What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Someone remind me to check this thread in a year when the game might be closer to being finished. :p

Someone remind me to check this thread in a year when the game might be closer to being finished. :p
ULMF should put "timer" for certain thread ...
because certain game seems get major updated once per year ...

For Cloud's second friendship event, you obtain a quest. what must you do?

For Cloud's second friendship event, you obtain a quest. what must you do?

Go to the area where you draw water for the fields (NW of the starting town) and kill the monster on the left-hand side.

if they do new arms devicer hope it has lot of contents with dark skinned girl, i liked her style

if they do new arms devicer hope it has lot of contents with dark skinned girl, i liked her style

they did one with her already, but it looks like there was a lot of un-implemented content with it when I extracted it.

I can PM it to you if you don't already have it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

also may as well post the 2.0 update

ver 2.0 nothing major, just bug fixes
click the image in the spoiler

also updated my previous post

Last edited:

I just try this game, but I didn't understand how to finish "1000 food" quest. Did I have to kill 1000 mobs in forest ? The game tell me to go North or in the "Kingdom Suburbs" (google trad) but... Where ? -_-'

Someone tell about a shop. The shop at north west of the second city ? But buy it don't raise my food counter.

I don't know what to do and too lazy to kill 1000 mobs. :x

I just try this game, but I didn't understand how to finish "1000 food" quest. Did I have to kill 1000 mobs in forest ? The game tell me to go North or in the "Kingdom Suburbs" (google trad) but... Where ? -_-'

Someone tell about a shop. The shop at north west of the second city ? But buy it don't raise my food counter.

I don't know what to do and too lazy to kill 1000 mobs. :x

you dont kill 1000 mobs exactly.

in battles you can earn a certain amount of food at random, the fastest way to get the 1000 food is to use cheat engine.

and assuming where you are ( I assume Castle town because iirc thats where you get the 1000 food quest) then you leave the town and go to the area just north of it. but it would be better if you just post the text of the quest directly so I can figure out what quest you are doing.

Last edited:

You can buy the food at the trader in starting town. he doesnt always carry it but just reset the day and buy up to 99. go into a house and repeat the process.

or use cheat engine like Ne0n said since this quest and some others in this game are really fucking stupid!

You can buy the food at the trader in starting town. he doesnt always carry it but just reset the day and buy up to 99. go into a house and repeat the process.

or use cheat engine like Ne0n said since this quest and some others in this game are really fucking stupid!

actually entering the house is an unnecessary step all you need to do is open the menu which will prompt the bought food to move to the food inventory so you can buy another stack

fuuuuuu.... i wasted soo much time at this shit.....

fuuuuuu.... i wasted soo much time at this shit.....

It's not like I'm trying to start a hate speech...

But Circle KAME need to stop with this kind of shit, selling half-finished game, especially one with miniscule h-scene like this game...

Pretty sure he'll release the Arms Devicer sequel half-assedly if he start to think people will buy just because it's his game...

give ne approximate translation at the 2.0 goes ^^?

Not trying to seem rude..., but im not sure why half as many people are complaining as there are... Half of the people here pirate the game..., While im not opposed to it. I just dont see a majority of people here having a leg to stand on since they dont technically support the dev.

they did one with her already, but it looks like there was a lot of un-implemented content with it when I extracted it.

I can PM it to you if you don't already have it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

also may as well post the 2.0 update

ver 2.0 nothing major, just bug fixes
click the image in the spoiler

also updated my previous post

yes i know about that game, all i meant is i wish at sequel of arms devicer creator will put more content with that girl.

give ne approximate translation at the 2.0 goes ^^?

You know, I'm not sure... I stopped updating the Partial on 1.4 and I don't know if anyone picked it up. I haven't honestly been paying attention to the game of late. If not one else is doing it I could probably update it on Monday. I work through the weekend and generally use my free time to eat, shower, shit and sleep. lol
If someone else is doing it already let me know, and I'll probably find some Wolf RPG games to partialize.

You know, I'm not sure... I stopped updating the Partial on 1.4 and I don't know if anyone picked it up. I haven't honestly been paying attention to the game of late. If not one else is doing it I could probably update it on Monday. I work through the weekend and generally use my free time to eat, shower, shit and sleep. lol
If someone else is doing it already let me know, and I'll probably find some Wolf RPG games to partializ
e.

That is why I say yes coarse.

because we can still get updates ^^

e.

That is why I say yes coarse.

because we can still get updates ^^

Well i hope so, since the update i cant use the suicide skill (via ring) to die vs mobs. kinda sucks oO

i'm pretty sure if there was ANY planned additions to content it has been released long ago, besides still no info of anything but bug fixes

i'm pretty sure if there was ANY planned additions to content it has been released long ago, besides still no info of anything but bug fixes

I mean other than the author posted this and reduced the price on release, this isn't new for the circle by any means.

This version focuses more on RPG aspect than the ecchi content (scheduled to be added later).

Back