What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dunno.
They might want to activate that AutoTranslation script from triacontane. They might add a crafting tree for our fav twins, or Lilith. As you know, RPGMV recycled a good deal of ye olde Ruby code in these dang plugins. So I'd think this one file would be the most likely to change, as a simple new scene or new window needs a plugin to manage it. People wear many plugs, these days.

What I do know, is that what little I've said, is but one line to edit in a somewhat readable file. No big deal. A single person might also go through the trouble of editing it, That person might become interested, learn something along the way, and might be helpful to the future community as a result.

Yeah, wishful thinking. Frankly, I'm just afraid of plugins.js and barely dare to touch it with a stick. But I'd rather not say thtat out loud.

Knightbanez

Reputation score
OK, I'll wait a month b4 updating the translation to include 2.1
I just used Translator++ like the guide you posted above and it worked pretty smoothly! Though, for some reason it moved the unpacked game into a different folder so I just had to move it back into the main game folder for it to play. Also, Translator++ sometimes messes with animation sizes, so stuff looks a little funky from time to time. It may depend on the version you are using. Thanks for the guide earlier!

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Ah... seems like 2.1 is an emergency update with a pretty big glitch fix and a new event.

I'll do that soon then. Probably in the next day or so. I'm working on it now. If I manage to stay awake I'll have it done tonight.

EDIT: Complete.
Honestly, since I've got so much practice with RegEx and Translator++ in general this version is definitely the best version I've made so far.

Same caviats and installation instructions as before yada yada yada

Attachments

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
BTW, I'm missing a normal enemy.

Screenshot 2020-05-01 19.12.17.png

Where can I find her?

Last edited:

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Aesthetic
It's the money-drain girl.
You can fight her as one of her dialouge options after paying her enough money to pick the option.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've went and standardized the weapons descriptions, since t++ tends to spit out more than it can chew. Needs proper testing.
I'd do the accessories, but they're so very confusing I'll probably give up on them.

Feel free to pack it in your bundle if the result pleases you, @Aesthetic.

Attachments

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
in my save the recollection room is very empty, could someone share a more filled recollection room save?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
in my save the recollection room is very empty, could someone share a more filled recollection room save?
you can unlock the entire room by talking to the cat. 3rd option. but it will lock you out of leaving so I suggest saving before hand.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to make these two animations happen in the game?
They are in the movies folder but not used far as I can tell, I'm assuming they will either be added later or remain cut content.
Untitled2.png
Untitled1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cooleywl

Reputation score
so apprently when i load everything when i talk to the cat i get a loading failure something about img/charters ab or something pls help

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
so apprently when i load everything when i talk to the cat i get a loading failure something about img/charters ab or something pls help
Is this happening on the untranslated game?

cooleywl

Reputation score
funny when i go untranslated off a save that i got on here the mirror wont work theres no stars by it

cooleywl

Reputation score
Sorry man, i have no clue what you're saying.
so i downloaded the file from here that in english right and i download the game from anther site and replace the data folder with rhe translated files right and the mirrior works that leads to the recreational room but when i replace hows files with the Japaneses data file the mirror is in accessible

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
so i downloaded the file from here that in english right and i download the game from anther site and replace the data folder with rhe translated files right and the mirrior works that leads to the recreational room but when i replace hows files with the Japaneses data file the mirror is in accessible
You might not have the most recent version then. The translation files here are for version 2.1. To get those files you'll have to buy the game. Translation will break earlier versions as well.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If my google-translate-fu is working correctly, they're talking about working on 3.0 already and what stuff it will have.

cooleywl

Reputation score
Is this happening on the untranslated game?
well the site i got it from uplode it isn't that 2.1

also is there any battle in this game or succubus tamer or any other you guys seen like the one in succubus tower were you fight the lesser sucubus or tortu (i think her name isz)