What's new

SIM NTR Loli [サークル冥魅亭]死神娼館 ~ 宿屋の主人に転生して女冒険者にいろいろするRPG (RJ237778)

refekuta

Reputation score
Yes, I have one of the multiroom stores and luxury rooms, but I had to unbuild the giant baths to fit them in. I also have 3 kitchens for producing stuff.

Btw, slightly off topic, I'm really liking this game! It's kind of slow and I'm struggling a bit to make money mid-game, but there's a ton of scenes for each girl and it's fun to interact with them. Honestly, even though they're completely different games, the time investment and wealth of scenes makes me feel like I'm playing HuniePop all over again, though I'm finding myself enjoying Reapers Club even more than I did HuniePop.

Also (aside from lag that I believe is a result of the English mod I have installed) I haven't really noticed any glitches or what have you in the 1.19 version of the game. I also believe I'm not missing any scenes, so I think I'll stick to what I've got rn, hopefully they don't add anything too big or I'll be SOL. 😅
What is this english mod you speak of? I've been trying to find ways to make this game a bit more playable. I played it for several hours on release, got through the first dungeon and still had almost no idea what I was doing and why things were/weren't happening.

xckd

Reputation score
Use unity reipatcher for the english mod.

V.1.0.22 just got released and its got a ton of fixed bugs and added items...

GEORGEM

Reputation score
What is this english mod you speak of? I've been trying to find ways to make this game a bit more playable. I played it for several hours on release, got through the first dungeon and still had almost no idea what I was doing and why things were/weren't happening.
I use Yugifan's Translator Aggregator/Patcher combo, tbh I didn't set it up myself, I just got it presetup from KRU's blog. I don't know if I can post a link to his blog or not though. PM me if you want the link, I think that's allowed. Mods feel free to respond if anything I've said is illegal.

Use unity reipatcher for the english mod.

V.1.0.22 just got released and its got a ton of fixed bugs and added items...
Guess I could give it a shot, maybe the game will run faster if I do it myself.

Also, another question I wanted to float by anyone far enough in the game,
Do you know if there's another quest that comes after saving Helen from the goblins (after she becomes pregnant). They've mentioned multiple times in the tavern that she's left her house and is looking for something. I've even seen her in the tavern myself, but I'm not sure if there's something I need to do to start that potential side quest. There seems to be a lot of other hints being dropped by the tavern peeps insinuating that I should go back and explore previous areas for other potential SQs, but I never find anything?

Edit: I checked the Event Recollection and there doesn't seem to be anymore scenes for her, so I'm guessing she doesn't get any more story. Still curious if there's any benefit to revisiting dungeons after you've fully cleared them though.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
V.1.0.22 showed only the author needs a better grasp on Unity. Perhaps V.1.0.23 will fix the new bug, that makes dungeons eventually unplayable.

...and btw. thanks for no help: while the cause was my minor mistake (for raw AES any padding will do, dotnet method needs a very specific one), you still could have lent a hand.

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In the dungeon areas, what are those blue circles/portals supposed to be? I keep "failing" on them when I try to interact with them

edit: nvm, found out it's for "summoning" party members.

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Either the grind required to progress in this game is absolutely ludicrous or Im missing a major thing to strengthen my party.

The dungeon where you go to rescue to the dwarf girl is absolutely ridiculous. Level 20+ mobs and you only have 2 characters to start. Then the boss fight is 10 level 20 mobs vs your party of 4.

Please tell me Im missing something :D

EDIT: Never mind, I had missed the entire character improvement system. The game is now so easy that I kinda miss my ignorance.

Last edited:

xckd

Reputation score
The grind isnt too bad later on in the game. The mortgage checks every week suck especially when
you have to keep impressing Ulfina and then eventually buy her at an auction house

GEORGEM

Reputation score
The grind isnt too bad later on in the game. The mortgage checks every week suck especially when
you have to keep impressing Ulfina and then eventually buy her at an auction house
Out of curiosity what day/loop are you on xckd? I'm on 95/4.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How does Skill Learning work? The ones with a percent bar?

xckd

Reputation score
Out of curiosity what day/loop are you on xckd? I'm on 95/4.
I am at...day 129 at loop 5. I messed up two times when i chose the wrong options early in the game.

How does Skill Learning work? The ones with a percent bar?
You need to level the passive to get access to the skills.

Be sure to update your game version to v.1.0.24. Here are the main ones IMO:

- A new maid event has been added. The succubus maid will clean your city at 5% of your total funds, up to 100 mil max. Crime and pollution value will be wiped out, and no crime and trash will be generated for a number of days. No ero scene for the maid unfortunately.
- New descriptions of locked events have been added to the gallery.
- Bug fixed where the # of actions decreased from your partner's action when you're in approach mode. You can still use one more action when the total is at zero.
- New choices have been added in the approach mode that can help recover EP, provoke the partner, or reduce ero level. (So far there's a visual glitch that doesnt show the EP bar go up after using the recovery).
- Certain dice rolling choices will automatically succeed if you are able to achieve the bonus rolling.
- You can remove delivery requests to spawn new ones. Bug fixed when a new request was not added after removing it from the list.

There's some other bug fixes relating to the ero scenes...

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@xckd: I'd say you've failed to answer the question, unless additionally to that there are caps on the skill group level, that get eventually lifted, as for example トータルサーチ skill the main char has seems stuck at 60% while both original groups are stuck at 3.

There's a semi-decent walkthrough , but obviously, it doesn't cover things obvious to native speakers.
On that note, is there any way to view your current stock of items for equipment upgrades (well, other than checking them during night on makka purchase list) ?

HusoMain

Reputation score
Anyone have a save for this game? Or anyone have an idea how to edit the save for the CGs?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...no need for ideas on 'how to edit' - it's described in detail. Better question is 'what to edit in the system save', though one of the keys is named somewhat promisingly.

Of course, last time I've checked, there was a save for 1.0.19 already in the usual place - might be a bit less complete now, but perhaps it's got updated since.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone have a save for this game? Or anyone have an idea how to edit the save for the CGs?
save can find in or
search japanese can find it

TheShadowofH

Reputation score
Can someone help me i do not know how to unlock the dungeons =( . its' been 3 weeks ( in game ) and i don't know what to do? plz help the game looks fun .

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Can someone help me i do not know how to unlock the dungeons =( . its' been 3 weeks ( in game ) and i don't know what to do? plz help the game looks fun .
Tbh, if you're ever lost on how to unlock something, odds are you just need to wait for it to happen automatically. That being said, I don't think you're able to access the dungeons until after the second scripted death, more specifically in the third loop when the saint appears again.

TheShadowofH

Reputation score
i just unlocked the boot icon and think this is how i get in to dungeons; but this keeps popping up . any ideas
Annotation 2020-03-25 174750.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TheShadowofH

Reputation score
ok i got in the 1st dungeon and some progress but another roadblock came up, must i keep going through the 1st dungeon or .......... ( P.S thanks for your guy's help) Annotation 2020-03-25 235931.png

Last edited by a moderator: