What's new

SIM NTR Loli [サークル冥魅亭]死神娼館 ~ 宿屋の主人に転生して女冒険者にいろいろするRPG (RJ237778)

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ237778_img_main.jpg

Source of the game

Description of gameplay

your one guy who got teleported to another world by a grim reaper? ( who is super hmm) and you have to manage your Inn. You have to manage your own employees, pay taxes, create food from recipes ( need ingredients too ), and you have to have certain amount of money at all times. Your also given multiple choice situations that if you fail your game over. (usually choices about heroines.) as well as beginning you have to set your name on settings to actually start a new game. Game is really really really long. the days go slowly (actually if you click F8 it speeds it up up to 3x) so your objective is just to maintain your Inn and run a brothel ish place and rescue heroines and enjoy the scenes when you fail to. heroines of course has multiple CGs that mess with MC. And you usually use your Mouse to operate mostly since its a SIM game no particular action but could have semi RPG elements at Dungeons as well as send Adventurers who comes to your Inn to quests with you paying cash. You also have multiple tasks, quests, and even upgrades you can do. Days go and people come who will give you upgrade options of your Inn. It can also get attacked if certain factors arise? Not sure with this but you get attacked by some bandits and mobs every now and then. You place your employees on the right spot like a cook, guard, receptionist, hireman(MC) and auxillary personnel to replace units who needs rest. The game also lets you save only if the day ends.

Controls
W,A,S,D (in dungeon movements)
Left click (confirm)
right click( deny, refuse, skip (like texts that you have read once) cancel)
F8 (speed up the day process upto 3x as far as I have noticed)
Esc (works as cancel just like other games)

Description of a Story

your a guy who got transported to another world with the grim reaper. You have to manage her Inn and pay taxes to avoid disaster coming forth. gather comrades and build better Inn (grim reaper loves money and is usually emotionless) grim reapers god? death god cannot interfere so you have to attract the adventurers with the grim reaper to save the world from the disaster.

fetishes: N T R!!!!!(was in the tags but never seen an NTR part yet),Frills(if this counts as a tag) Male protagonist, touching, RPG elements, Rape via Monster (no gores), L O L I!!!

P.S: this was already on the forums but was locked. Though I really wanted to talk about this so I made one myself. Not sure if this meets standard though.

Last edited by a moderator:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
NTR seems to be more along the lines of netori rather than netorare. Also, jinx! I made a thread myself for this game, but it looks you beat me to the punch!
Also, question, are you using Yugifan's English Autotranslator version?
Additionally, for people trying to find the game, it's called Reapers Club on dlsite, and is by Circle Meimitei

Pro Tips:
F7, F8 to adjust game speed.
Make sure you save every day.
Sometimes when you start the dice roll, if you spam click you can stop the dice on the number you rolled last time.
Spending Reaper Medals achievements max out at level 8 as do the prostitution milestones.
Purple enemies will always get the jump on you unless you've preemptively activated the enemy search skill.
Time passes while in Contact Mode (flirting during the day). Once time passes 20:00 it will automatically end.
Minimal H on the first and second loops of the game, basically just a few Goblin rape scenes, a succubus reverse-like scene and some flirting.
The first and second loops automatically end on Day 5 and Day 30 respectively. You can't capture the first girl until at least Day 30 of the third loop.
The third loop ends automatically after fulfilling certain conditions, but you won't be sent back to the beginning like with the other restarts.

Feel free to reply to this comment with your own tips and I'll add them!

Last edited:
OP
KmonX123

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
NTR seems to be more along the lines of netori rather than netorare. Also, jinx! I made a thread myself for this game, but it looks you beat me to the punch!
Also, question, are you using Yugifan's English Autotranslator version?
Additionally, for people trying to find the game, it's called Reapers Club on dlsite, and is by Circle Meimitei

Pro Tips:
F7, F8 to adjust game speed.
Minimal H on the first and second loops of the game, basically just a few Goblin rape scenes, a succubus reverse-like scene and some flirting.
The first and second loops automatically end on Day 5 and Day 30 respectively. You can't capture the first girl until at least Day 30 of the third loop.
Make sure you save every day.
Sometimes when you start the dice roll, if you spam click you can stop the dice on the number you rolled last time.
I use the non translated one. also taking note of some random japanese sites walkthrough and rn wanted to see the blond healer mariezel? to get banged by gobs but have no idea how Im suppose to do it. If you leave her alone for too long its game over, if you die while trying to save her nothing happens ugh the game is so frustrating

xckd

Reputation score
So you're at the part where you need to save the priestess, or are you at the part where you invested in the goblin extermination quest to rescue to farm girl? If you're past the investment part, just keep playing cuz the game will eventually force you into an event and cause a new loop.

Just curious what version you also have because the current one is now v1.0.21, which is available on the cien page site.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The NTR part is netori, basicaly its in the priestess event....
If you got forced gameover, don't worry.... its part of main story / or u make mistake on the choice
There is 3 forced loop in the game, the 1st 10 day on learning, the priestess event until you meet succubus, the thief event.

If you having trouble with money, remember to raise your product price also put up a better item in the product.
investment on certain organization will help you purchase on higher quality material or more quantity of old material

Sometime intentionaly trying to loop becuz not enuff money will just lead you to gameover unable to loop, so make sure keep a spare savefile.
There is "NO" new game+ atm also due to version update my Scene recollection got all mess up and got some hole in it.... other than that there no missable stuff in the game.
if you wonder there some girl you can't H, just wait and keep progressing trough story and they will be H-able later.

