate or something? this thing makes me tilt.

If anyone has a guide for the game it wouldn't be bad

thanks in advance and sorry for the english
Regarding the goblins not being able to strip you any more, it's probably the bug discussed at the top here:
https://ulmf.org/threads/sa_kuru-circle-kame-l-bluequest-rj01093727.15873/page-3#post-1211156

As for the "bar on the right", I have no clue what you mean. I've been using MTool for translation: https://ulmf.org/threads/mtool-rpgm...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.14436/. It does machine translate with Bing. But it's better than nothing.

On another note, the came is v1.49 on DLsite.

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Regarding the goblins not being able to strip you any more, it's probably the bug discussed at the top here:
https://ulmf.org/threads/sa_kuru-circle-kame-l-bluequest-rj01093727.15873/page-3#post-1211156

As for the "bar on the right", I have no clue what you mean. I've been using MTool for translation: https://ulmf.org/threads/mtool-rpgm...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.14436/. It does machine translate with Bing. But it's better than nothing.

On another note, the came is v1.49 on DLsite.
yes, it's very likely a bug, also because for now I drop it every 2 3 loads or it crashes or gives me a black screen, it's unplayable. thanks for the reply, I will wait for updates and most likely I will start it again from 0

Almzdk

Reputation score
Does anyone know if the game is playable? I mean can we see all the cg content just by playing it?

Arrakhis

Lurker
Reputation score
the gallerys ave doesnt fully unlock everything anyone has fulls ave plz

also any GOR or bad endings?

also foudn prob scenes guide

Last edited:

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't worry fellas I'm sure L-BlueQuest+ will fix everything. yep. so many Cg's with 0 bugs.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did the author fix the epilogue events which lets you break the 499 limit, and unlocks like 4 scenes?