What's new

RPG [さーくるてくあ ] サキュバステイマー2 / Succubus Tamer 2 (RJ222872)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Because, like I said, I've merged the thread to this one. All the posts are now in here.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm,
I think if the people looking for a thread on the game over there will probably keep creating new ones unless it's in that forum since it's so popular

Seem to be stuck on the castle/town Location. I don't know where to go now. I've beaten and recruited every girl in every location that aren't cities.

Anyone know what to do now?
Same here, if you see this let me know if you got past it

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Hmm,
I think if the people looking for a thread on the game over there will probably keep creating new ones unless it's in that forum since it's so popular
It's almost as if this was moved here on purpose.

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm,

Same here, if you see this let me know if you got past it
You can only enter the castle with the initial 3 party members and there's another possible character that appears randomly (only appeared in the two areas to the north-east for me). You need to let her drain some levels the first time and the second time she'll join. Got the normal ending, anyone knows the conditions for the good end, location of the final character?

athrunsorhyu

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright I guess I'm stuck too. Done all the areas, gotten all the other characters including Colette (the blonde half-fox looking character who you have to let randomly drain levels to get her to join you), and whenever I go to the castle town it still won't let me go into the castle regardless of if I bring Eriya, Rachel, and/or Charlotte with me.

Included a copy of my fairly complete save taken from the gallery room to help identify where I've been and what I've done. If anyone can tell me what I need to do next I'd be very grateful.

Attachments

crest321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright I guess I'm stuck too. Done all the areas, gotten all the other characters including Colette (the blonde half-fox looking character who you have to let randomly drain levels to get her to join you), and whenever I go to the castle town it still won't let me go into the castle regardless of if I bring Eriya, Rachel, and/or Charlotte with me.

Included a copy of my fairly complete save taken from the gallery room to help identify where I've been and what I've done. If anyone can tell me what I need to do next I'd be very grateful.
There's a bug in the forest area, you could beat the boss but you cannot continue the story, you can see that the forest boss didn't join you in the end.
Unless you're playing with latest version, you cannot complete this game.

According to the author's blog, there's still more bug to be fixed.
The latest version should be 1.1 with the forest bug fixed.

PS: this is the 2nd time I talked about this. Sorry for the repetition.

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looked at the save and apparently something you edited must have caused the mushroom girl to disappear. Not sure if fighting her again will fix the bug.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Each of the gifts is only for one girl, you just talk to them at night after you are level 1 and have already been drained to give to them.
You don't even need to be level 1 to gift them.

athrunsorhyu

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a bug in the forest area, you could beat the boss but you cannot continue the story, you can see that the forest boss didn't join you in the end.
Unless you're playing with latest version, you cannot complete this game.

According to the author's blog, there's still more bug to be fixed.
The latest version should be 1.1 with the forest bug fixed.

PS: this is the 2nd time I talked about this. Sorry for the repetition.
Ah, I see! I'll apply the update and try again. Thanks for the help!

UPDATE: Apparently version 2.0 is coming soon. Not sure what all's been added, will be interesting to see.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
So I can play as a woman....I like this.

GOTTA FUCK THEM ALL!!!

Haven't read it to much cause I got excited, but do the succubi got types like water,fire, grass, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.