PS: for machine translate, try finding unity reipatcher.. this will machine translate in game text (but probably cuz of burden if you play the game to long u will notice a drop in FPS)

xckd

Reputation score
Pretty much. There are also some bad end events if you dont fulfill certain requirements as you progress the storyline.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
So you're at the part where you need to save the priestess, or are you at the part where you invested in the goblin extermination quest to rescue to farm girl? If you're past the investment part, just keep playing cuz the game will eventually force you into an event and cause a new loop.

Just curious what version you also have because the current one is now v1.0.21, which is available on the cien page site.
I'm using 1.0.19, hopefully I'm not missing too much.

The NTR part is netori, basicaly its in the priestess event....
If you got forced gameover, don't worry.... its part of main story / or u make mistake on the choice
There is 3 forced loop in the game, the 1st 10 day on learning, the priestess event until you meet succubus, the thief event.

If you having trouble with money, remember to raise your product price also put up a better item in the product.
investment on certain organization will help you purchase on higher quality material or more quantity of old material

Sometime intentionaly trying to loop becuz not enuff money will just lead you to gameover unable to loop, so make sure keep a spare savefile.
There is "NO" new game+ atm also due to version update my Scene recollection got all mess up and got some hole in it.... other than that there no missable stuff in the game.
if you wonder there some girl you can't H, just wait and keep progressing trough story and they will be H-able later.

PS: for machine translate, try finding unity reipatcher.. this will machine translate in game text (but probably cuz of burden if you play the game to long u will notice a drop in FPS)
I'm actually confused about that, I have fully invested in all the organizations but I still can't use high rank materials, they're not unlocked or they're out of stock.
Not only that, I don't understand some of the more basic premises of how managing the restaurant works. Like, is the percentage bar my stock? How do I keep my stock from hitting zero?

xckd

Reputation score
Yes the percentage bar is the stock amount you have for the item. You'll need to have some people in "purchasing" to keep buying the material. Did you max out the organization that provides the high rank materials?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've got an odd request: could someone attach a save, but not the system one, just normal one made at the earliest opportunity after starting a new game ?

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Yes the percentage bar is the stock amount you have for the item. You'll need to have some people in "purchasing" to keep buying the material. Did you max out the organization that provides the high rank materials?
Yeah, I maxed all of them in the second loop, but I still can't use anything above Rank F.
Edit: Nvd, I upgraded them to the max level, but apparently once you capture some of the female leads it unlocks a new upper limit. I think for the time being I'll continue playing the game and see if I unlock better materials that way.

I've got an odd request: could someone attach a save, but not the system one, just normal one made at the earliest opportunity after starting a new game ?
Are we allowed to post download links?

Last edited:

xckd

Reputation score
Hmm my organization investments are around level 8/9 and i've already got material up to rank D to use. Can you post your levels for the organizations?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Are we allowed to post download links?
Yes. Asking for links is banned, giving links is not unless it is illegal content like loli and shota. Asking for saves is fine though.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Hmm my organization investments are around level 8/9 and i've already got material up to rank D to use. Can you post your levels for the organizations?
All my stuff is still level 5/6, seems like I jumped the gun on that stuff. I didn't realize it was so hard to rank up your materials.

xckd

Reputation score
Yeah just progress the storyline and you'll be fine. Now the only thing i dont know is if you have to complete a certain amount of quests for each organization to unlock buildings / materials.

Looks like the author just released a deleted scenario for a heroine that was supposed to be in the game.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Does anyone know if building more than one of the same type of room helps at all?
Like, if I have a large various stores room, do I still need restaurants? Are multiple kitchens beneficial?

Last edited:

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know if building more than one of the same type of room helps at all?
Like, if I have a large various stores room, do I still need restaurants? Are multiple kitchens beneficial?
I believe so.
If you look at the map you will see that a building is staffed by 1-2 people and NPCs come to them.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, let me try again.
I've got a problem with running this game.
I'd like to test if the problem can be bypassed by using as-early-as-possible save, as I do know already the scenes will work (I've managed to check that with a system save, yet I'm actually interested in the game itself). It might not, yet I won't know until I'm able to test it.
Could/Would one of you post such save ?

xckd

Reputation score
Have you unlocked the multi-tile shops yet? It'll help you maximize the lots if you maxed out the level.

I haven't had much issues on the game after the last update. v.1.0.22 was supposed to come out today, but got delayed due to some errors.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Have you unlocked the multi-tile shops yet? It'll help you maximize the lots if you maxed out the level.

I haven't had much issues on the game after the last update. v.1.0.22 was supposed to come out today, but got delayed due to some errors.
Yes, I have one of the multiroom stores and luxury rooms, but I had to unbuild the giant baths to fit them in. I also have 3 kitchens for producing stuff.

Btw, slightly off topic, I'm really liking this game! It's kind of slow and I'm struggling a bit to make money mid-game, but there's a ton of scenes for each girl and it's fun to interact with them. Honestly, even though they're completely different games, the time investment and wealth of scenes makes me feel like I'm playing HuniePop all over again, though I'm finding myself enjoying Reapers Club even more than I did HuniePop.

Also (aside from lag that I believe is a result of the English mod I have installed) I haven't really noticed any glitches or what have you in the 1.19 version of the game. I also believe I'm not missing any scenes, so I think I'll stick to what I've got rn, hopefully they don't add anything too big or I'll be SOL. 😅

Last edited: