What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Plus, this is nothing compared to some of their other breaks. The gap between PF:0 (the original) and Arms Devicer was like 2, maybe almost 3 years without a single word, they didn't even have a twitter back then *shakes fist*

misterlurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the sewer... I can't seem to find the key. I've read that it's either in the water or on the ground, but no matter how hard I such, I don't see anything shiny. Just slimes everywhere. Is the location randomly selected each time you enter, or did I somehow bug myself?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About the sewer... I can't seem to find the key. I've read that it's either in the water or on the ground, but no matter how hard I such, I don't see anything shiny. Just slimes everywhere. Is the location randomly selected each time you enter, or did I somehow bug myself?
It's on the ground. Very hard to see, so turn up the contrast on the screen and hunt for it around the NE quadrant of the sewer.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Plus, this is nothing compared to some of their other breaks. The gap between PF:0 (the original) and Arms Devicer was like 2, maybe almost 3 years without a single word, they didn't even have a twitter back then *shakes fist*
Well, the circle's name is turtle....

But joke aside, considering the bashing they've been receiving, I'm not surprised if they actually quit.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the circle's name is turtle....

But joke aside, considering the bashing they've been receiving, I'm not surprised if they actually quit.
Nah, i remember a post they put up a year or so ago. They basically said they loved the fans but that some were posting nasty comments etc so they were closing the comments but wouldn't stop making games. I'd say they're sticking to that, especially considering that most of their stuff sells pretty damn well.

I'd say they're just radio silent to avoid having to deal with the inevitable shit-storm of "Why isn't this like this, I hate you guys"

misterlurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's on the ground. Very hard to see, so turn up the contrast on the screen and hunt for it around the NE quadrant of the sewer.
Does it look like a key card of some sort? Because when I enter the sewer, I see something just like that surrounded by water. Searched the entire sewer, and that's the only thing of note.

Edit: Wait, hold on, I think I may have done some quests out of sequence. Give me a few moment.

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Does it look like a key card of some sort? Because when I enter the sewer, I see something just like that surrounded by water. Searched the entire sewer, and that's the only thing of note.

Edit: Wait, hold on, I think I may have done some quests out of sequence. Give me a few moment.
One thing I had to learn was to talk to the police guy a -second- time, the one who gives you the key to the sewers, tifa will ask about the abandoned division and he'll mention the elevator there still works, making the key spawn in the narrow corrider in the sewers right were you start, right above you. (it's a tiny silver dot in the water).

misterlurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found my problem...

I didn't go to the company building, so I was still on that quest.

Just another case of tomfoolery. All good, now. :D

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it works, the final step just isn't mentioned in whatever guide you looked at but it's been posted a few times.

You have to get yuna's lust high, I forget how high but it would be best to go to that one futuristic town (cant think off the top of my head, havent played the game in a while) in one of the shops there is a lust potion, I'd suggest using that potion in conjunction with Cheat engine (for the fastest results) to get her lust high, iirc it was in the thousands like 3k I think.

And for anyone wondering, No you can't change main character (unfortunately) you can just change what character is displayed in the pause menu. maybe in ++ultimate edition it will be a feature.

BTW updated my previous DL links in the thread so now they are both live again.
Thats weird because i normally keep 4 to 6 saves two are in chapter selection but nothing resetting skills just reset everything to beggining level it wont remove the divine protection.
Yuna dont have lust you can have her walk naked but her lust is null because of the divine protection even the nympho drink is useless in her it worked on tifa since the beggining and i have 99 of those potions with tons of money (no hacks just playing the game) so i know is useless to give one to yuna.
What final step you didnt mention anything,and by the way i already read this whole post the 80+ pages (compared to reading harry potter on 4 hours this was nothing) so nope there is nothing that tells you how to remove the protection and i have version 2.0 because i buyed the game a long time ago.
By the way you can change characters i dont know how but someone i know send me his saves and he have 3 different NG+ one with tifa other with lightning and the last with yuna,this is why i said most people in here just want the cgs and no one botters to play the game a reason of why nobody answer game related stuff like removing yuna divine protection or in Magical Change Alice people thinking that the pee bar was actually a semen bar.or not knowing how to increase karma,ad like that so if someone actually plays the game answer.
For the people that wants to see cg just go to g.e-hentai.org there you have all the cgs remember this is an eroge is not about cgs is about gameplay but most people say this is incomplete because they want to justify themselves about piracy like "i wont pay for an unfinished game" (they payed 60 dollars for gta V an unfinished game) well as i said most people dont play the games this is the reason of why i asked how to remove yuna divine protection if someone played the game he would know that resetting stuff is useless,like the person that said you have to remove yuna divine doing this and that in the chapter selection but resetting the stuff he said it just reverted all characters to the beggining lvls but yuna still had the divine protection or like you that said something that doesnt make sense because cheat engine dont work well with rpg maker vx ace,games with protection anticheat can be bypassed just by saving with ton of money

