What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [さーくる亀 (Circle Kame)] L-BlueQuest (RJ01093727)

DeltaRomeo

Reputation score
how I can obtain this point , I looking over game world but not see anywhere , thank you :) 1702812092943.png

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The author is known for being a fuck up when it come his games. FS should be the "Fuck pointS"(?) your character gets from getting H'd a lot. But he forgot to actually fix those incrementing because he's a fucking 🤡.

And I'm saying this as someone who has followed and played every game this guy made since Arm Devicers.

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
And I'm saying this as someone who has followed and played every game this guy made since Arm Devicers.
For real. There's a few developers I follow because they made one amazing game and then decided to jump the shark on everything else. It's bonkers.

Baxx15

Reputation score
The author is known for being a fuck up when it come his games. FS should be the "Fuck pointS"(?) your character gets from getting H'd a lot. But he forgot to actually fix those incrementing because he's a fucking 🤡.

Even though he is a clown, You and I always come back for more ,because there is almost nothing like his games that scrach the ich.

wolflegend228

Reputation score
Anyone got a full save up to date? There's no way I wanna believe that there's only 25 CGs for this game. Unless it is only 25 scenes :/

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone got a full save up to date? There's no way I wanna believe that there's only 25 CGs for this game. Unless it is only 25 scenes :/
Scene count is probably accurate. This game is for folks like me who are into the combat rape stuff. Check e-hentai for the full gallery.