What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

How do I get out of the church in the desert city? I just got 99 nun clothes and the only thing I can do is sleep or talk to nun. Neither seems to do anything. My exposure is not 0, so I can't take off or change clothes (been doing a virgin run so far).
Keep talking to the nun, and then sleeping. I believe it's 7 days of training before you're allowed out. Unfortunately, the training is not H.

Criminal Scum

Reputation score

I've completed the game with translation aggregator and restarted it from ch. 1, now I have some questions and tips.
-"Goldman estate" located NW on the map seems to be part of undiscovered or unrelased quest.
-What is the purpose of the ruins and abandoned village located on the west island?
-"Library" located on small island on the SW corner of the map, after entering it tifa says it's too dark to proceed. Seems like it's another unfinished quest.
-After completing the nun training the priest says "it is necessary to have higher understanding" or something like that. Is it possible to obtain another nun training?
-On the first level of the pyramid you can find locked door. Can it be opened?
-There are lootable skeletons in various locations, to loot them "highwaymen" passive is needed that can be obtained from guy on the same island with the dragon steak recipe. Don't know what triggers his apperance.
-Seems like quest #11 can only be completed during first chapter, trying to interact with the switches during ch. 3 does nothing.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So apparently resetting H-stats/events and level for Yuna doesn't let you remove her clothing invulnerability anymore in 2.0.

Guess we better wait for the + version!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've completed the game with translation aggregator and restarted it from ch. 1, now I have some questions and tips.
-"Goldman estate" located NW on the map seems to be part of undiscovered or unrelased quest.
-What is the purpose of the ruins and abandoned village located on the west island?
-"Library" located on small island on the SW corner of the map, after entering it tifa says it's too dark to proceed. Seems like it's another unfinished quest.
-After completing the nun training the priest says "it is necessary to have higher understanding" or something like that. Is it possible to obtain another nun training?
-On the first level of the pyramid you can find locked door. Can it be opened?
-There are lootable skeletons in various locations, to loot them "highwaymen" passive is needed that can be obtained from guy on the same island with the dragon steak recipe. Don't know what triggers his apperance.
-Seems like quest #11 can only be completed during first chapter, trying to interact with the switches during ch. 3 does nothing.
1) Yes
2) Seems to be the "Dark Crow" assassin's hideout. Unfinished storyline & quest line.
3) yes
4) Nop, unfinished story line. My intuition is that that is the quest line to remove yuna's protection the proper way.
5) That door can be opened once you have a water of rebirth item. (Ch. 3 required?)
6) Don't remember, either.
7) What's Q11 again? I forgot.

So apparently resetting H-stats/events and level for Yuna doesn't let you remove her clothing invulnerability anymore in 2.0.

Are you sure you're using the right crystal? it worked for me just fine. V2.0
It's the Lv2 crystal for reset.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

The man teaching the skill you want is actually at the village near Midgar.
If you go there during the day with 30 or more Karma, examine the dead man near the campfire to learn the skill.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver 2.0:

mega.nz/#!614RFb4T!Fz1g-9avHyyxibR8G6rQ6U2lZK8eEHaKYnpuwBRg_l4
would like to confirm:
is this the least restricted version, the version with the most content? with access to yuna and lightning having their corruption path or w/e unlocked properly and the normal way or w/e? (saw some1 comment about how u can switch whos pic is mainly shown from the 2nd option after pressing D sounds like that would b how u could at least technically play as yuna and lightning) tho i do wonder if u can actually switch to them like kicking tifa the party and keeping yuna only or w/e seems like u can select tifa when going to kick cloud so idk, gonna get yuna in a few but itll b about a week b4 ive spent enough time on the game to do enough with her to figure out anything like that or significant to what im talking about, also havent found a far enough and good enough walkthrough yet, been skimming thru pages 1 by 1 up to bout 20 currently :/ -_-

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah i never noticed that arrow until you mentioned it lol

Criminal Scum

Reputation score

5) That door can be opened once you have a water of rebirth item. (Ch. 3 required?)
Where can I find it?
Quest 11 is obtained from the scientist in midgard, he wants to find hidden lab.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where can I find it?
Quest 11 is obtained from the scientist in midgard, he wants to find hidden lab.
Q11 is for a island with a single spark on it. It's not connected to the main lands - you need the airship to get to the Q11 place. Once you find it, the next quest is to go to the basement and clicks some of the control panels.

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well i would like to know how you can get yuna raped,i have been unable to do that and waited for answer but none so how?
One thing that i always find weird is that people keep saying things like "im unable to undress yuna because of her protection" but since the release date until now yuna has always been able to fight naked i know this because i buyed the game on dlsite since first day, the problem is she dont get raped in battle like tiffa or lightning and the walktrough doesnt help because you can use chiitrans and ready you will know what to do.
IN NO PART OF THE WALKTROUGH EXPLAINS HOW TO REMOVE DIVINE PROTECTION FROM YUNA ONLY THE PART TO REMOVE LEVELS AND BASIC SKILLS FROM ALL CHARACTERS.:mad:

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well i would like to know how you can get yuna raped,i have been unable to do that and waited for answer but none so how?
One thing that i always find weird is that people keep saying things like "im unable to undress yuna because of her protection" but since the release date until now yuna has always been able to fight naked i know this because i buyed the game on dlsite since first day, the problem is she dont get raped in battle like tiffa or lightning and the walktrough doesnt help because you can use chiitrans and ready you will know what to do.
IN NO PART OF THE WALKTROUGH EXPLAINS HOW TO REMOVE DIVINE PROTECTION FROM YUNA ONLY THE PART TO REMOVE LEVELS AND BASIC SKILLS FROM ALL CHARACTERS.:mad:
You have to beat chapter 2 of the game. Then you can access the chapter select room from your room in the home town (a rainbow orb) there are several crystals that that lets you reset different stats from each girl. One of them removes that protection on yuna. Then you can start chapter 3 of the game or any other chapter again that you like and she will get raped. Sadly it seems that Yuna and Lightning can't get pregnant. :(

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is the game finish?... like u know his other games ++++

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it works, the final step just isn't mentioned in whatever guide you looked at but it's been posted a few times.

You have to get yuna's lust high, I forget how high but it would be best to go to that one futuristic town (cant think off the top of my head, havent played the game in a while) in one of the shops there is a lust potion, I'd suggest using that potion in conjunction with Cheat engine (for the fastest results) to get her lust high, iirc it was in the thousands like 3k I think.

And for anyone wondering, No you can't change main character (unfortunately) you can just change what character is displayed in the pause menu. maybe in ++ultimate edition it will be a feature.

BTW updated my previous DL links in the thread so now they are both live again.

Last edited:

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can take Tifa of the party and then the next char will be main

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can take Tifa of the party and then the next char will be main
Not exactly. They will be the character(s) that participate in combat. You're "primary character" is the one you see first when you hit the D key.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>Five months without any news
>Last tweet is about wishing a new year

CircleKAME is dead, I tell you... DEAD!!! :(:(:(

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

>Five months without any news
>Last tweet is about wishing a new year

CircleKAME is dead, I tell you... DEAD!!! :(:(:(
Well the game received enough patches to be in a stable condition for now.
If they would have stopped creating games and disbanded they wouldn't have created all these patches.
It's pretty normal for a circle to have a winter sleep phase until the next release/patch gets announced.