What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten ] [ サボテン] Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated / 触孕~地球人孕ませ計画触手編~ (RE113725) (RJ113725)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated

what the password on that door in 3rd (movie studio) place top floor!pls no hints!i am bad at hints!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

go outside and check the door and the panel next to it. Go back inside via the hole in the wall and the door to her room will be open

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what the password on that door in 3rd (movie studio) place top floor!pls no hints!i am bad at hints!
Already answered that one dude, look back a bit D: When in doubt just CTRL + F and type in my name on the pages and go through each result until you see it. It's 2013 to save you the time, but definitely be sure you search for the answer before asking... Good way to get bad rep or get people to ignore you if you ask for something you already have...... o_o;;

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Already answered that one dude, look back a bit D: When in doubt just CTRL + F and type in my name on the pages and go through each result until you see it. It's 2013 to save you the time, but definitely be sure you search for the answer before asking... Good way to get bad rep or get people to ignore you if you ask for something you already have...... o_o;;
oh okay sorry!

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

in police house map top floor how can i open that closed metal door after the figures?i know its diiamond but how the hell i gather 100 milliion , if i have 99999999?

505jack

Reputation score

in police house map top floor how can i open that closed metal door after the figures?i know its diiamond but how the hell i gather 100 milliion , if i have 99999999?
I found that using the cheat engine stopped me from buying from the upper right tentacle monster on the ship (base)

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I found that using the cheat engine stopped me from buying from the upper right tentacle monster on the ship (base)
oh how? wich cheat engine?

505jack

Reputation score

oh how? wich cheat engine?
SGedit stopped me from buying from him. I'd assume the game can tell if you've changed the amount money you have. If you make a new game by 1 of each item from the monster you should be able to progress.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

SGedit stopped me from buying from him. I'd assume the game can tell if you've changed the amount money you have. If you make a new game by 1 of each item from the monster you should be able to progress.
thanks!:D

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if its just me but I can't seem to find the link on this thread...
Can anyone point out where it is?

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Daioh:

I believe it was removed due to loli. If I recall correctly...

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if its just me but I can't seem to find the link on this thread...
Can anyone point out where it is?

I've done the hard part son, the rest is up to you.

Alternatively you could buy it from DLsite and give back to the community that works so hard to keep you stimulated :)

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah so thats way I didn't find it. The lolis strike again.
Alright,thanks guys

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just a random lurker here, how did you guys machine translate it into english? I've been trying to figure out for the past couple of hours but the farthest I get is to DreaMaker 4.9, but that can't handle vx games. :confused:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You don't really need translations for 90% of the RPGmaker games. Aside form that one combo, you can get by basically talking to everyone you meet. Most games are pretty linear too, so theres no accidentally going to the wrong city etc.

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You don't really need translations for 90% of the RPGmaker games. Aside form that one combo, you can get by basically talking to everyone you meet. Most games are pretty linear too, so theres no accidentally going to the wrong city etc.
I actually found this a bit trickier than most Saboten games, you actually must replay to get all the scenes and some are easy to miss if you don't have the right item combo

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nice conversion but need actually walkthrough.

Isley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, i got stucked on the hotel lv. I just can´t get any girl. i found the one behind the mouse hole but i can´t capture her. i found a pink haired girl on the last floor but cant capture her either. another one (a woman) goes to a corridor with a guard and can´t pass him.

i talked to everyone and have no money left.

pd: sorry bout my english (i´m still learning XD)

SexualPandas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated (RJ113725) GUIDE!

Dlsite:
English Dlsite:

I'm working on a walkthrough as we speak, does anyone want to give me a helping hand? I've done the walkthrough for the first town so far.

Walkthrough:
Controls:
Move = Directional buttons.
Action = Z/Enter/Space
Cancel = X
Menu = Esc/X
Chat log = S
Run = Shift
Skip text = Ctrl

For those who want to cheat:
Press X three times at the title screen to go into the CG gallery, and loading the save will bring you to the sprite sex room.
Level one:
Hold Ctrl to skip all the text, I have yet to master the language of the autobots I'm afraid.

Step on the boulder and continue.

Hold Ctrl for it to go faster or just smash the action button like you're smashing her, either way this scene plays itself out.

Continued in next post...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

SexualPandas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated (RJ113725) GUIDE!

Level two:
Talk to the plant at the counter and choose option 1. He's a nice guy, it's personality that counts, right?

Make sure you but Sheet 1 (I'll call it that as I can't read kanji).

Once you do that, head to the next level.

Talk to EVERYONE in town except these three, do not talk to these until I tell you.

Go to the store (northeast) and speak to the clerk.

Purchase the top and bottom items, the others are either a waste of money or I haven't found a use yet.

Once you have spoken to everyone, head back and talk to the blonde girl.

Make her MAD!

Talk to the "gentlemen" here.

Talk to the blonde girl, look at her be all happy and shit, damn ho.

Note: The guide is still in progress, if you spot any mistakes then feel free to post.
Continued on next post...

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.