What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten ] [ サボテン] Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated / 触孕~地球人孕ませ計画触手編~ (RE113725) (RJ113725)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexualPandas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated

Level two (continued):
Talk to this ordinary non suspicious person, here. Give him money for a Taco and watch the scene play out.

Once you do that, talk to EVERYONE in town again, head back up to the spaceship, talk to the plant at the counter and choose options 2 & 3 then head back to this house.

You'll know you did it right if you check this item in the menu, it should have 5 options (it's basically a notebook on the intelligence you've gathered). You can also read the other item on the right, might want to try that just in case.

Head up to the front door and offer the lost soul to talk about Jesus Christ.

It seems they can't hear us, so we'll have to take some extreme measures. This Bible isn't going to sell itself, you know?

Once again, offer the lost soul to talk about Jesus Christ. She seems to be angered, perhaps she's possessed?

Judging by how fast she can run, she's either possessed, on her period or related to Usain Bolt. Either way, know that we are now risking our life to sell a Bible.

Note: The guide is still in progress, if you spot any mistakes then feel free to post.
Continued on next post...

Attachments

SexualPandas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Level two (continued):
Since she's locked herself in her room, we are forced to be the mature adult and- oh screw it, we both know we're playing a prank. GET OUTSIDE AND RING THE DOORBELL!
You only have 60 seconds to get your ass back inside, so get your ass back through that window!

Quickly run to her room and make yourself at home, she won't mind.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT, I KNEW SHE WAS POSSESSED! LOOK AT THESE TENTACLES! SHE'S PLANNING TO RAPE US- Oh sorry, my bad.
Those are mine.

That's another member added to our cult, head straight down to the "bedrooms" and speak to these two.
Choose option 1 for both, watch the cutscene like the pervert you (we) are.
Note: Make sure to do this to every girl you catch.

Head straight back to town and go to good old Mr. Brown's house.
It seems he has left it unguarded... Perhaps he saw the ruckus next door?
Note: If you don't know where this is, then maybe you should have LISTENED and spoken to everyone in the first place, HMM?
HMM?!

IMPORTANT!: Minimize the game (Hold alt and press tab for windows users if full screen), mute the game (ONLY the game using Sound Mixer) then open this link:
Once you do that, minimize it and go back to the game.

Once you're inside, run up and head right. If you bought the items I told you to, this should happen.

All clear!
But it's not over yet...

You could head right, but it doesn't let you in as they've installed Anti-Jesus Security.

Head back and up through the left where the maid blocked, you'll be forced to fight to the death with a dog.

...Just kidding, lure the fellow out like this.
This will only work if you bought the items like I said.

Note: The guide is still in progress, if you spot any mistakes then feel free to post.
Continued on next post...

Attachments

SexualPandas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Level two (continued):
Sprint past him (no touching ;D) and into the girls room.
You can close the YouTube video and unmute the game now, it's all over.

Now this is what I like to see! No fuss! No fighting! She just accepts you and joins you!

Yet another member added!

Go back to the nice plant guy thing at the counter, Option 1 to open his shop and purchase Sheet 2.

Oh looky! You just unlocked level three!

You are now as far as I am. I will continue the guide at a later date after I figure out the rest of level 2 (if there is any) and complete level 3.
You're welcome to submit posts telling me where to go! I would greatly appreciate that and make picture guides (giving you credit of course).
I'm currently translating the game into English, this is my first translation and I'm using Google Translate then altering it to make more sense (it's actually coming along nicely).
To be continued...

Attachments

Last edited:

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do have a link for this, a shame it's frowned upon/illegal to post it D;

P.S. This game is weird.

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi there, if someone kind, could private message me a link to this game, i'd greatly appreciate it, possibly the english version, thanks

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for link. not sure if its english, i also found torrent on web, but its japenese version, thanks for help

twigggy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, i got stucked on the hotel lv. I just can´t get any girl. i found the one behind the mouse hole but i can´t capture her. i found a pink haired girl on the last floor but cant capture her either. another one (a woman) goes to a corridor with a guard and can´t pass him.

i talked to everyone and have no money left.

pd: sorry bout my english (i´m still learning XD)
I'd just like to parrot part of this guy here's request, I'm not expecting a complete walkthrough or anything, I'd just appreciate instructions on how to get the mouse girl.

Edit: Nope, I've figured it out now, it was the *other* 50mil item in the school area.

Last edited:

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm still stuck in the school. I've seen the scene with the teacher in the nurse's office, the scene with a teacher and a student, there's a girl locked in a room on the top floor and the nun in the church just exclamation marks me. I've checked the following:

a) did you get the item in the chest hidden to the right of the church
b) did you but things from the people lower left of play field
c) did you talk to the alien on the ship
I've opened the chest, bought all the items from the robed guy in the SW corner of the map, but I cannot afford the item the guy next to him is selling. I've been back to the ship and spoken to the plant at the desk as many times as I can, all the options.

If anyone has any pointers about what I could be missing it would be appreciated.

Lehtem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can I get a link PM'd as well?

apocalypse00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game. Is it ok to upload save file?
Note: Do not PM me for download link. I google for few minutes to find the game.

Edit: My save file> mega.co[dot]nz/#!hVhFDDqI!DpUpJslibsN9o-Y-tN8Ama88yMrcXPltgtTJ21ij_Dk

Last edited:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just finished the game. Is it ok to upload save file?
Note: Do not PM me for download link. I just google for few minutes to find the game.
If you want to, go ahead.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone still have a link to the English version of this game?

ryukotan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was an english version?

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think so, but if not any link will do. I just thought there was, but I could easily be mistaken.

bikeshsth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi there, if someone kind, could PM me a link to this game, i'd greatly appreciate it, possibly the english version, thanks.

bikeshsth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the full walkthrough with full details?
If so the please share it.

Last edited:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Has anyone had a continued guide?

Anyways the "English version" is actually machine-translated.

EDIT: Reached the 3rd map and I'm having a problem in unlocking the door to get the President of the TV Agency.

So far I got 3 out of 4 papers to unlock it.

2-1-3

And I couldn't figure the 2nd clue.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.