What's new

[Complete - Partial] [さーくるてくあ / Circle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare!

yurilover7

Reputation score
Hi, I'm having issues with the Enigma Unpacker. I keep getting this error after unpacking:

Screenshot 2020-12-01 021833.png

I tried reinstalling the .dll file, but the application still won't launch. Does any know why this is happening, or are there any alternatives to unpack the game?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi, I'm having issues
Hmm, what is it you don't understand in:
moderator said:
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Try the latest Translator++, they usually have the up-to-date stuff, if you can't find the latest Enigma version by yourself. (edit: 0.56 works, and T++ has a later version)
Please use the proper threads. This here thread is to either help translating, or present Fatalus with fresh maidens offerings, or homemade cookies.

Last edited:

yurilover7

Reputation score
Hmm, what is it you don't understand in:

Try the latest Translator++, they usually have the up-to-date stuff, if you can't find the latest Enigma version by yourself. (edit: 0.56 works, and T++ has a later version)
Please use the proper threads. This here thread is to either help translating, or present Fatalus with fresh maidens offerings, or homemade cookies.
I originally did it with Translator ++ but the game won't even translate. I was hoping someone could help since they also followed Fatalus's method of translation.

lilsmurfy

Reputation score
Hi! The game just updated, will you be retranslating this as the current files no longer work on the 4.0 version?

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Updated main post with some of the missing translations (NOT done by me, I only built a patch including them).

This is still version 3.1 mind you, it won't work with 4.0. I'm really tight on time until the year is over so don't expect anything for new version. That said, I will probably translate it at some point.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Updated main post with some of the missing translations (NOT done by me, I only built a patch including them).

This is still version 3.1 mind you, it won't work with 4.0. I'm really tight on time until the year is over so don't expect anything for new version. That said, I will probably translate it at some point.
Here's the MTL for 4.0
As well as the Translator++ translation file.

data.zip is the MTL translated data folder. Seems like the plugin.js stuff from before can be safely copied over.
NewVersion.zip is the Translator++ translation file.

If you download the new game, and create your own project of it, you can import the machine translation first, then import your translation. Shouldn't be too difficult if you have the time.

If you have an old version of Translator++, I recommend getting the new one. The old one has an error where it sometimes ignores blacklisted text and translates them anyway. Also when you import you'll want to import the whole object. That's how you'll get the colored tags for what to ignore.

Attachments

erza20_20

Reputation score
I'm guessing we need the .trans file in order to import in translator++. If not, is there a workaround? My current understanding that your post was mostly in the event that Fatalus does upload his .trans file?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seems like the plugin.js stuff from before can be safely copied over.
No, no, you can't do that.
Compare the files with notepad++ and you'll notice half a dozen changes. I still haven't run 4.0 past the title, so I have no idea what it'd break. "Endless mode", is it?

I've reinjected Fatalus' stuff into the 4.0 file. Less work for him ;)
(note/disclaimer: this is just part of the menu. The rest is elsewhere in /data)

edit 11/01: updated with some minor things I forgot I had edited for myself before 😅
edit 17/01: file is now available in OP

Last edited:

Kild

Reputation score
Posted updated and translated files for 4.0. BIG THANKS TO Strange AGAIN. He did a lot of the work for this version.
Sorry to bother you, but I am still getting untranslated dialogue for 4.0 content. Most of the other content is translated. Any advice? From the looks of it, it only affects her pre-battle dialogue not her battle dialog.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Thanks, indeed I've missed that part. I will fix it soon. Hopefully a fully translated battle can compansate for that, meanwhile :)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, I might as well share mine in the meanwhile, as a stopgap measure (covered: Lilith EX battle+related event)
The only part missing are a map and a common event.

Backup your own /data and tell me if it breaks, kills or nukes something. I'm not too sure that'll be 100% compatible.
It should be obvious, but don't expect Fatalus-grade quality. I'll delete this if appropriate.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ov3rlord

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Hi, someone know how delete censored ?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi, someone know how delete censored ?
Yes.
1- hire a video/animation team for $20,000~$50,000
2- have them edit or remake each of the 1,038 webm videos in the game

Also, please use the correct thread, mentioned in OP. This is the translation thread.

Rotatnemmoc

Reputation score
Well, I might as well share mine in the meanwhile, as a stopgap measure (covered: Lilith EX battle+related event)
The only part missing are a map and a common event.

Backup your own /data and tell me if it breaks, kills or nukes something. I'm not too sure that'll be 100% compatible.
It should be obvious, but don't expect Fatalus-grade quality. I'll delete this if appropriate.
Apologies for the necro (?), first time posting...

Recently found this gem of a game, and while playing through decided to do a little translating of the futa route myself (mainly for my own enjoyment), but all I've been doing is just editing the JSON files. Disclaimer: I have practically 0 experience in TLing a game, so I'm not too sure that is the best course of action - I'm not really good with technical stuff - but so far it seems to be working for the most part, so I think I'm doing it right?

