What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / Circle Tekua]] サキュバステイマー 白猫シャーロットとひよっこ魔法使い / Succubus Tamer 2: White Cat Charlotte and the Apprentice Magicians (RJ222872)

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm... I just got v4.1.
Do I need to start a new game or something?

There's a girl on top of a building in the abandoned village that won't come down and I can't reach.
The Harpy girl I told you about. I guess you were using the older version where you could not recruit the harpy girl?

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
The Harpy girl I told you about. I guess you were using the older version where you could not recruit the harpy girl?
Guess so. I've gotten bored of the game at this point though. Glad you can just straight unlock everything in the basement. I can see how insanely difficult it would be translate the game, and I feel that w/o the text to go with a lot of what's happening you'll miss out on a lot of the eroticism, and character development.

omegamhg

Reputation score
i heard there is a hidden girl besides the fox,how do i tame her ( i heard she is supposed to be representing a dog)

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i heard there is a hidden girl besides the fox,how do i tame her ( i heard she is supposed to be representing a dog)
Take the succubus (Ashley) to the port town and talk to the stray dog.

UserError

Reputation score
Does anyone know where to find bleach, for changing the color of the femc's hair?

vergil5

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. This is the second warning; 2 week ban.
can someone upload ver 4.1 pls

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the underwear for the extra lines?
If you mean Natsuki in the brothel, you need to pay her more than 5000G in a single session and she'll give them to you.

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone knows where can you get chure's sweater from? i'm pretty sure i looked everywhere already

Kiroken

Reputation score
I can't figure out for the life of me where to craft consumables, any help please?

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
What/Where are the 'Other Special battles' that you can find in the gallery? I've got Selena's, Ashley's ending one, and the trio's, but the rest are empty... unless they're meant to be, I've somehow missed a bunch of animations.

Also, is there actually any use for the tower of time outfit items you get?

Last edited:
OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
What/Where are the 'Other Special battles' that you can find in the gallery? I've got Selena's, Ashley's ending one, and the trio's, but the rest are empty... unless they're meant to be, I've somehow missed a bunch of animations.

Also, is there actually any use for the tower of time outfit items you get?
Special battles are as follows
1. Ilya's Study (Home Night)
2. Ashley's Ending (Juneve Village)
3. Selena's Training (Home Night)
4. Frill (Take Frill the harpy to Juneve Village)
5. Natsuki (Capital Maple, Natsuki's House. Pay her +20000g in total at the brothel for key)
6. Succubus Trio (Hayal Mountains)
7. Ilya's Mother (Go to Juneve Village alone and help her)

The outfits are mostly for the female MC to wear, while some are required for scenes. You can put them on at the closet in your room.

Last edited:

odinSlayer

Reputation score
Does anyone know about the special endings? Been looking around and couldn't find anything on it!

For example the dorothy ending requires her to be lvl100, with the cat and other 2 girls at lvl 50. I've far surpassed these requirements but when I fight the boss I'm still getting the normal end! Does anyone have anything on this? Cheers!

Huge thanks for the translation btw

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know about the special endings? Been looking around and couldn't find anything on it!

For example the dorothy ending requires her to be lvl100, with the cat and other 2 girls at lvl 50. I've far surpassed these requirements but when I fight the boss I'm still getting the normal end! Does anyone have anything on this? Cheers!

There is also Ashley the Succubus' ending. You need to have her and the dog girl and level 100 and high affection. When those conditions have been met take her and the dog girl to the snowy town and go into the warehouse. Ashley and Cameron will come in and jump the MC.

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score

Dorothy ends requires you to have Dorothy lvl 100+ and Charlotte, Ilya and Rachel lvl 50+. After fulfilling these requirements you'll be prompted with the option to go for the special ending before you face her off. The prompt comes up in the party selection room before her fight.