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thats weird because i normally keep 4 to 6 saves two are in chapter selection but nothing resetting skills just reset everything to beggining level it wont remove the divine protection.
Yuna dont have lust you can have her walk naked but her lust is null because of the divine protection even the nympho drink is useless in her it worked on tifa since the beggining and i have 99 of those potions with tons of money (no hacks just playing the game) so i know is useless to give one to yuna.
What final step you didnt mention anything,and by the way i already read this whole post the 80+ pages (compared to reading harry potter on 4 hours this was nothing) so nope there is nothing that tells you how to remove the protection and i have version 2.0 because i buyed the game a long time ago.
By the way you can change characters i dont know how but someone i know send me his saves and he have 3 different NG+ one with tifa other with lightning and the last with yuna,this is why i said most people in here just want the cgs and no one botters to play the game a reason of why nobody answer game related stuff like removing yuna divine protection or in Magical Change Alice people thinking that the pee bar was actually a semen bar.or not knowing how to increase karma,ad like that so if someone actually plays the game answer.
For the people that wants to see cg just go to g.e-hentai.org there you have all the cgs remember this is an eroge is not about cgs is about gameplay but most people say this is incomplete because they want to justify themselves about piracy like "i wont pay for an unfinished game" (they payed 60 dollars for gta V an unfinished game) well as i said most people dont play the games this is the reason of why i asked how to remove yuna divine protection if someone played the game he would know that resetting stuff is useless,like the person that said you have to remove yuna divine doing this and that in the chapter selection but resetting the stuff he said it just reverted all characters to the beggining lvls but yuna still had the divine protection or like you that said something that doesnt make sense because cheat engine dont work well with rpg maker vx ace,games with protection anticheat can be bypassed just by saving with ton of money
dude, to remove it you reset Yuna's skills and level and then in chapter 3 get her lust value high.
the Resetting Yuna's skills and levels bit was an instruction directly from Circle Kame themselves, that will definitely remove the skill that protects her, you can actually see it being gone (look at screenshots and guide below), the problem I believe you have is not having her lust high enough, yu need to get her lust value high on top of having reset her, I know from experience cause when I reset Yuna It didnt immediately work, and she still had a message that she prevented the battle rape, until someone pointed out I needed to get her lust high, after I did that she could get battle raped. I just did it a second time with an old save of mine.

look, check Yuna's Passive (パッシブ) skills, if she still has the skill in the image that is in the red box that means you still have the skill that prevents her from getting battle raped

if you still have that skill read on, if you dont have that skill Read part 2 or do as I said earlier and get her Lust value High

if you actually read what people are typing and pay close attention to what I type you too will be able to have Yuna Battle raped, It's really simple and has nothing to do with the process of removing her clothes.

PART 1 When in the Chapter select room make sure to select the LV Reset 2 (LVリセット2) crystal on the Right side of the room and select yes (はい), Enter chapter 3.

Part 2 Go get Yuna back at seventhfeel and check to see if the skill highlighted in the previous screen shot is gone
if it's gone increase her lust with Lust potions from Midgar, I suggest you also cheat the lust value using cheat engine as it must be quite high like in my screen shot
, if you do not get the lust value high enough she will still not get battle raped.

also Cheat engine works fine with VX you just have no idea how to search with it. the method if you don't already have the VX search set is (the value you looking for)x2+1

or you can just copy/paste this code and set a new search type by opening cheat engine and right clicking on the "Value Type" tab and click new custom type (Auto assembler)
Code:
alloc(TypeName,256)
alloc(ByteSize,4)
alloc(PreferedAlignment, 4)
alloc(ConvertRoutine,1024)
alloc(ConvertBackRoutine,1024)

TypeName:
db 'RPG VX type',0

ByteSize:
dd 4

PreferedAlignment:
dd 1

//The convert routine should hold a routine that converts the data to an nteger (in eax)
//function declared as: stdcall int ConvertRoutine(unsigned char *input);

//Note: Keep in mind that this routine can be called by multiple threads at the same time.

ConvertRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push ecx
mov ecx,[ebp+8]
[/32-bit]

//at this point ecx contains the address where the bytes are stored

//put the bytes into the eax register
mov eax,[ecx] //second fun fact, addressing with 32-bit registers doesn't work in 64-bit, it becomes a 64-bit automatically (most of the time)
shr eax,1 //shift right by 1 bit (divide by 2)

//and now exit the routine
[64-bit]
ret
[/64-bit]
[32-bit]
pop ecx
pop ebp
ret 4
[/32-bit]

//The convert back routine should hold a routine that converts the given integer back to a row of bytes (e.g when the user wats to write a new value)
//function declared as: stdcall void ConvertBackRoutine(int i, unsigned char *output);
ConvertBackRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push edx //save the registers
push ecx
mov edx,[ebp+0c]
mov ecx,[ebp+08]
[/32-bit]

//at this point edx contains the address to write the value to
//and ecx contains the value

push eax
push edx

mov edx,[edx] //edx now contains the original value
and edx,1 //only save the first bit

mov eax,ecx //eax gets the user input value
shl eax,1 //shift left by 1 bit (multiply by 2)
or eax,edx //add the bits of the original value

pop edx
mov [edx],eax //write the new value into the old value
pop eax

[64-bit]
//everything is back to what it was, so exit
ret
[/64-bit]

[32-bit]
//cleanup first
pop ecx
pop edx
pop ebp
ret 8
[/32-bit]
with this you can search for the value directly without having to do any math

this will work for all versions of RPG maker including some values in MV

there is no switching characters, I know cause I have played this game to death, there is just changing which character is on the pause menu, there is truly no way to switch characters, and I know cause I understand Japanese pretty damn well.

your questions have been answered but you don't seem to pay any attention

so please Post the saves with the supposed changed main characters so we can see if the secret to doing this is just not mentioned or if all you're seeing is a changed pause menu.

Also if this
is what your friend showed you, that is not changing the main character, that is changing the Standing image which is not the same as changing main character, all that does is change the character portrait that is in the pause menu and in the right side of the screen when you push the Q button, people have been able to do that forever now, but Your main character is still Tifa.

to change the Standing image all you have to do is have Yuna or lightning in your party and push D and select the 2nd option then select what standing image you want, It wont change your main character it just shows the other's character portrait in the right side when you Push Q or when you go to the pause menu.

Last edited:

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The character are changed and not on the pause screen if i post something i will post that on my web not here.
Resetting the passive lvl still leave her protection i knew it was a lie.
Last but important as well what you posted is a lua script you could have mentioned that and as i said i prefer to play the game instead of cheat in the game only a retarded would cheat on a game thats really easy when it comes to stats (in short words that anyone would understand and not get offended do this to increase this,do that to increase that easy)
Finally my friend save he posted that on sagaoz search there

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTF?

The guy above is supposedly in Japan, yet he can't read Jap to do things?
What he posted clearly looks like google-translate robo-translation.

Here's a save with Lightning and Yuna's protections both gone, and it's in chapter 3. As far as I know, you can't get their protections back once they are gone, unless you start a completely fresh save from new game.

View attachment Save06.zip

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The character are changed and not on the pause screen if i post something i will post that on my web not here.
Resetting the passive lvl still leave her protection i knew it was a lie.
Last but important as well what you posted is a lua script you could have mentioned that and as i said i prefer to play the game instead of cheat in the game only a retarded would cheat on a game thats really easy when it comes to stats (in short words that anyone would understand and not get offended do this to increase this,do that to increase that easy)
Finally my friend save he posted that on sagaoz search there
It was not a Lie, I seriously just did it, why you can't do it I have no Idea. you seem to be incapable of doing something I have done a second time for demonstration. It's strange, but maybe you are not doing something right.

the code I posted was not Lua script, what I posted was Auto Assembly code as I had stated earlier but you seem unable to see the difference.

Yes the game is easy, Cheating is really only done to save time but once again you fail to understand what I was saying, I was just saying cheat to get the lust stat up faster than using 50 or 100 potions in a row.

