What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [サークル☆フェアリーフラワー/ Circle * Fairy Flower] 勇者姫ミリア (RJ295831)

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
I think that interest in a game plays a big part. Fully translating one (properly) can be quite a lot of work as well as being more of a hobby when it comes to fan projects. So I think the person would have to be invested into it up to the end.

blerghit

Reputation score
Search the forums, theres thread helping newbies to apply tl patches.
toolazydidntsearch: unpack the game file, overwrite with tl:ed files.

tarrin

Reputation score
i did a crappy mtl, is the only thing i fixed is the crashes so its playeable.
btw, if it crashes somewhere, tell me. send me a pic of the last text before crashing and i will fix it.

aries22

Reputation score
Do you have a longer dialogue just before that? so i can find where is the error, or send the save file.
I can't save during OP event.
I start the game, see the OP and the game crash during the OP event

Last edited:

aries22

Reputation score
and a longer dialogue before that? "... is kinda... hard to find, because it's pretty common.
I start the game, see the OP and the game crash during the OP event, when the girl goes to the prince's room.

Attachments

John Cena

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it me or did the dev stole gameplay from other games?

the level down feature was from Sex angel ariel Even the map (with the succubus) is giving me deja vu.

and the maid job at the mansion was from...hmm... Melty's quest? Theres the collect items for the mansion occupants and the kill monster in the basement job.
I don't know, Claris feels pretty original to me. Maybe they stole other people's system but at least they made a really good original story (as for Sex Angel Ariel, I played that, and it's just a month difference from Claris). Claris traitor ending was so spectacular, I thought I was about to lose my virginity (thank God it's still intact). That being said, this game lacks the bite Claris has.
While Claris is the good girl (just an arrogant fucking bitch, but still love and care for the country nonetheless), Milia is just straight up manipulator and murderer right off the bat. So her traitor ending feels like a justice being done. There's no humiliation in that. She saw it coming and it is her own wrong doing. This game story is just a copy paste of Claris but slightly more vanilla, since the Empire here was the good guy, and loli fanservices sprinkled all over.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, it's just nice that we finally have a female protag that deserves all the stuff we put her through for our amusement.