What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [さーくるくらすけ倉庫] ナイトテール (RJ231296)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No picture due to Loli tag.

Description:
A new game from the makers of Fran and Sinner's Island

A fairly standard combat rpg featuring dual protagonists (with a shared level/xp for easier leveling) with some innovative combat mechanics to make it stand out. In addition to attack skills that consume your mp bar, you also have attack types, which you can swap between freely (doesn't take a turn) and let you get off super effective attacks. super effective attacks also have a decent chance of triggering a random heal that also reduces damage you take for 2 turns, which is really useful, but this only procs once per fight. still good for keeping your health up between mooks, as you lack healing skills in this game, and while healing items are very cheap, you can only carry a limited number and the better ones aren't actually sold. you also have a series of buff skills that consume your TP bar, which don't take a turn to activate, and typically give you one turn buffs to stats like attack and defence. Upon reaching half health you take clothing damage, which excites enemies, causing them to have slightly worse defence and accuracy, but this is rarely useful, because they also get a massive attack buff. at 25% you get stripped entirely, which i believe increases the stat changes further. raising health in combat does not restore clothes, the blue healing potions on the map do.
As a result, you really want to try not to get stripped, especially lategame, where i found bosses can oneshot you from near full health if naked unless you're using the defend skill, which is really useful for blocking bosses ultimates. Finally when enemy hp gets very low they get a purple skull icon, indicating they're now vulnerable to your instakill skill, which not only kills all skulled enemies, but gives you bonus xp for doing so. the instakill skill comes from equipment, and as you progress you'll get better versions costing more mp but giving more xp.

It took me about 10 hours to clear the game, though i'm missing several scenes and have some side missions uncompleted. grinding is fairly light, as bosses give a ton of xp and just taking out mobs on the way to the boss should be enough to stay levelled. I myself did more than that at first but got impatient towards the end and skipped straight to several bosses and still managed to kill the final boss first try, albeit having to burn up most of my hoard of healing items in the process. I beat the game at level 29. Healing items are essential, as i said before, try to keep stocked up and don't let foes rip your clothing unless you want to die.

Most of the H-scenes are events, unlocked by clearing sidequests, but some of the main bosses, particularly in the first half, have GOR. these bosses tend to warp you back to before them if you die, but some boss fights will outright gameover you to the menu, so remember to save when the game gives you turnback/go-on prompts. scenes are also locked by lewdness level, which is increased for each heroine by using heart items dropped by story bosses. just progress through the game and you'll get them.

The game is very very story heavy, and would probably be amazing if translated. as it is, having a machine translator is highly recommended just so you know where to go for quests/scenes etc. Its an MV game so the MV game hook patcher works wonderfully in combo with a translator that can grab text from the clipboard.

After clearing the 5th district, you get locked into a weird spot in the game, where it actually warps you back to before you cleared it. clearing it again will just do the same again. what you need to do is go the the h-scene room, enter the new door to the time room, and enter the red portal to get the story to move on. this is done for a good reason, as after this point, SHIT GOES DOWN. you won't be able to complete more sidequests, unlock scenes you missed, you're railroaded into the end of the game. fortunately after beating the game, you regain access to the h-scene room and can turn back time to this spot before clearing the 5th district, so you can go back to getting 100% completion.

Controls are as standard for rpgmaker games.

Story:
The two protagonists are Night Tail and Pure White (according to my shitty translator anyway...). Night Tale can be considered the "main heroine" as you mostly control her. Night Tale is fighting a secret war against the Incubi, demons who seem to possess humans and trap them in dream realms that can grow to abduct others if left unchecked. Night Tail, some friends, and her older sister are together working against a group trying to use the Incubi to create a dream Paradise, which they plan to grow by abducting more and more humans into it. Pure White gets sucked into the situation by their plans, lucks into some powers of her own, and works against the group herself, the focus swapping between the two heroines and the story progresses.

Fetishes (taken from DLsite):
Female hero only
Collar / chain / restraint
Loli
Prostitution / Support
Training
Evil

A question for anyone who manages to get 100% completion, how do you unlock the last block of scenes for each hero? I've unlocked a single one of Night Tail's scenes, involving a molester, but the rest are all locked. Pure Whites are even worse, as the hint says in need to clear a sub event that I have actually cleared, but they're still locked.

