What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [サークル1号 / Circle One] サイレントピル / Silent Pill (RJ329929)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite link:
(Just click the language icon to get an English version of the page)

Summary: Yes, the name is a parody of Silent Hill, the town is even called "Quiet Hill", and there are unnatural creatures in it, but the similarities end there (it's also a play on words, since birth control pills are a thing in the game, even a minor part of the plot). The basic premise is that some scientists uncover an ancient life form in a cave, and it wakes up and infects the men (and some animals) of the nearby city, turning them into horny abominations. The main character is a female scientist working at the lab that discovers the life-form. She and her husband are having trouble making a child together and she is being sexually harassed at work. The game consists of her journey to first merely survive, and later to find out what's happening and put a stop to it.

H-content: Heavily focused on impregnation, pregnancy, and birth. Although you can theoretically avoid it, you'd be missing a lot of content. The NTR element is strangely sort of central to the story but largely absent from the events of the game. The husband is literally only at the very beginning and the very end of the game, and only in certain endings at that. The MC does talk about feeling guilty during H scenes, but not excessively. Worth mentioning, I'd strongly recommend this one if you like impregnation/pregnancy/birth content, and don't mind monster "antagonists" and some very light NTR (which is mostly just an easily avoidable ending).

Mechanics: If the MC's HP drops below 80%, enemies will engage in harassment attacks. If it drops below 30%, they will engage in actual sex with her. At that point, you can use a pill to avoid pregnancy (which you should be able to find and/or make enough of to clear the game without getting impregnated if you want, but like I said this will skip a lot of content). Being pregnant will cause enemies to no longer attack, so you can use this to bypass a lot of fighting if you want. Note there is one late-game enemy that will attack when she is pregnant. Also worth mentioning this game is of the "enemies have map icons and move about" variety, no random battles. Unfortunately, all the map icons for enemies are the same, so you won't know what you're fighting until the battle starts. The game is fairly linear, but there are quite a few side areas, and multiple endings.
Important stats:
"Sexual excitement" - the heart symbol, affects how she acts during H scenes, at over 100, she will be more into it. It can be lowered by sleeping, urinating, or masturbating.
"Infidelity" - if this is over 100 after the last boss, you will get the NTR ending. It has no effect on dialogue during the game, however. Can be lowered by sleeping.
Number of births - if the number of births is over 20, it will give a different ending after the last boss. This one supersedes the NTR ending. In other words if you have both 100+ infidelity and over 20 births, you will get this ending.

Controls: Standard RPGMaker controls.

DLsite tags: Married Woman, Scifi, Internal Cumshot, Impregnation/Pregnancy, Childbirth, Coercion/Compulsion

Also, I made a partial TL for this: https://ulmf.org/threads/saakuru1-circle-one-sairentopiru-silent-pill-rj329929.14890/

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Love the concept but seems to be almost all tentacles. I'll pass.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I posted over at the translation thread about my interest in translating this one.
Just putting this post here as a placeholder in case anyone has any interest to translate or to see this translated.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have any idea of what you have to do to get past the chunk of meat blocking the door on the hospital's 2nd floor?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone have any idea of what you have to do to get past the chunk of meat blocking the door on the hospital's 2nd floor?
Talk to the old man 3x in the hospital shelter on the 1st floor. He'll trigger an item spawn in the operation room (northern-most room on the first floor; just go directly up a few maps), which you can use on the chunk of meat to dissolve it.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
If any of you are having a hard time later (domination chapter?) in the mines/caves with a sealed door, get pregnant and try again.

Pingas1137

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
no torrent up for it yet it seems...

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
no torrent up for it yet it seems...
One, don't allude to links or you'll get banned.
Two. I found three torrents in about 5 seconds, you didn't even try.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Played through the game. It's pretty standard stuff. Battle sex scenes and game over rapes. It's not going to reinvent anything but people who really love tentacle hentai would like this one. It's all focused on tentacle/pink monster rape. I think there are only 2 scenes where it's a human (excluding the opening and endings).

I don't really know if I would call this a NTR game. She has a husband but he's barely relevant. The only part where he comes in the cuckold ending as far as I remember but it's barely a part of the game. There are 6 endings: 4 where you lose ending and 2 after the final boss, depending on how much sex you've had.