Just searched through the 2015 and 2016 list in sagaoz and could not find a single save for this game posted, so unless it's posted under a completely different name (I searched the name in Hiragana, Katakana and english) it's either not listed yet or not find-able yet.

Last edited:

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was not a Lie, I seriously just did it, why you can't do it I have no Idea. you seem to be incapable of doing something I have done a second time for demonstration. It's strange, but maybe you are not doing something right.

the code I posted was not Lua script, what I posted was Auto Assembly code as I had stated earlier but you seem unable to see the difference.

Yes the game is easy, Cheating is really only done to save time but once again you fail to understand what I was saying, I was just saying cheat to get the lust stat up faster than using 50 or 100 potions in a row.

Just searched through the 2015 and 2016 list in sagaoz and could not find a single save for this game posted, so unless it's posted under a completely different name (I searched the name in Hiragana, Katakana and english) it's either not listed yet or not find-able yet.
The save was posted on sagaoz.
Good games are to past time to help you release your stress,this is wy i said is stupid to cheat on this game.
Last obviously when you where cheating you changed the value of protection and turned that off it would have been more easy and with less arguements to say "i dont know what i did,i cheated trough all the game i dont know how to play the game"
The code is posted on lua script database after searching onlua database i found a similar code for rpg maker games and another for wolf rpg games is on lua script database.

I did this 5 minutes before answering so i know is a lie is a cheat that you used that removed the protection just that

Last edited:

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WTF?

The guy above is supposedly in Japan, yet he can't read Jap to do things?
What he posted clearly looks like google-translate robo-translation.

Here's a save with Lightning and Yuna's protections both gone, and it's in chapter 3. As far as I know, you can't get their protections back once they are gone, unless you start a completely fresh save from new game.

View attachment 22553
There are tons of different types of english dont think for a moment that american english is the only one that exist.
My save game is more complete and is 2.0 normally saves from old version of the game are supposed to work but they cause some weird bugs.
Even if i live in japan that doesnt mean i can read all hiragana,katakana,romaji and kanji it just means i live there,it would be like saying all the people that goes to south america learned spanish when they barely can learn the language.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you try getting yuna to drink the potion makes her aroused or increase her lust with potions?

Did you try my save? It works for me.

Edit:

.english...
My save game is more complete
Firstly, my complaint was that what you typed previously was extremely hard to understand, and calling the other guy a liar straight-up is unhelpful since his parameters are different from yours.
(Also, this game isn't in Kanji?)

You're game may be more complete, but the point was, can you get Yuna raped in your version. It was a sanity check.

edit 2: I think I figured out why your written english is so hard to understand. It lacks punctuation.

Last edited:

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you try getting yuna to drink the potion makes her aroused or increase her lust with potions?

Did you try my save? It works for me.

Edit:

Firstly, my complaint was that what you typed previously was extremely hard to understand, and calling the other guy a liar straight-up is unhelpful since his parameters are different from yours.
(Also, this game isn't in Kanji?)

You're game may be more complete, but the point was, can you get Yuna raped in your version. It was a sanity check.

edit 2: I think I figured out why your written english is so hard to understand. It lacks punctuation.
I have more than 200 hours,have 100% of all items ,99 items of each one,money max,i cant get yuna raped this is why i asked i have finished the game too many times to remember and i am making a yuna playthrough but is imposible to up her stats because i cant get her raped.
Have you tried writing in english on a japanese keyboard,second kanjis arent used all the time just in some points is used in eroges because is the way to know that you are over 18 (you learn the kanjis on japanese schools when you are 16 or 17) also did you check the skill almost everything in there is writen with kanjis

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you are using v2.0, then have you tried starting a completely fresh save, and repeating the steps mentioned?
You also didn't answer my question whether or not yuna can get raped on my save file, in your game. If she can't, then it might be your game that's bugged. If she can, then your save file is likely bugged.

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you are using v2.0, then have you tried starting a completely fresh save, and repeating the steps mentioned?
You also didn't answer my question whether or not yuna can get raped on my save file, in your game. If she can't, then it might be your game that's bugged. If she can, then your save file is likely bugged.
I started the game from scratch i have done everything from scratch in 2.0 i have 4 dedicated saves just in the chamber.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you read what the words say, please? I cannot read it.
I want to know if it says she fought off the person, or that it's protection of the goddess thingy.

I started the game from scratch i have done everything from scratch in 2.0 i have 4 dedicated saves just in the chamber.
Have you tested out with my save file? What is the result?