What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten ] [ サボテン] Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated / 触孕~地球人孕ませ計画触手編~ (RE113725) (RJ113725)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated

Starke thx 4 removing youre badge :p. And yep i already have 2 child, so my pocket tight 4 HOBBY :cool:. if you have PRIVATE CLOSED PARTY - why you need post about ir everywhere?

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, we all perceive things a bit differently. Anyway, now the the ad is less confrontational, it's all good. Moving on!

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

It's not as close as people think, maybe you just try to get invitations the hard way or rub the members the wrong way, just leaving that as a tip :rolleyes:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The way I see it Starke, someone asked about your forum and you said it's none of your business.

Take it as you want. You are coming off a bit snobby, and that, coming from ME, is just... deplorable.

If anyone's on a high horse here (which I thought I was), it seems to be you. With your logistics talk and personality correlations.

I'm kind of glad you are a part of a closed community. Go lock yourself up in it please.

Anyway, I don't give a shit if this game sucks... I want it.

Plopinou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah. Wait. You think I'm snobby and on a high horse?! :'(
Why, yes. It's written all over your face, and with boobs like that, you've got reasons to be. :p

'nyway, what's up with all the talking about this dude's forum? Are we trying to tease him into dropping us a link to the game, or is it just some massive off-topic conversation?

I want this game. Loved the demo. Blondie's fashion style totally sold me on this. Now THAT'S how you wear a buttoned shirt!

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

o_O everyone ride the trash Starke bandwagon.... :rolleyes:

Lawl... but yeah, it is as was said, a friend needs to invite you to the site to get in... ;)

And I dont see any issue in that, nor in that he had the image in his signature, but everyone can have their opinion ofcourse.... ;)

Saboten btw already announced 2 other games, of wich one is another RPG...
(no trials/demo's yet, so not realy any use posting a link to that right now..)

Just wanted to inform... ^^

Havent played the game yet, so cant say much about this one....

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It was off topic and really distracting. Now we just wait. Sure it will pop up in the next few days, somewhere.

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry 2 all. :) Im really like saboten ART and DARK jokes (RJ104275) As many perverted :p ppl here, im waiting someone who want share this game.
PS. PPL! Starke already remove his teasing badge, so im thinking about him like one of us - fellow perverts :D. (trying registred it his forum - 2 times - and waiting answer - THAN see - "need invite" - im really pissed off :D)
PPS. One bad mugget at my country forum at post about game, write " I have it. But dont im dont post it, cose pay 4 it" Than one good fella post game - And mugget write "Why you do this?" - "Couse I WANT DO THIS".

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Sorry 2 all. :) Im really like saboten ART and DARK jokes (RJ104275) As many perverted :p ppl here, im waiting someone who want share this game.
PS. PPL! Starke already remove his teasing badge, so im thinking about him like one of us - fellow perverts :D. (trying registred it his forum - 2 times - and waiting answer - THAN see - "need invite" - im really pissed off :D)
PPS. One bad mugget at my country forum at post about game, write " I have it. But dont im dont post it, cose pay 4 it" Than one good fella post game - And mugget write "Why you do this?" - "Couse I WANT DO THIS".

If I buy this game I'll share it.My PayPal is currently empty now,and I'm still waiting for my paycheck.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Don't put words in my mouth, seriously, I didn't say: "If you want it go pay for it", I wasn't the one who posted it, so I don't have the right to post it somewhere else, hence why I said "I can't/won't post it", I have reasons for it, just because I'm an admin doesn't mean I can ignore rules, rules state if you weren't the one to post it, don't share it somewhere else like it's yours, period.

I don't give a fuck about Starke or his "Friends" forum.He might as well leave ULMF and stay with his friends on his forum.If I buy this game I'll share it.My PayPal is currently empty now,and I'm still waiting for my paycheck.
Cool story bro, too bad that if it wasn't for me and my "Friends", this community wouldn't be a 10th of what it is/was regarding RPG Maker games. If any ungrateful kids like you are the reason another forum was created.

Stay classy.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

No more Starke heat. It was just a misunderstanding between users. I'm starting to feel bad. This thread isn't about Starke, it's about this game. So let's ease off.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

No more Starke heat. It was just a misunderstanding between users. I'm starting to feel bad. This thread isn't about Starke, it's about this game. So let's ease off.
It's k, I'm used to the flames, plus what they're going to accomplish with this is a mod arriving here and deleting the thread :rolleyes:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The way I see it Starke, someone asked about your forum and you said it's none of your business.

Take it as you want. You are coming off a bit snobby, and that, coming from ME, is just... deplorable.

If anyone's on a high horse here (which I thought I was), it seems to be you. With your logistics talk and personality correlations.

I'm kind of glad you are a part of a closed community. Go lock yourself up in it please.

Anyway, I don't give a shit if this game sucks... I want it.
Since when does a signature (or links in it) have to be open to everyone? Its a personal symbol and if you are so petty as to be annoyed by a golden title, you have other things to worry about.

Its true though that Starke could have put it in a much less confrontational way. Then again, I could see why he got defensive. The last sentence after that question (what the ad is about) just makes him sound snobby and confrontational to some extent. Remember that there are no voice ques and tones to set the intent of the text, so every word counts.

And of course, as you said so yourself, you sound like you're on a high horse.

But I digress, I'm going far off topic. People dropped the suject, so I guess let sleeping dogs lie.

Looks like a good game though. Tentacles are always welcome, and the art looks great as well.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Is everything in this game tentacle rape? I think at the start he's some sort of plant monster, but is there other types of sex? In a lot of these games I personally like the scenes with the monsters or enemies closest to humans. Like bandits or orcs.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It looks like full tentacle to me. Well, they're technically aliens, but all aliens in hentai seem to be the spawn of Cthulhu.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Is everything in this game tentacle rape? I think at the start he's some sort of plant monster, but is there other types of sex? In a lot of these games I personally like the scenes with the monsters or enemies closest to humans. Like bandits or orcs.
It's either tentacles or you spying on normal human sex.

I'd say... 65/35 tentacle to just human proportion.

For example, the aforementioned chick with the button blouse, you won't ever get to fuck her.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

It looks like full tentacle to me. Well, they're technically aliens, but all aliens in hentai seem to be the spawn of Cthulhu.
If they are Cthulhu spawns,doesn't it make them "Interdimensional Aliens"?So far the Demo is awesome,can't wait to get the full version.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If they are Cthulhu spawns,doesn't it make them "Interdimensional Aliens"?So far the Demo is awesome,can't wait to get the full version.
Hmmm I guess that's true. Wrong analogy then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.