First OP I've done since the new rules on them, I've tried to write it to the rules as posted, but if i've missed anything, please inform me if and I'll edit it.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Only things you're missing are the prefixes. Alot of users really do find them helpful.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This guy has cute art but he sure likes little girls. Unfornately, something tells me you not gonna get much loving with her big sis, if any at all.

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Completed the game but I'm lazy to find the other scenes, do anyone have a full save?

MrHentai98

Reputation score
oh... is my favorite game, i'm so excited for thus one haha

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do not believe there are any partials yet, and the chance of this getting a real full translation is virtually null, so you are just as fucked as the rest of us single language speaking fools.

OP
A

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's Loli, so i can't give you a download link, the game is up on several of the usual places though, shouldn't be difficult to find.
I've managed to unlock all the scenes, so I've added my save. Still not completed Special events 1,2,4,5 and 6. the tickets you need for 1 can be found hidden on several maps it seems, I found one in the real town, so it's a scavenger hunt. 2 lead me to a hideout with statues in town 4, but i have no idea what to do there. 4 is a damage survival game against a super boss, and i can't be bothered to grind levels for it. the other two are locked to me.
Only things you're missing are the prefixes. Alot of users really do find them helpful.
Not sure what you mean here, but I'd like to add them for completeness sake. could you expand on what you mean by this? i'm drawing a blank here.

Save

Attachments

zackarov

Reputation score
I use Textractor and it work for me for the most part.

for the bottom row scene, you need to visit the pink and blonde girl in the jail 3 times each when you control yoru in last part to get 6 scene and lost to yoru when you control mashiro to get 2 scene.

I only missed the last GoR scene for mashiro and still can't find the new guardian deity part in sub quest section.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Not sure what you mean here, but I'd like to add them for completeness sake. could you expand on what you mean by this? i'm drawing a blank here.
prefixes are the things like "RPG MAKER" "ACT" "PATREON" and whatnot that you see next to titles of games around the fourm.
you should be able to add one if you edit the main post.
besides, you should add the loli tag as soon as you can or else theres a decent chance the thread may close/ you get a warning.

OP
A

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
prefixes are the things like "RPG MAKER" "ACT" "PATREON" and whatnot that you see next to titles of games around the fourm.
you should be able to add one if you edit the main post.
besides, you should add the loli tag as soon as you can or else theres a decent chance the thread may close/ you get a warning.
Ah, right. Thanks for the explanation, changes made.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
this.. one pretty boring, at least i think the 1st one was far better and more content base than this.. here its a pain to even get scenes.. and takes a lot of time for it

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I only missed the last GoR scene for mashiro and still can't find the new guardian deity part in sub quest section.
The deity part comes after swimsuit contest part 2. 3rd district, go use the left ship, near the beginning inside of the dungeon is a safe area and the deity is waiting inside. You have to survive 4 or 5 hits and it'll give you the best accessory in the game.

Mashiro's last scene comes after you do her hypnosis events. Go to the Mashiro dungeon (mermaid island mansion) in the 3rd district, go downstairs and you'll find a new event.

Raka

Reputation score
Does anyone get stuck (the game soft locked with a black screen) at the fourth mashiro hypnotic event? (the one at the hotel)?

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone get stuck (the game soft locked with a black screen) at the fourth mashiro hypnotic event? (the one at the hotel)?
It's one of the bugs in the game's original version.
You can fix it by doing Yoru's hotel scene first (unlocks much later)

Zadkiel

Reputation score
I do not believe there are any partials yet, and the chance of this getting a real full translation is virtually null, so you are just as fucked as the rest of us single language speaking fools.
I mean Fran and the Sinner's Island, the previous game by this circle, got both a complete fan translation and a translation done by the circle on DLsite so i don't really see any reason why this one won't end up getting translated eventually.

gaop

Reputation score

There's a full guide to the game here, including the side quests like the lottery tickets if anyone needed one. It's pretty easy to tell what it's saying even with just google translate.

B__B

Reputation score
Here's Azrail26232's save except with the last defeated Mashiro event he was missing. This should now be a 100% complete gallery.

Attachments

megaj

Lurker
Reputation score
This is my save, full events and gallery. 24335

But i have a doubt and is the curse mark item, when is active kuro have a picture for it but mashiro dont even if is in the files, why that happen?.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthJake

Reputation score
This is a great game even with the small bugs and a MT, I'll use the save if I have to, but I'm really stuck on where the 4th bathroom stall is in the 2nd (school) district.

Can anyone give me a pointer in the right direction?