What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Just found a bug. If you try to sell yourself to this guy the game crashes:

bug.jpg

Wel i loved this game and i tried to make some modification so i decrypted the game,make take advantage of some of the stuff in the room and made the treasure chest to give me some stuff like lust 1600 and exhibition -100 it worked,so i made another event and added all the costumes + money and the game worked fine the problem is that the lust returned to 499 and it doesnt go up so anyone knows what to do because this game has lots of costumes but as some are event only you cant get those normally so any clue or the game has something to avoid hacking and added event.
Aniway i just loved this game

the problem is that the lust returned to 499 and it doesnt go up so anyone knows what to do

In your room next to the cabinet is something blinking. Use it to get a short scene and the ability to go over 499.

Btw I don't know japanese, so I used google translate: From what I could gather it seems like the japanese fanbase is pissed about the lack of scenes when it's supposed to be a H-RPG?

In your room next to the cabinet is something blinking. Use it to get a short scene and the ability to go over 499.

I can't activate this nor see the last scene with Cloud. Do you need to progress in main quest until some part to make them happen?

I can't activate this nor see the last scene with Cloud. Do you need to progress in main quest until some part to make them happen?

Last scene with cloud (Raul) is at night in the first town, left of the fountain. You need to get rape, a lot for that mirror to light up.

Btw I don't know japanese, so I used google translate: From what I could gather it seems like the japanese fanbase is pissed about the lack of scenes when it's supposed to be a H-RPG?
Just like the rest of us, they hire out the artist for every other awful game but they can't finish their own.

Just like the rest of us, they hire out the artist for every other awful game but they can't finish their own.

Considering their other games i dont think that is true. If you look into the picture files of this (there are already several "whore" pictures, but nothing of the sort is implemented) and the other games they have you see a lot of unused art. They actually do not finish the game itself. The storylines for parallel fantasy if got "finished" with patch 1.5-2.0. (and there are still 2 questlines unfinished, e.g. the school sport uniform quest and the hentai magazine quest).

I really doubt the art is the problem.

Last scene with cloud (Raul) is at night in the first town, left of the fountain. You need to get rape, a lot for that mirror to light up.

Gonna try to get rape more times for the mirror, but Cloud isn't there. Maybe it's a bug, but I'll try regularly until near the end of game.

Gonna try to get rape more times for the mirror, but Cloud isn't there. Maybe it's a bug, but I'll try regularly until near the end of game.

Do you actually have Raul's 5th quest, though? I.e. You've met him at the resort town once already and got that swim suit scene?

I am mostly pissed because there is no prison rape, though the 2 prisons and the stealing system make it seem like there should be way more to the prison then there actually is...

Do you actually have Raul's 5th quest, though? I.e. You've met him at the resort town once already and got that swim suit scene?

Of course, last scene is just after this one.

Version 1.9 is out. These are the only changes, it seems.
From the blog: (I used google translate)

• After defeat in mercenary in "Santomaimu", the orientation of the operation character from being fixed
We've fixed the bug.

※ we have temporarily closed the comments section of the blog.
Problems such as reports and impressions, please e-mail or Twitter.

Sales in DMM's has been resumed ※.

Version 1.9 is out. These are the only changes, it seems.
From the blog: (I used google translate)

• After defeat in mercenary in "Santomaimu", the orientation of the operation character from being fixed
We've fixed the bug.

※ we have temporarily closed the comments section of the blog.
Problems such as reports and impressions, please e-mail or Twitter.

Sales in DMM's has been resumed ※.

Gee I wonder why they closed the comments section?

anyone have has issue with the guard keep chasing you after start NG+ ? How do I stop that ?

edit: for some reason guard stop chase if I am in pt with someone

Last edited:

anyone have has issue with the guard keep chasing you after start NG+ ? How do I stop that ?

edit: for some reason guard stop chase if I am in pt with someone

thats not new game + that happens when u steal alott around and got high debt's so u will be send to prison island (thats what i call that place) if u challenge that dude who is the owner of that place he got those 2 dragons would beat u and send to game over and kinda new game + but you will still be wanted for what u steal unless u did ur time ( better check not sure how long u will be in there bcoz even i did alot of stealing and stuff well did the same as u did ) so good luck with that and last thing is i guess ur events would reset too if u trigger that kinda NG +

does yuna get preg and how do i get the heart skill over 85?

Are they finished updating? Just waiting until they're done to fumble my way through just in case the save breaks or some crap like that.

Are they finished updating? Just waiting until they're done to fumble my way through just in case the save breaks or some crap like that.

I hope not, the game still has like 6 scenes in it in total.

Back