Some weird bug/glitch I found however is that, in addition to the above, and then quote related - updating the json files seem to break existing futa MC saves in that the game no longer remembers the "Display female orgasm CG" setting (It's always disabled upon any JSON file being overwritten/updated). I'm not sure if I'm obtuse, or if there's something else I missed because the tooltip in the base seems to suggest that there is an option to toggle that, but I do not find any such setting in the options no matter what I've tried, and the only way to "fix" this is to restart an entire new game where the option for toggling it is given right at the beginning.

For obvious reasons, that's... not really a good solution. Now in the spirit of going through the game and translating the MTL and editing some of the lines (no disrespect meant to Fatalus, Strange, Aesthetic and all the others who helped with the translation so far) I probably don't mind dealing with that minor detail, but I'm hoping that maybe someone more technically inclined wouldn't mind helping me out with trying to get to the root source of that problem - whether if there's a flag somewhere that needs to be toggled, or maybe I should just progress further in the game (I've only come to chapter 3-2 thus far) to see if any new option settings appear, or something.

Separately, it would also be nice if I could reach out and request if there's an easier way for me to help kickstart my translation attempt (if anyone of those OG translators by any chance would see this... or I'll attempt to contact them?), and also would like to ask if it might be in poor etiquette or something, if I were to simply just work on what has already been done? I'm kinda new to all this stuff and all.

I'm attaching the translated files for what should be the entire new game tutorial sequence minus the Lilith battle, just up to before Charlotte's scene, as I haven't dug around the map JSONs too much yet to figure out where they are, if anyone wants to vouch for my translation quality (I'll admit that I don't have any formal knowledge of Japanese beyond years of Anime watching, and parsing MTL to proper English), and have taken some slight liberties to adjust some of Lilith's dialogue to my taste based off the original text that I've compared against.

Attachments

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Hello!

99% of my work was done using Translator++ software, any straight JSON files modifications were done by Strange as far as I remember. I havo almost zero knowledge of how modifying them directly works, so I cannot help there.

It took me so long to reply because frankly... I don't think I can help you :<
RPGMaker MV is quite resilient to making mistakes, so options disappear, enemies behave oddly etc. but it will not crash... so troubleshooting where exactly it went wrong can be quite hard.

I realize that this must be a disappointing reply for you, but it took me hours upon hours of trial and error to figure how to make it work as well.

I hope that it doesn't discourage you from continuing your work, feel free to modify any translation done by me as you see fit. Good luck!

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Recently found this gem of a game, and while playing through decided to do a little translating of the futa route myself
Nice of you (y) If you seek troubleshooting, you need to include:
1- screenshots of the aforementioned issues
2- if possible, the exact incriminated .json file(s)
3- the .trans file you're using, obviously, when using T++ like I think you do.

Tekua works are more simple than most RPGMV games (referring to games with actual scriptworks behind them...) but still have many quirks. There's no way I'll have time to review the whole /data folder. Pinpointing yourself the culprit among the files that might be responsible, is a great way to learn.
Narrow the number down, and I'll gladly help you out if you still have an issue. Most of my idle time is reserved to another project (SR), but I can spare 10-15 mn for that little gem we're speaking of (even for the futa route :LOL:).

Rotatnemmoc

Reputation score
Nice of you (y) If you seek troubleshooting, you need to include:
1- screenshots of the aforementioned issues
2- if possible, the exact incriminated .json file(s)
3- the .trans file you're using, obviously, when using T++ like I think you do.
Alright, I'll keep that in mind the next time I ask for help with other issues 😅
Now... As I mentioned I'm basically new to all of this, so I actually have not really done anything outside of editing the scripts in the JSON file. I've taken a look at the T++ software, and from what I understand, I'm probably gonna have to ask for Fatalus's old .trans file if I wish to build upon it (Ideally since there should be a decent amount of (mixed route) lines already done, it should make it easier for me to clean up MTL remainders here and there) - otherwise I'm gonna be starting from scratch with the other .trans MTL file provided by Aesthetic.

I'll try not to be too bothersome asking for what must surely be basics that others have made guides for outside of that...

Hello!

99% of my work was done using Translator++ software, any straight JSON files modifications were done by Strange as far as I remember. I havo almost zero knowledge of how modifying them directly works, so I cannot help there.

It took me so long to reply because frankly... I don't think I can help you :<
RPGMaker MV is quite resilient to making mistakes, so options disappear, enemies behave oddly etc. but it will not crash... so troubleshooting where exactly it went wrong can be quite hard.

I realize that this must be a disappointing reply for you, but it took me hours upon hours of trial and error to figure how to make it work as well.

I hope that it doesn't discourage you from continuing your work, feel free to modify any translation done by me as you see fit. Good luck!
And heya, thanks for responding! Thanks for the go ahead - though if possible I'd like to request for your old .trans file if possible? I haven't actually made much progress yet as I was gonna ask for a better workflow (I guess, using T++ as most suggest), I can understand if not though. Cheers :giggle: